[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chick-Fil-A thread So two chick-fil-as opened in Oregon just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Chick-Fil-A-Logo.jpg (103 KB, 564x277) Image search: [Google]
Chick-Fil-A-Logo.jpg
103 KB, 564x277
Chick-Fil-A thread

So two chick-fil-as opened in Oregon just this year, problem is the closest one is 10 miles away and I don't have a car. Is it worth it to walk there?
>>
10 miles isnt walking distance, unless you are a mexican. Damn they are resilient. Anyway just use grubhub or another munchies hotline ya dip
>>
>free advertising
>>
>>73065938
>Implying you dont want some chicken right now
>nigger detected
>>
Just take a bus if you're that hungry.
>>
>>73065806
>and I don't have a car
Stop being poor, faggot.
>>
File: 1452460780970.gif (80 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1452460780970.gif
80 KB, 720x480
>>73065806
Nice Try, Chick-fil-A social media marketing coordinator

Viral marketing doesn't work on 4chan

take this shit to reddit you pathetic fuck

We hate you

We hate your fucking tasteless overpriced chicken sandwiches

KILL YOURSELF NOW
>>
>>73065806
>implying you can't hop on the max or trimet bus to get there, yet alone get an uber or lyft or a cab

Stop being a lazy faggot and get your ass there
>>
>>73065806
Gonna get Chik-fil-a after(Fuck your spelling) work because of this. Godddammmm, they make delicious chicken sandwiches. Almost like homemade
>>
>>73065806
Buy a fucking car you nigger, who the fuck doesn't have a car by the time they're 18? Kek.
>>
How big is that franchise, can I expect it to pop up over here in the future?
I only ever hear good things about Chik-fil-a
>>
It is the best. It is classy white person fast food.

All of the beautiful house wIves and college girls in yoga pants with their white spouses...the occasional nigger.. but they know to behave

Glorious #2 large with an iced coffee.

Don't forget the chick fill a sauce and the Polynesian sauce

And remember when you thank the church/college qt behind the register for the excellent service she says in cheerful and genuine voice "my pleasure"

She genuinely wants to provide for me and I want to wife her and impregnate her.

Not today though. Today I will simply eat and enjoy my meal as she enjoys her youth and innocence.
>>
Hmm. Fast food specializing in chicken? No thanks I'm not a nigger. Hope the new store go as well as pic related.
>>
Underage fag here, ask an employee at Chick Fil A anything. I'm bored.
>>
>>73065806
It's overpriced. Just buy your chicken at any regular chicken place, and put your fired chicken inside the roll, and there you've got your 8 dollar chick-fil-a sandwich.
>>
>>73065806
If you're going to walk ten miles there, make sure you go on a Sunday. They have special discounts (as they are Christians) and you can eat like a fucking KING!!

Best Chicken sandwich ever.
>>
Im in class and bored, ask a cashier at CFA anything.
>>
>>73068597
Are you required to go to church to work there
>>
>>73068699
How many black people have tried to lie to get a free meal from you?
>>
I'd walk. That shit delish.
>>
>>73065806
>delicious chicken
>great milkshakes
>hates fags
>respecting the Sabbath day

Is there a more based fast food restaurant?
>>
>>73065806
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73068792
Just as many as you'd think. We get a lot of three year old water cups asking to be refilled with sweet tea.

Black people also always get polynesian, like sixteen of em.
>>
>lives in oregon
>no car
>doesn't own a bicycle
you're not fitting the stereotype OP. 10 miles is a bit much to walk just for some chicken, just eat at the chic fil-a if you were going to be in that area for something else, you can stop by and get some chicken while you're there.
Alternatively get a fucking bike and ride there, get some exercise and then happily stuff your face with yard-bird
>>
>>73068597

MODS
O
D
S
>>
>>73068917
>can't even shill in the right thread

Kek'd
>>
File: 1454020458804.png (276 KB, 586x634) Image search: [Google]
1454020458804.png
276 KB, 586x634
>$8 for a chicken sandwich
>BUT THEY HATE FAGS DUDE LOL
>>
>>73068670
Nigger with no taste detected
>>
>>73068731
Nah Im pretty openly atheist and most people are cool, but there is a lot of local church talk.

One religious black chick there hates me though
>>
>>73065806
Just put on some shoes and run there. If it takes you more then 5 hours to get there and back you are a lazy faggot.
>>
>>73069039

I live in DC, which is one of the most expensive places to eat in America. A sandwhich is 4$ faggot
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.