[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's Trump plan to get the women vote? I don't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 55d4f4bf1d00006e00145537.jpg (72 KB, 600x458) Image search: [Google]
55d4f4bf1d00006e00145537.jpg
72 KB, 600x458
What's Trump plan to get the women vote? I don't think he can win without them.
>>
>>73059915

Bump.
>>
>be alpha
>get bitches

also have you noticed that all leftist men in the current year are ugly weak numales. The left-wing sex god travelling in his volkwagan van of the days of yore is gone. All alpha men are now trump supporter and that alone will help get a huge number of women
>>
>>73061085

they have nice hooters bodies but if you look at their faces closely yuuuuuuggghhhh
>>
>>73059915

The "women" will fall in line when their male counterparts take pride in being men again, forcing their female sextoys who have no right voting in the first place, to vote for Trump.
>>
>>73059915
are they all wearing strapons?
>>
>>73059915
He will get the women vote. Hillary is pushing a lot of them away by relentlessly playing the 'woman' angle and pretending that she actually knows what the feck she is doing.
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 1200x800
Women love strong men. This will help Trump because he is so God Damn Alpha. Watch, he is going to win in a landslide.

It's ALL OVER guys! TRUMP is the NOMINEE!
Now it's time to "Start me up" against war criminal Hillary Rodham Clinton. Watch!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU
>>
Mitt won the woman vote by 7% and still lost.
>>
File: Its over bigots.jpg (6 KB, 207x243) Image search: [Google]
Its over bigots.jpg
6 KB, 207x243
>>73059915
>>73061085
>>73061633
>>73062045
>>73062108
Besides this fourm, trump is hated on all demographics except rednecks.

Sorry bigots, Hillary is in for 8 years. She will be a complete puppet to wallstreet but at least she wont start WW3 and ban entire religions.
>>
>>73059915
Fuck Marry Kill
>>
>>73062307
You're never gonna be as good as the aussies lad, find another profession
>>
File: 9egs9iL.jpg (15 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
9egs9iL.jpg
15 KB, 447x444
>>73062307
>coughing Hillary wants war with Russian ally Syria
>Trump wants to leave Syria alone
>"at least Hillary won't start WW3"
>>
>>73059915
Honestly, Hillary has been very anti-male, and I think we could see male turnout increasing this year as a response to how sexist she is and how many men are sick of this crap in general.
Trump can just attack Hillary's record with women (Bill's rape accusers, her laughing about getting a child rapist off, her "woman card" that actually does offend a lot of women too), and get lower turnout from women.
>>
>>73061328
Yes, Trump should just say that. Guaranteed to win the female vote right?
>>
>>73062307

That's not what I hear according to recent polls!

TRUMP 2016! PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
>>
>>73059915
He already has them. Why the fuck do you fags take liberal sourced data as fact?
>>
>>73062522
>Trump wants to get better relations with Russia
>Putin likes him
>Shillary wants to fuck with Russia even more
You forgot that part.

>>73062307
Also, everything you said is simply not true.
>>
>>73059915
Is Bernie mathematically eliminated? Everyone's been talking about Trump V Shillary.

On topic, i don't think he needs it too badly. I have yet to meet any actual Shillary supporters in real life, some of them were even Bernouts who are now rooting for Trump because Shillary is so godawful.
>>
>>73059915
I don't think he can. Hillary is going to roast him in the debates when the subject of abortion comes up. Trump is completely against it btw and it is not going to go down well with women.
>>
>>73061212
Really? left and right look fine imo, do you hate smiles? middle looks a bit groady, but some people like a hippie-type.
>>
>rich
>alpha as fuck
>dominant personality
>daddy type
>doesn't give a fuck

He got dis
>>
>>73059915
He doesn't need a plan. Even women, as dumb as they are, know a good thing when they see it. A meal ticket and stability is what women flock to instinctively. That's trump.
>>
>>73059915
Nothing.
Phone polls are one thing, women say stupid shit on the phone all the time.

When it comes down to the actual election women will be the natural followers they are and take the lead of the men that don't look homeless in voting for Trump.
>>
>>73062307
>the island of an island
>>
>>73059915

Chads vote Trump.

Women do as Chads tell them to do.
>>
>>73062307

>Increasinglynervousman
>>
>>73062307

Also;

>Trump literally says he wants to stop getting involved in non U.S. conflicts and build relationships with the Russians

>Hillary literally wants to destabilize the entire globe and go to war with Russia

Yeah, it's Trump that will start WW3, for sure.
>>
Married elder women should be in the Trump camp. Single unmarried young women will be an obstacle, but hopefully they won't show up in huge numbers and maybe a good 25% could vote Trump
>>
>>73061417
POOINLOO
Have you got toilet/sanitation yet?
How's the plumbing, fuckknuckle?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.