[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would his "free" college policy seem better if it only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: free stuff guy.jpg (760 KB, 3906x2604) Image search: [Google]
free stuff guy.jpg
760 KB, 3906x2604
Would his "free" college policy seem better if it only applied towards STEM fields?
>>
>>73097559
>Voting for a communist cuck kike.
>>
>>73097650
>implying
I think he's batshit insane along with his braindead supporters but imagine the glorious butthurt if he changed his "free college" plan to only apply to actual useful careers
>>
>>73097934
The free college thing is what he uses to get the votes and yes the butthurt would definitely be heard from the far reaches of space once his cash receiving ass is done his base will probably riot or an-hero themselves.
>>
>>73097559
I suppose

it's still immoral to force other people to pay for your schooling though, especially people who chose not to go to college at all. it seems less immoral though to be putting it towards more doctors/engineers/etc. i wouldn't complain
>>
>>73097559
Nah, we have a glut of STEM majors now.
Companies still go for ones from out of country who already have job experience and work for half what you're allowed to.

The issue is that Free-College and Trump's trade-tariffs are indicative of the same issue which is a labor glut that isn't going away any time soon.
>>
>>73097934
he wouldnt do this though. he's a cuck
>>
no but if he funds the NSF grants with all that money that was going to DiJonay's women's studies degree we'll see more good science anyway.
>>
>>73097559
Maybe if he also found a way to reasonably increase spending on STEM related projects so that grads would have an easier time getting jobs in STEM instead of having to work at Starbucks after graduating. More grads in highschool student jobs raises the bar too high for those jobs, which means less employment since the majority of people are not cut out for STEM degrees.
>>
>>73097559
No. You're subsidizing a certain subset of college which means you'll get more people going into that field which is the last fucking thing you need is unmotivated retards shitting up STEM.

I think if you want to get an education you should be able to, but maybe cut off indoctrination fields.
>>
>>73097559
Tuition-free college for sufficiently good schools would be quite good assuming affirmative action was done away with.
>>
>>73097559

It leaves out way too many practical fields.
> law is not STEM
> most education is not STEM
> business administration is not STEM
> art and graphic design are not STEM
> nursing is not STEM
yet
> Hollywood theoretical physicists like Kaku and Hollywood astronomers like Tyson are STEM
> quack doctors are STEM
> Bill Nye is STEM
> climate change shills are STEM
>>
>>73097559
fuck that
even the STEM field is getting saturated nowadays
>>
>>73102588
They'll only get in if their grades are good enough, though. You need motivation for that.
>>
>>73103040
Michio Kaku was a real physicist at some point. He has 2 textbooks in string theory that people actually use, but they aren't that good.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.