[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Men Should Stop Running For Office, Colorado Group Says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: 6344.png (247 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
6344.png
247 KB, 800x500
>A new political action committee has one question for straight white men with political aspirations. "Dude, can you not?" It's a question embedded in the name of the organization. The Can You Not PAC plans to discourage straight white men from running for office in Colorado's diverse districts. The hope is that will clear the lane for female, minority and LGBTQ candidates.

http://www.cpr.org/news/story/white-men-should-stop-running-office-says-colorado-group
>>
>>73068139
I REALLY LOVE IDENTITY POLITICS GUYS
>>
>>73068139
stupid people make stupid comments
reported on shitty website like its news

ok, thanks OP
>>
>muh evil white boogeyman
>>
>>73068139
I left Colorado two months ago and it ws the best thing I have ever done.

That place is dead, it is California2.0

Burn it down.
>>
>>73068184
God fucking dammit I hate democrats and their identity bullshit.
>>
>>73068139
is Colorado an sjw shithole? i thought it was Northern and based
>>
>>73068139
DUDE
>>
>>73068306
I just finished vacation there.

Everyone is loopu as fuck, and they live in a bubble.

Fuck that place
>>
>>73068353
Caitlyn's a republican trump supporter, pal
>>
>>73068184
Her supporters are literally retarded
>>
>>73068404
No it's the
"Dude weed lmao" state
>>
>>73068139
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73068184
Shit like this is hilarious because these people think they're revolutionaries but they're really just rich kids who hate poor people

The actual violent revolution sweeping them all away will be hilarious
>>
File: 1461095500603.jpg (77 KB, 460x562) Image search: [Google]
1461095500603.jpg
77 KB, 460x562
>>73068139
They won't stop until the white man is destroyed and extinct.

Read that sentence. Read it again.
>>
>>73068139
>tfw live 10 minutes from Boulder
Fucking kill me lads. At least it's not that bad where I live yet
>>
>>73068404
Colorado is a battleground

Native Coloradans are normal conservatives

New Coloradans are fucking Californians who moved in once California became too brown, and now seek to make it into another California

So far this has resulted in Colorado having both guns and weed

Amusingly attempts by Northeastern liberals to pozz my state has resulted in us having voting felons, gay marriage and guns. Colorado is a success story in comparison.
>>
>>73068139
If white men stop running for office we should also stop paying tax and stop serving in the armed forces, watch the world burn.
>>
>>73068139
native native denver bro here TRUMP supporter

everyone I know is coming around for Trump, even mexicans lol

the media will never report the reality on the ground
>>
>>73068139
>The Can You Not PAC plans to discourage straight white men from running for office in Colorado's diverse districts.

But if straight white men need to be discouraged from running in "diverse" districts, that means diverse voters are likely to vote for them. Why do these people want to silence the voice of minorities?
>>
>>73068139
How much more shit can white people take? I'm a female and no, I don't want anyone to 'sit down' on my behalf. I want to live in a beautiful European culture where yes, white men do dominate things, because they're the best at it. If I wanted to live in a diverse shithole run by useless professional victims I'd move to Africa, which is exactly what I wish all these 'experts and activists' would do.
>>
>>73068139
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73068184
we must defeat basic human nature instead of things that are actually possible
>>
>>73068139
>can't rise above on own merits
>lets ban white men because muh oppression

pathetic.
>>
>>73069097
god, your gonna make some guy so lucky one day.

>top-tier waifu material right there
>>
>>73068768
This

Boulder and Denver=leftist shithole

Rest of the state=regular American state
>>
>>73068139
>Dude, can you not?"
>uses feminine shaming
>still used the dude
>can't into an argument
What a wonderful time to be alive
>>
The really funny thing is if you go to the comments section you see Jack Teter smashing some CISscum and if you look at 'his' facebook it's a trans person identifying as a man lel
>>
>tfw transplant
>tfw I'm part of colorado's problems

My devious Midwestern taqiyya is working. Soon the Calirado culture will be replaced with Hoosier culture. My plan is coming together, and Hoosier migrants will replace weed, guns and skiing with meth, even more guns and auto racing.
>>
Yes white men, let the black and brown people do politics. America would be an economical powerhouse like Africa or the middle east in a few years.

