[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you been personally affected by 9/11? I was a freshman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 424x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 424x324
Have any of you been personally affected by 9/11? I was a freshman in high school and my father was on the 5th floor of tower one but got out in time. Did it fill you with a "kill em all" mentality?
>>
Moslems
w/ Boxcutters

VS

NORAD

>Who allegedly won?
>>
I was 13 at the time and I had never heard of the WTC before it got blown up.
>>
It's a total pain in the ass to go through airport security now. Kill them all.
>>
>>73067359
I remember being hell mad that I couldnt watch cartoons after school because some building in america fell down and it was all that was on TV
>>
>>73067359
I was not affected by 9/11 since I live on the west coast and dont know anyone in Jew York.
>>
>>73067536
So kill who exactly because do you mean mudslime or the white neocons who made the laws
>>
Closest for me is I've get a friend whose uncle was a fireman who died on 9/11.
>>
>>73067359
My dad worked at Lehman Brothers which was the building with the green pyramid on top right next to the towers.
He had a meeting in one of the towers but didn't go and sent someone else for him (he was ok)
He made it back to New Jersey on one of the ferries after the first plane hit
>>
>>73067642
Mudslimes.
>>
>>73067697
Shit man I'm sorry.
>>
>>73067740
To bad they didn't get the capitalist scum
>>
>>73067778
Yeah that's who they want you to blame
>>
i realized there was a large conspiracy at work shortly after the initial shock

turned out to be the perfect pretext for invading oil-rich areas as well as the most prolific opium-producing part of the mid-east
>>
>>73067359
I had a friend who worked for MMC. WTC1, 91st floor. Basically the point of impact of the first plane. The only consolation was that it was probably quick and painless.

I also had a guy I served in the Army with die in the Pentagon.

I had just gotten out of the Army. Two years later I was recalled from the IRR.

I guess you can say I was affected by 9/11.
>>
I was getting laid at the time. Got up to get some water, saw it was on the news. Totally ruined my day.
>>
>>73067359

I was in high school in Arlington, Virginia. School was 4 miles from the Pentagon. A few people in schools parents died, but other than that I was not affected. We didn't have school for 3 days, and had an assembly the first day back where they let us know that there were counselors for us to talk to if needed.

This was before Facebook, which means you couldn't post about how sad you were that your friends dad died, and how deeply it affected you. They were much simpler times.
>>
File: 1460744378295.jpg (129 KB, 1092x1037) Image search: [Google]
1460744378295.jpg
129 KB, 1092x1037
>>73067359
Since my mum was working at AAFES at an U.S. army base, she was forced to get out of the house earlier to pass the security checks at the gate
>>
One of my high school teachers was doing IT in the South Tower. He bailed when the North got hit.
>>
It made ameriburguers more annoying than usual
>>
>>73068071

Also forgot to mention, I was on a mild dose of acid at the time. I wasn't tripping by any means, but had to excuse myself from class because they were showing the planes hitting on the news, and I kept on laughing.

I told this teacher this is how I deal with trauma. They dismissed us a few minutes afterwards and I spent the rest of the day on my boat with some friends getting stoned
>>
25. I just wanted to watch cartoons, but every channel (all 5 back then) was just covering the crash of the first plane. I watched the second plane hit and everything just didn't give a shit. 1000's of people die every day, who cares. Where the fuck is pokemon?
>>
File: 1347315237106.cached.jpg (148 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1347315237106.cached.jpg
148 KB, 1200x800
Best. Day. Ever.
>>
>>73067359

My neighbor's dad was on one of the planes, because he was Lebanese his name still doesn't show up on some memorials.

I was over their house when their mom got a call saying they found one of his ribs at the site.

It was awkward
>>
>>73068421
Good God.
>>
>>73068421

How did they identify a rib?
>>
>>73068228
>25
>I just wanted to watch cartoons

This is even sadder than 9/11.
>>
>>73068515
I'm 25 now, you fuckwit.
>>
>>73067534
>inb4 mandela effect
>IT WAS CREATED TO BE DESTROYED THAT SAME DAY
>>
>>73068508

That's a good question, but I didn't stick around to ask, I could tell there was about to be a good old fashioned family cry session so I booked it out of there
>>
>>73067359

Dad was Chef at windows on the world, his commis stabbed himself early that morning, they went to the hospital together because there would be no translator there for his language except for him (my Dad). Planes hit the towers, my Dad called and said he would be home late because of the quarantine/blockade. Mother worked in White Plains managing a store in the Westchester mall, she got back home (Yorktown) in 25 minutes after calling to see if we were okay.

