[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can trump tell theyre muslim?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1460234972585.png (223 KB, 499x431) Image search: [Google]
1460234972585.png
223 KB, 499x431
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/278645-trump-to-stick-with-muslim-ban#

How do you ban a religion? Is this unconstitutional?
>>
>>73086632
He's not banning the Muslims already here from practicing Islam, he's temporarily banning foreigners who are Muslims from immigrating to the US. The Constitution applies to US nationals, not everyone in the world.
>>
>>73086953
/thread
>>
>>73086632
TSA to issue a bacon test eat or don't eat simple pass/fail structure
>>
>>73086632
so this is what a paid shill looks like?

gay kek
>>
Not shill. Avid trump supporter looking to defend his position. I assumed he referred to just syria/islamist hotbed immigration but he says "all muslims" and im curious how to apply that
>>
>>73086953
And yeah i get that, but how do they implent the ban?
>>
Many Islam-majority states actually have religious affiliation stated in their ID papers/passports.
>>
>>73088367
There will be a vetting process before you immigrate here which would include background checks
>>
>>73086632
A prisoner with death sentence stands in the airport with Mohamed draw if he gets shot or not is the only way to tell
>>
>>73086632
They have to pledge allegiance to the United States and eat bacon
>>
>>73086632
You ban immigration from every country in the Organization for Islamic Cooperation.
>>
>>73088367
Visa officers don't have to give any explanation for denying the Visa.
>>
>>73086632
Polygraphs, pork test, MRI while they look at fucked up pictures of Mo. Not that hard.
>>
>>73087441
I always figured this would be the easiest way. Have people deface a koran, or eat some sausage. People who won't do it, die. Those who do it, live.
Three of the worst kinds of people in the world will not eat sausage: jews, muds, and vegetarians.
>>
He can't do anything of the sort. All he will end up doing is creating a subclass of Muslims who anglicize their names and identities, shave off their beards, wear suits and ties etc. Only they will hold their allegiance in their hearts and teach this to their kids. Very much how the Jews have behaved since the last 3000 years since they left Egypt. It will be interesting to see, this is a common topic of discourse around the Muslim dinner table, and while I don't personally agree with it, I can see a lot of people who will be keen to try. I already know some in my family living in America who do this anyway, and they are the most anti american people I've met IRL. They make some /pol/ posters look tame.
>>
>>73086632
Bacon laden tests and mandatory "please draw prophet Muhammed" test
>>
>>73089238
You don't know how easy it would be for Muslims to eat a sausage or burn a Qur'an under duress.

Protip: Very
>>
File: 9kXkEjI.jpg (84 KB, 600x1065) Image search: [Google]
9kXkEjI.jpg
84 KB, 600x1065
Ask them to draw a picture of Mohammed.
>>
>>73088915
this is the easiest way.
But Trump also wants to let in Christians because they're getting genocided (which frankly I don't think is a good idea because they're still retarded Arabs).

Is he gonna have to just give up on that?
>>
why does the constitution matter so much, revolutionary leaders such as Hitler wouldn't give a fuck about such things.

If in the constitution there exist the means for this ant-white degeneracy to exist then the constitution fucking sucks
>>
A bacon test upon attempted entry to the country. Any shitskin who won't eat is a filthy muslim. Any shitskin who does is a conniving terrorist.

Both should be shot.
>>
>>73088826
That'll be the test:
"Eat this bacon, or get BACK ON THE FUCKING PLANE!"
>>
>>73089695
Leaf retard. Constitution does not apply to foreign nationals unequivocally
>>
>>73089421
>>73089942

Yeah muslims flip on their beliefs on a dime. Trust me, surrounded by degenerate lebs and persians in sydney
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.