Go shitskins
>>
>>73069046

White man is The Oppressor even if his numbers in any given area have shrunk so low that one can go through their day without witnessing any. The only change is the influx of justifications.
>>
File: 1449824081427.png (20 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1449824081427.png
20 KB, 555x555
>>73069148
>It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.

Got any proofs?
>>
>>73069318
>>73068768

I'm moving to Colorado in July, I was looking at the Sunken Gardens and Commons Park areas.

All I want is good weed, a diverse portfolio of restaurants in walking distance, and minimal non-whites.

Am I going to be happy in Denver?
>>
>>73069782
>Good Weed
FUCK OFF
>>
>>73069782
move to Green Valley Ranch or Park Hill. plenty of BBC's for the special lady in your life
>>
>>73069471
Rather than auto racing why not snowmobile racing?
>>
File: independent tom mendelsohn.png (1 MB, 1422x2401) Image search: [Google]
independent tom mendelsohn.png
1 MB, 1422x2401
>>73068139
>group
>>
>>73068139
>>
>>73069782
Oh, and Commerce city is great. Move there.
>>
>>73068139
Wait, what? Is this legal?
Isn't this attacking the individual's rights on the basis of their race?
>>
>>73068139
>Leftists take this seriously
>Soon the only male politicians left are Conservative
>Leftism collapse in on itself because women can't run anything effectively
Pottery.
>>
>>73068139
White men should go down to this Colorado groups main office and lynch ever dyke, queer and shitskin there.

I fucking hope we get to start killing the leftists in this country soon.
>>
>>73070305
>Leftism collapse in on itself because women can't run anything effectively

I remember some info going around the web on why #OccupyWallstreet folded as fast as it did. Apparently people running the board for this protest got swarmed with 'oppression victims' insisting on spotlight and leverage. As soon as they gave them the reins, be it through guilt or due to leaving the sinking ship, entire shitshow caved on itself.
>>
>>73070298
Officially, this is illegal. Realistically, they will be ignored until they become a legitimate threat, at which point we will see fools like Beyonce and Oprah try to defend the group against the "racists who want to kill the debate on grounds of skin colour". They'll still be around.

So basically BLM.
>>
WHAT IS IT WITH CITIES BEING LEFTIST SHITHOLES
LITERALLY ANYWHERE NOT A CITY IS FUCKING RIGHT WING
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>73070198
This isn't even well worded
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 999x1350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 999x1350
>>73070806
>>
>>73070942
Ctrl+V and slamdunking your face on the post button has never been this lucrative
>>
>>73068139
>disenfranchises motivated white men from running for office

As an accelerationist, I'm all for it.
>>
>>73071500
it's already happening
as these leftist fucks keep trying to make an enemy of us, the straw will break and all of this madness will finally end.
>>
>>73069782
Grand Junction is the place to be or Glenwood Springs
>>
>>73070756
It failed because as soon as it got traction, a group of "woe is me" types took over and started making it about "You can only speak if you have XYZ privilege level" instead of "Big Jew banks must stop."

They got so tangled up in a oppression Olympics that they all but stopped doing anything.
>>
File: Kill_me.png (687 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Kill_me.png
687 KB, 1024x768
>>73068306
>mfw I live in California 1.0

Life is suffering
>>
>>73068184
Actually it would, the banks and their subsidiary media derivatives (really PR departments) spread divisiveness and bait race hatred constantly, so yes, it would.
>>
>>73070756
There were a bunch of males some white so we're running things and keeping it orginized but then a bunch of leftists came in with the progressive stack so these leaders weren't able to get their words out
>>
>>73070203
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkMiqKKrrlg
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.