[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-Clinton Demoralization Strategy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 508745676.jpg (47 KB, 635x417) Image search: [Google]
508745676.jpg
47 KB, 635x417
/pol/, take 10 seconds and hear me out.

- Clinton can be defeated if Bernie supporters stay home.
- They will only stay home if Hillary, her campaign, and her supporters are made toxic

Therefor I propose we pose as Hillary supporters and take every opportunity to publicly laugh at, humiliate, and insult Bernie supporters. Use false flag tactics to make Bernie supporters hate Clinton supporters down to their souls.

Bernie supporters are already emotionally fragile (pic related), and will be comparatively easy to demoralize.

Then, as Trump supporters, we give comfort and support to those same Sanders supporters.
>>
File: Shillary.png (183 KB, 284x332) Image search: [Google]
Shillary.png
183 KB, 284x332
>>73091157

...SHILLS FOR SHILLARY...?
>>
>>73091157
>hey guys our shilling for Hillary backfired
>lets convince trump supporters to do it too
Sorry kikes were not gonna shoot ourselves in the foot like you idiots
>>
File: 1462349533620.jpg (72 KB, 639x766) Image search: [Google]
1462349533620.jpg
72 KB, 639x766
>>73091605
Hillary shill detected
OPs strategy is solid
Hillary has already lost the White vote and the youth vote to Bernie inside the Democratic Party.
If we can teach young and White Democrats who already don't like Hillary, to HATE Hillary, then by not turning up to vote for her we (Trump) win. And if some of them vote for Trump that's a bonus.

Remember, even getting Bernie suppprters to stay at home and not vote for Hillary is a huge win. Make them hate Hillary, and Trump wins.
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (836 KB, 1000x996) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
836 KB, 1000x996
>Hey Trumpeters, help us take down Shillary! Let's stop her corruption

>Hey Drumpf, I mean Trump Supporters, let's take down Bernie!

HAHAHA NO FUCKING WAY

THERE'S NO BRAKES ON THE TRUMP TRAIN
>>
FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK HILLARY. VOTE THIRD PARTY YOU FUCKING MORONS KNOWN AS AMERICANS!!
>>
The best strategy is to instill contempt towards the democratic establishment among Bernie supporters after he loses and get them to protest through non voting. If it becomes wide spread enough Clinton could be deprived of key demographics in some of the swing states.
>>
>>73091157
That would require me to make a reddit account. Fuck that cancer.
>>
>>73091157
This won't even matter. She's already lost. Trump has already won unless the GOP pull out some bullshit and don't give Trump the Nomination. At which point, hillary will win regardless.
>>
>>73091157
Wouldn't it be better to meme Bernie to a win in CA and allow the DNC to demoralize them.
>>
sorry but i only take orders from the Emperor himself
>>
>>73091157
Wouldn't it be better just to shill for trump?
Then again you're a hillary shill. Seems like making good life decisions isn't really your thing anyways.
>>
>>73091605
we dont have to shill for hillary we just have to appear as arrogant shill supporters, harass bernfags and make them resent killary adn her supporters
>>
>>73091157

I like it.

Getting on it rn.
>>
>>73091157
Trump can only win if he takes some independents and Democrats. He can't win.
>>
>>73092474
Every poll says otherwise. Trumps win is possible but a long shot at this point.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.