[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Salon encourages people to shame Trump supporters while calling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (375 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
375 KB, 640x1136
This is disgusting. Why is this allowed?

>journalism

How can anyone take this shit seriously? The article is literally saying Trump supporters should be shamed and that all Trump supporters are uneducated.

http://archive.is/9MGkw

I ain't giving those niggers clicks, hope some anons flood the comment section th something
>>
the more they attack whites the more we will become uncucked again. just look at whats happened to reddit in just 4 years.
>>
>>73061054

It's sickening though, some people actually believe this bullshit and eat it the fuck up
>>
>>73060836
Ironic how liberals are trying to shame uneducated republicans, yet they desperately pander to the black and hispanic vote.
>>
>>73061428
Being uneducated is only bad if you're right wing. Obviously the whole point of education to these leftist fucks is to create more leftists. Having gotten a humanities degree I can say that there is a lot of far left ideology in academia. It turned me more right wing but it has the opposite effect on many.
>>
>you can't shit on jew
>you can't shit on niggers
>you can't shit on muslims
>you can't shit on LGBTWTFPS4BBQ
>feel free to shit on white people as much as you like though

Can you feel all that privilege?
>>
>>73060836
>the white working class are not victims
They're not wrong, though
>>
>>73060836
>shame

Ding ding ding
>>
File: david-masciotra11.jpg (2 MB, 2405x3607) Image search: [Google]
david-masciotra11.jpg
2 MB, 2405x3607
I googled the author of this article and it's pic related.

This faggot is not going to walk up to me and call me uneducated. He just isn't. He is a pussy. What he wants is for big nigger bucks to do it for him, while he prances around Whole Foods.
>>
File: hPE8PH.png (24 KB, 685x243) Image search: [Google]
hPE8PH.png
24 KB, 685x243
>>73061054
>>73060836
>>73061847
>rich jews hate Trump for standing up for whites

Wow, shocking.
>>
>>73061943

Every single person in this country is a victim of our government's failures over the last 5 decades
>>
File: image.png (155 KB, 437x333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
155 KB, 437x333
>>73062167

Looks like a smug piece of shit.

Very punchable face.
>>
its kinda funny how a rag like salon will go on about fat positivity on one hand, and then use a fat person as a stereotypical stupid slob on the other
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 528x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 528x437
>>73061943

Yes they are. White have contributed more to this country then any other race. They deserve respect but now it's being publicly accepted to blame white for everything and shame them for being white. It's fucking disgusting, niggers don't deserve a goddamn thing and yet they act like they deserve everything.
>>
>>73062167
>my sides
>>
>>73060836
meh, education isn't the greatest metric to measure intelligence. I'm not against pursuing a formal education but, right now learning a trade is more beneficial. these people seem to think carpentry electrical metal working and plumbing is not knowledge. my buddy welds and he cleared 175k+ 2014 and 2015 joining commercial 8" pre-fab pipes for natural gas. owns his own truck and welder so he can travel.
>>
>>73063037
Christ. I remember when we found that website.
I think the consensus was some kind of weird AI creating these games. No human being could do it. Also if I recall there was almost exclusively indian males commenting on them.
>>
>blacks, Hispanics, and women are heavily anti-Trump
>Trump voters are under-educated
Pick one
>>
File: full.jpg (37 KB, 473x555) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
37 KB, 473x555
>>73060836

>The data
>The overwhelming evidence

>For my emotion driven subjective opinions

meine sides. Go to bed Goronchev.
>>
>>73063166
you forget about all the grants and the government pushing for all those demographics to be enrolled.
>>
>>73062440

>A literal pro child rape publication like Salon being able to shame anyone

It's a bizarre proposition anyway. It's like thinking we're going to be upset if Trigglypuff threatens not to sleep with you.
>>
File: hackers.png (642 KB, 1280x547) Image search: [Google]
hackers.png
642 KB, 1280x547
>>73062167
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 512x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 512x397
Isn't salon owned by Gawker?

Isn't Gawker suppose to go out of business?
>>
>calling someone a zionist hack is calling them a jew
But that doesn't make any fucking sense, I'm pretty sure most zionists aren't actually jews at all given how popular a position it is and how few jews there are. This bit makes literally no sense.
>>
>>73060836
ahhh more fuel for the trump train
>>
File: tumblr.jpg (239 KB, 1582x877) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
239 KB, 1582x877
>>73060836
>white working class are not victims
>it's dangerous to sympathize with them

Liberalism is a hate ideology
>>
>>73062167

>long hair
>balding

why do liberals fucking do this? It looks fucking retarded.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.