[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the European Elites cucked on purpose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 10
File: o-KOELN-SILVESTER-facebook.jpg (165 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-KOELN-SILVESTER-facebook.jpg
165 KB, 2000x1000
Rapefugees chimping out and politicians acting like nothing happens. White people being oppressed in their identity. Pope Francis being the biggest cuck in human history.

The only thing how i can explain this pol is that the European Elites are acting that retarded on purpose, to make the people angry, so they shake of their white guilt. What do you think? Am i right, or are our politicians literally that degenerated?
>>
>>73092732
>European
You mean Western European cities right?
>>
File: servilegerman.jpg (80 KB, 552x792) Image search: [Google]
servilegerman.jpg
80 KB, 552x792
>>73092732
>>73092814
It's really just the Germanic/Anglo countries, but they're fucking over the rest of Europe by forcing everyone else to fight a two-pronged invasion in the future.
>>
File: shekelmesiter.png (306 KB, 1024x721) Image search: [Google]
shekelmesiter.png
306 KB, 1024x721
>>73092732
They do it for the Eternal Jew
>>
>>73092732
They know exactly what they're doing and what the risks of mass immigration of non-whites are.

The sole reason they're allowing this is to combat the ageing demography, which is the reason we spend most of our budget on old people.

Source: I'm a politician's child.
>>
File: pS4gqdE.jpg (27 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
pS4gqdE.jpg
27 KB, 600x317
>>73092732
I fear that our politicians are literally that retarded. Merkel should be hanged for destroying europe.
>>
Those refugees have a human right to comfort.
>>
File: aryan and jean claude.png (83 KB, 454x169) Image search: [Google]
aryan and jean claude.png
83 KB, 454x169
>>73092951
no i do not think it is only germanic, also france is cucked very hard and i think it is just a matter of time until other romanic countries like Italy, Spain and Portugal are going to be affected too

I also think that there is a threat that Balkan countries, except for Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary may be overrun by sanddindus

However maybe also based european countries, like poland, might suffer in future, since the European Union is trying to force cultural enrichement on them
>>
>tfw sexual emergency
>>
File: aDmev6G_700b.jpg (42 KB, 445x600) Image search: [Google]
aDmev6G_700b.jpg
42 KB, 445x600
im really upset about this, just hold me tight pol and tell me we can still save the white race
>>
America controls germany. Germany controls the EU. Who ever has money controls America. Currently it's the saudis with their oil.
>>
File: image.png (342 KB, 400x630) Image search: [Google]
image.png
342 KB, 400x630
>>73093069
They just need cheap workers for the big european companies. Nobody gives a fuck about a 12 year old daughter of a poor shit getting raped by some sandnigger
>>
File: aryan hero being upset.jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
aryan hero being upset.jpg
6 KB, 284x177
>>73093513
:(
>>
>>73093513
I want sum ficki.
>>
>>73093817
Come and get it. If u are black or a sandnigger u can get easily away with it. i can see a whole new kind of tourism for american niggers and mexicans...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.