[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexican music is the worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 720x479
I can't thing of a more annoying sound than norteño music. Almost 90% of the songs sound exactly the same. The beat is "boom chik chik boom chik chik boom chik chik" with a tuba playing in the background. All the singing sounds the same and every part of the songs ends with some long outstretched Spanish word like " mi corrrraaaaazooooooonnnnnn"Every fucking lyric "mi amor mi amor mi corrrrraaaazoooooonnnnn". Mexicans of /pol/ do most people in Mexico enjoy this music, because Mexicans on construction sites are always blasting this shit.
>>
File: bronco.jpg (21 KB, 338x236) Image search: [Google]
bronco.jpg
21 KB, 338x236
>>73064794
it's always been some variant of that anon, sometimes without the gay tuba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVjFVNzhwpY
>>
How do you not enjoy mariachi and shit? The fuck?
>>
>>73065150
I just don't understand how they just eat this shit up. No band is unique. All the songs and bands are interchangeable.
>>
>>73065286
This is not mariachi, I'm talking about norteño
>>
>>73065286
But mariachi sucks as well
>>
>>73065384
i guess its what happens when all you need is to imitate the form to sell records - the closest analog i guess would be our country music and that shit can get equally repetitive and annoying in its own way
>>
>>73064794
Wow what the fuck. They look whiter than most Americans
>>
>>73064794
>Mejico.... Mejiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... (tararán tararán tararán).

Now I will have that song in my mind the rest of the day.
>>
Yes. They love that shit. Every song is about a woman.
>>
>>73065686
Agreed. Fuck pop country
>>
>>73064794

Mexican music is basically German polka, but with shitskin lyrics and crappy clothes
>>
Everything Mexicans do sucks. Have you ever seen their TV?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN8O5Ren534

They actually watch this shit.
>>
>>73066316

That's because they are German descendants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Mexicans
>>
ITT: Self hating chicanos.
>>
I agree.
>>
File: 1462338706513.jpg (148 KB, 858x1115) Image search: [Google]
1462338706513.jpg
148 KB, 858x1115
>>73064794
Fuck you polka is the music of your heritage

norteño = polka
>>
File: 1.jpg (36 KB, 613x377) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
36 KB, 613x377
I didn't read the whole thing before I posted that, anyway, if you are trying to bait you are not going anywhere, the people that come here are highly unlikely to ever come across that music in their daily lives. That music is the equivalent of your country music (or at least that's what I imagine).

I have the impresion that people that come here from non-anglo countries or non-anglo native speakers have somewhat of a higher standard of living in their countries, since we have to overcome the language barrier (albeit badly) before being able to shitpost. Take Australia as an example, I don't think the average posting age there is over 17.
>>
File: Vicente-Fernandez-Chente.jpg (501 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
Vicente-Fernandez-Chente.jpg
501 KB, 1200x1800
>implying pic related isn't a godsend
>>
I like narcocorridos

It's better when you can speak Spanish, because then you'll understand they're talking about cutting people's heads off and massacring whole villages to the tune of pleasant tuba and accordion

I showed a mexican the Serbia Strong video and he admired the use of the accordion there but hated the "idiot who was singing the entire" over it (his words)
>>
File: 1462426980438.jpg (59 KB, 478x701) Image search: [Google]
1462426980438.jpg
59 KB, 478x701
>>73065150
Thanks for the throwback beaner
>>
I don't know whats worse mexicrap or cuntry music
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.