School made us go home, I had to work later that day so instead of going home I went to work for 16hrs. I got paid under the table at that job, everyone was freaking out and emptied the deli out thinking ww3 was going to happen so I got to pilfer a lot of shit. All in all a good day.>>73067994
>>
File: 911-wtc-responders-1.jpg (71 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
911-wtc-responders-1.jpg
71 KB, 660x371
>tfw uncle was part of the 343

;_; feels bad man
>>
I was supposed to be on that plane. I was scheduled for it and everything. But my Mother decided to fly me back 1 week earlier. It's the best decision of her life.
>>
>>73067359
My mother was pregnant and two days after 9/11 she miscarried the baby due to copious amounts of stress.
>>
>>73067359
Was in third grade
remember
>will put a boot in your ass it's the american way
being played a lot

So it did affect me, I fucking hate country music
>>
>>73067359
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73068749

So were Seth Macfarlane, and Mark Walhberg

http://listverse.com/2011/12/12/10-famous-people-who-avoided-death-on-911/
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 633x758
>chilling at home
>letter comes in the mail
>IRR
>fuck...
>>
>>73068421

It would have been more awkward if they had ribs for dinner.
>>
File: 1462447807757_0.jpg (586 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462447807757_0.jpg
586 KB, 600x1200
>>73068874
>>
>>73068575
I bet you still watch cartoons.
>>
>>73068421
That sucks that he can't be on the memorial, but his name would probably be vandalized.
>>
>>73068368
That's a fake btw.

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgMbowZZTPs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v20s0No32cA

Israeli Art Project
>>
>>73068676
Bungie is shit anon
>>
>>73068826
Fuck this thread is killing me.
>>
>>73068421

Sure.

Ribs.

Goy.
>>
>>73069307

A friend of a jew who lived in new york got a cough that day.

Mind that.
>>
>>73068826
:(

imagine never even getting a chance at life because some faggot towelhead dune coons decided to crash some planes into buildings
>>
>>73069436
This, you can't tell if the baby was miscarried due to the stress, but I'm fairly sure it was, the body is made to abort the fetus for survival but who really knows?
>>
>>73067359
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73069715
>>73068874
Wrong thread fucktwat
>>
>>73067915
I think the real goal was remove all Constitutions in the west for the 21st century pleb smack down, install theocracies. Those wars were well underway before elevens of niners.
>>
>>73067359

No, well tehnically yes I was affected by it. I laughed all day, while watching it happen. Good times.
>>
Was on the news, everyone forgot it after one day
>>
>>73067359
My dad was on the plane. I was so sad when he died, but it was also a blessing to know he fulfilled the mission given to him by Allah.
>>
>>73067359
I was eating breakfast with my father, a structural engineer who has worked on several syscrapers during the 70s and 80s. He reassured me after the planes had struck that it was impossible that the buildings could collapse. When they came down i remember his face. He was frozen in disbelief. The first words out of his mouth were "That was demo. What the fuck. What the fuck." Talking about it later he described how the buildings are designed compartmentalized so that in the event of several floors failing simultaneouly, it would at worst cause the destruction of 10 or so floors before the compartment wall was met, which is reinforced by all floors below it, meaning that the damaged floors above would slide off the top. Even if all the core supports failed above, they couldn't possibly effect the ones below them.
>>
>>73070184
Top kek
>>
>>73070176
Unrelated, I saw a blonde qt blueeyed woman on the train with a tote bag exactly in the color of the Estonian flag, I said "Eesti?" to her (like east-y fuck you I don't know how to pronounce it) and she started speaking some Slavic mumbo jumbo, then asked me if I can walk with her because she felt unsafe in this part of town.

Then I got her number and I don't know what to do next, because I heard 25% of your country has HIV right?
>>
>>73070184

Your dad was a gook and you know it.
>>
>>73069900

Seems like the towers were barely used.

Also they were getting old, w/ material that was considered toxic in 2001 (but not when they were built)

The scam about the insurance payouts tells alot.
>>
>>73070379

89% of the HIV infected in Estonia are Russian

also none of that happened
>>
>Britbong who just moved to USA a year ago
>Mum's parents from Ireland over to visit
>Grandparents' flights home on Sept. 11
>9/11 happens
>Everything grounded
>They hang around for an extra week
>Buy me a new skateboard, video games, Pokemon cards, and Gundam action figures while they're stuck here.

9/11 was bretty good
>>
>>73070379

Yes leave her alone. Not just Estonia, everybody in Europe has AIDS, so don't touch us please esp our women, you will insta get aids. Ameircan stay away from her.
>>
>>73067359
my dad was the particular individual who ate the terrorist's passport that was later retrieved fully intact from his smashed HERO corpse on the sidewalk
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.