[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people claim the most welfare in the UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: QfGWgqG.png (93 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
QfGWgqG.png
93 KB, 265x258
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3575400/Benefits-capital-Britain-revealed-new-map-showing-parts-country-guzzle-biggest-chunks-UK-s-161BILLION-welfare-bill.html

How do you explain this racists? There is not one majority black area on that list. It's all up north where everybody is white.
>>
>>73098274

>Merseyside
>13.7% non-British
>everybody is white

lol
>>
>>73099189
Tottenham is 22% white yet it's not even on the list...
>>
File: hodge hill.png (28 KB, 520x275) Image search: [Google]
hodge hill.png
28 KB, 520x275
>>73098274
>It's all up north where everybody is white.

Only 3% of Britain is niggers & the vast majority are in London.

Hodge hill is on the list, look at the religious demographics...White my arse. I'm not even going to look into the others, it will be a similar story.

50% of muslim men & 75% of Muslim women are life long recipients of welfare.
>>
>>73098274
>Merseyside

They're not even proper brits. They're just pikey scum who were too lazy to bother with caravans.
>>
My guess is bc the survey is broken down into sections of the country, where the majority of land is inhabited by white people still, while the large southern cities are infested with muds and shitskins. But I know nothing.
>>
File: BTFO.png (71 KB, 487x898) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
71 KB, 487x898
>>73099814
Where are the black areas? Regardless of the 3% if welfare was "all niggers" like /pol/ claims places like Tottenham, Hackney and Brixton would be top of the list. Claiming welfare has nothing to do with race it just so happens that in the USA most of the poorest people are black.
>Hodge hill
Look at Knowsley which is right at the top of the list. Pic related. 99% English, 80% Christian.
>>
White NEET here, I claim Job seekers.
>>
>>73100514
what exactly does your graph prove? Niggers are mostly christian, atheist and most are born in England. There are no ethnic stats there.
>>
File: ethnicity.png (19 KB, 557x139) Image search: [Google]
ethnicity.png
19 KB, 557x139
>>73100841
>Feigning ignorance
You and I both know that Knowsley is white as fuck. Face it, /pol/ just got BTFO. The worst sectors in the UK are white areas.
>>
So I see /pol/ is just a giant circlejerk. When presented with evidence contrary to your beliefs you simply hide the thread and click on one that has data that agrees with your views instead.
>>
>>73099189

Because of polacks and euro-spics like yourself
>>
sometimes I don't actually know if people on here believe the black man's brain is smaller and they are a different species, or it's just trolling
>>
>>73102621
for
>>73102311
>>
>>73098274
>Not even demographic data
Nice bait
>>
>>73102311
contrary to what beliefs?
>>
>>73098274
>north
>bradford
>rotherham
>birmingham
>manchester and the curry mine
>>
>>73102712
Demographics was posted further down, read the thread
>>73102892
/pol/ says blacks do nothing but collect welfare, That maybe true in the USA but in my country majority black areas don't feature high on the list of top welfare claimants
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.