[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reporter: >Mr. Trump, what is 2+2? Trump: >I have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: donald-trump-dejected.jpg (67 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-dejected.jpg
67 KB, 650x430
Reporter:
>Mr. Trump, what is 2+2?

Trump:
>I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me, and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2'? And I tell them, look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh, my God, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. It's terrible. It's just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way, I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy, but he's like, '10101000101,' on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers, and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me.
>>
File: Shillary.png (183 KB, 284x332) Image search: [Google]
Shillary.png
183 KB, 284x332
>>73089960

SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY

OVERWEIGHT FAT GARBAGE, ALL OF YOU
>>
>>73089960
Bretty accurate tbqh
>>
>>73089960
I like trump and this is pretty accurate

made me chuckle
>>
File: ellie.jpg (1 MB, 2388x1418) Image search: [Google]
ellie.jpg
1 MB, 2388x1418
American:
What's it like getting kicked out of NATO and having Muslims overun your country, while Russia bombs more of them so they can invade you?

European:
uh lol EPIC drumpkt meme XD1!11

Priorities ladies and gentlemen. And Trump is legit, he will abolish NATO and form a new one, one that doesn't include backstabbers like the British.
>>
>>73089960
NIMBLE NAVIGATOR
>>
>>73090478
>it's an american gets butthurt even though this is clearly a joke episode
>>
>>73089960
Lmao fuck that was good. Still voting for him.
>>
>>73090637
You can't even criticize Trump without being called a shill. It's just like how jews cry antisemitism the moment anyone says anything about Israel.
>>
>>73090478
Yes because a President alone can dissolve NATO.

Even if he wants to, Congress won't let him.

You'll be protecting us forever :^). Now shut the fuck up and send some ships over to patrol while I sip on my tea.
>>
File: 1462467462978.jpg (46 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462467462978.jpg
46 KB, 480x480
>>73089960
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>>
File: Bernd.gif (4 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Bernd.gif
4 MB, 500x281
>>73090920
This isnt just your ordinary president
This is advanced president.
>>
>>73089960
This is why you are wrong:
http://www.hondachat.com/showthread.php?t=IDjCmI7PBrIgnCkCt
>>
>>73089960
Mad self soothing liberal detected
>>
>>73090478

>leans into portal with right shoulder looking left
>comes out of other portal leaning with left shoulder looking right
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.