[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a comedian ever bombed so hard as Larry Wilmore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
Holy shit was this the worst piece of """comedy""" I have ever watched. The crowd was forcing laughter after every joke.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IDFt3BL7FA
>>
The last correspondence dinner sums up the last year of Obama's presidency.
>>
I love how Vladimir Putin heard this asshole call the president a nigga like he was some guy in front of a liquor store
Lol
>>
>>73072027
so many levels of irony
>>
Watch Stephen Colbert at the 2006 White House Correspondence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ-a2KeyCAY

It's been 10 years since Stephen Colbert ripped into President George W. Bush and the media at the 2006 White House Correspondents' Dinner.
>It's been 10 years
>10 years
>TEN YEARS
>>
>>73071843
He must've really been hoping this would be the exposure to really help his shitty show get more viewers and it probably cost him his job.
>>
>>73071843

if he was white he would be getting rekt throughout the media.

luckily hes a nigger.
>>
>>73071843
Probably thought they were hiring Colbert, but instead got this guy. Comedy Central is so fucked right now.
>>
>>73071843
Maybe Abu Hajaar?
>>
>>73071843
Affirmative Action in Action.
>>
>>73072405
Feel old yet? :^)
>>
>>73071843
>Having your show revolve around race-relations only

Come on now
>>
He treated this dinner like an unrated DVD version of Comedy Central roast and pissed off too many people.

He was making stupid dumb liberal jokes for 2 minutes and then ripped on some glass housed reporters for 2 minutes, ripped on Obama for 30 seconds, went back to shitting on Republicans, and then shit on white people... finished everything off with calling Obama a "nigga."

Obviously, wanted some free publicity since his show sucks. He was trying to be controversial.
>>
>>73071843
Lol you seem butt hurt OP
>>
>>73073127
You left out the part where he parroted an internet meme that no one in the room understood for 5 minutes.
>>
>>73072844
Damnit Abu I need a rocket for people!
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 232x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 232x200
>mfw Larry roasted the proletariat so hard that they were too uncomfortable to laugh
dude has more balls than all you fuckers sitting on this isolated community ranting about black people
>>
That routine was hey did you guys know I'm black and the presidents black suck it whitey
> I mean, they aren't going to let us have another black president...

The references to slavery etc. get the cross off your back black Jesus.

This dinner made me realize that black people will never be satisfied. They see everything as skin color and divided. I mean come the fuck on have some decorum
>>
>>73072405
Don't fret Anon.

Your last 10 years on /pol/ have been week spent
>>
>>73071843
Thanks OP. This guy is hilarious.
>>
>>73072027
No one is being paid to shill for trump. It's a Democrat-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing his campaign
>>
>>73074725
It's a roast, you're supposed to put them close to the fire, not jam them into the center of it.
>>
The race stuff gets stale but theres a couple good ones in . less boring than pretty much everything else on cspan
>>
>>73071843
First couple of jokes were ok. Then the obsession with being black struck in
>"Hey, I'm black! You know about those black issues, right? Hah hah, being black. Black, black, blackety black."
Literally the worst form of 'black' humour, exact same shit as women comedians' obssesion with having a vagina.
>>
>>73076660
This
but the thing was no one was expecting this level of bantz. They thought a black guy would call trump a bigot and suck obamas dick, not call ted cruz the zodiac killer and call out obama for drone bombing civilians.

I still hate the faggot but I respect him a little bit more after that night.
>>
I'm still pretty surprised Obama invited an obvious racist to the white house to just say racist things and insult people for half an hour with maybe one or two jokes thrown in
>>
>>73072668
Wrong. If he was Norm MacDonald, using the exact same jokes word for word, he'd be a god damn Genius.
>>
He informed everyone that El Rato is the Zodiac killer so he gets my approval.
>>
>>73071843
I can't remember any comedian during Obama's tenure in office that has had a "good" act during the correspondent's dinner. They've all been lukewarm at best, and at times just downright pathetic.

Obama otoh has put some serious bantz on every time he's on that mic. It's impressive - not just because his writers are that good, but because he nails the delivery.
>>
>>73073988
>this is a rocket for vehicles!
>>
I like the part where he talked about race.
>>
>>73077149
>>73076660
burn
>>
File: 1459314323422.jpg (68 KB, 800x526) Image search: [Google]
1459314323422.jpg
68 KB, 800x526
>black guy doing racial jokes

hilarious
>>
>>73077646
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJvS4aTcUyQ

I liked Conan's, to be honest.
>>
>>73078856

OBAMA OUT!!!! OMG XDDD ISN'T HE THE COOLEST PRESIDENT EVAR!!! PERHAPS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME. HE JUST 'GETS' US YOUNG PEOPLE.
>>
>>73071843
to be desu it was actually breddy gud

he kept ribbing obama for never closing gitmo which was pretty quality bantz and dropped a jigaboo for top liberal squirmz

he also BTFO cnn and msnbc more than le faux news
>>
File: 1454720057469.jpg (25 KB, 236x496) Image search: [Google]
1454720057469.jpg
25 KB, 236x496
>>73078119
My favorite part was when he stopped talking about race.
>>
>>73071843I thought it was pretty damn funny. The crowd isn't laughing because of political correctness. If they were sitting at home watching it on tv I guarantee they would laugh a lot more.
>>
>>73077261
Norm McDonald has flawless delivery , this guy sucks. He's a mixed nerd who thinks he's a hood nigga.
>>
>>73071843
yeah you'd think everyone would see how complete shit his whole routine was

then you look at all the liberals praising him, probably just to spite any conservatives or white people
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d5kpXhq5nHM

Speaking of Norm
>>
>>73077261
If Norm called Obama 'my nigga' to his face with his silly monotone voice, that might actually be the funniest thing a stand-up has ever done.
>>
>>73076660
>Larry needs to stop bein so mean to Obama! this is our job damn it! HE TUK ER JERBS
>>
>>73079711
A lot of power in the room, a lot of "juice".
>>
>>73071843
Larry Wilmore isn't a good comedian. When he was on The Daily Show in short little segments with other people writing for him he seemed funny. Once he got his own show it was evident this guy couldn't handle a show on his own. Which i why he needs a panel of no names. He's a race baiting piece of shit and I say that as a black guy. He uses weak one liners, steals jokes, and constantly tries to be hip.
"Hey look how black I can be."
I'm glad he flopped at this. Maybe it will lead to his show being cancelled. Fucking old poser ass faggot.
>>
>>73073403
if i say zodiac killer again that will make it even funnier!
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.