[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female promiscuity is only a problem for weak men. Women have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: why-cheat.jpg (31 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
why-cheat.jpg
31 KB, 600x479
Female promiscuity is only a problem for weak men.

Women have been cucking dudes since the dawn of time. If you cant find a decent woman and keep her faithful, thats your fault not some "degeneration of society". Prove me wrong
>>
>>73057665
>weak men

Not exactly. It's only a problem for men who are not successful in any way, not matter if they're weak nor not.
>>
>>73057665
It's happening more now. OP is a retard.
>>
>it is your fault for not finding a good girl in a world with more than a billion people

what
>>
King Authur got cucked
>>
>>73058143
Physical prowess, social capital, money in the bank, strength in mate can be measured in different ways
>>
>>73058617
he was a brit what did you expect
>>
>>73058334
What point are you trying to make? You have literally billions of options so it should be easier to find a decent bitch.
>>
>>73057665
I have to agree with you. I've been seeing a girl who is a promiscuous polyamorous fucking liberal, and she's always had a boyfriend. At first I thought it was disgusting and he was the cuck, but it's since occurred to me that he's a lot more successful than me and even he can't keep her faithful. So maybe I'm the fucking cuck. Either way, I do believe that if you're stronger, economically dependable and generally of good social standing, you stand a much better chance of keeping a woman faithful. They're not quite so removed from their evolutionary instincts yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 721x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 721x598
>>73057665
"Weak men" are the ones who capitulated to women's rights movements and allowed female enfranchisement and sexual revolution. You're weak and lazy for not wanting to put a cap on degeneracy for the betterment of society.
>>
There is hope for American women. We're one of the last places where women would like to have a conventional married life.

The catch 22 is that men are visually oriented and focus on the females who overtly sexualize themselves; the very females you should avoid like the plague. If you find yourself with one, there is this strange shock and surprise that you aren't the ONLY one they are trying to attract.

Fact of the matter is, plenty of "plain looking" females look exactly the same under their clothes.

The best girlfriends I've had (including current wife) have displayed themselves as kind of plain. However, if they WANTED to look like a whore, they'd have the same impact.

Don't fall for the articicial appeal of the clown make up, hair dye, and clothing which overtly emphasize the reproductive organs. Those are props, and they will do nothing to improve the person as she ages and wilts into a flabby, burnt-out pike of puke.
>>
>>73059584
*pile* of puke
>>
Back in the day women were thrown out on the street with no recourse and no alimony if they cheated
That was the power men wielded in a civil society that frowned on physical abuse to keep them in line

Now there's every incentive to cheat, divorce, etc., you won't be punished financially for doing so and the only discouragement is social scorn while retards across the left try to do away with that too

The result is only the most honorable women alive are worth trusting and those are few and far between, most people just follow the path of least resistance and most reward when it comes to social engagements, they don't give a shit about virtue
>>
>>73059584
What you said seems pretty sound. It did throw me a bit however when you said "including current wife" - like there was the unspoken suggestion that you'd have a different wife at some point. I know most marriages end in divorce nowadays, but surely you don't consider that until it becomes evident that the marriage is broken?
>>
>>73057665

>victim blaming

Stay classy alt-left
>>
>>73057665
>If you cant find a decent woman and keep her faithful
If she's decent, she's not going to be unfaithful, you dumb retard.

In case you're unaware, people tend to find partners with similar personality traits or status, which means chads are actually far more likely to end up with promiscuous women.
>>
>>73060053
>cucks are the great victims of the new age

do you hear this nigga?
>>
>>73059947
I didn't mean to make it sound like I've had multiple wives.

Just the one. I guess I got my wires crossed after having mentioned past girlfriends.
>>
>>73057665
Even if you're right, OP, wouldn't the higher density of "weak" men be attributable to the degeneration of society? Therefore women's unfaithfulness also arises from that.
>>
>>73057665
you are just to nice, faggots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8CyOBw3lck
>>
>>73060731
I dont think there are higher rates of "weak men" or promiscuous women than there wasbefore. But if you spend all day on 4chan with these betas constantly complaining about being cucked I can understand why you'd be inclined to think that.
>>
>>73061234
What exactly is a 'bad boy'? Would a racist, sexist, homophobic anti-Semite count as a 'bad boy'? All of those traits are surely 'bad'? Why aren't /pol/lacks drowning in women?
>>
>>73059584
>"if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. So in my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you."

Coaster plz go
>>
>>73061598
a bad boy is just a selfish and narcissistic guy. he cares less about others (women) and is going his way, he demands and he gets was he demand.
>>
>>73057665
Pretty much. Men and women cheat at virtually the same rates. If you're one of those dull, content partners, you deserve it
>>
>>73057665
Can't agree. I think that's something certain men like to tell themselves - "that could never happen to me, I am too good to be cheated on, just keep your woman under your boot, the weak men deserve it", etc.

In reality, it comes down to three things:
1. Every man and every woman has needs, if you don't fulfill them, yes, you're kind of to blame and you can kind of prevent shit.
2. Some societies just make it morally okay to cheat already if a single minor need isn't fulfilled.
3. Some people have just holes where their personality, values, self-esteem etc. should be and nothing on earth will stop them from cheating because that mix of attention, validation and self-hate they get from cheating is the only thing that they can see.

Even the most rich, famous, alpha people get cheated on and the women going for those qualities are actually more likely to cheat.

But I don't think anyone here cares for any reason.

t. Germcuck
>>
>you buy her dinner

>Chad cums in her
>>
>>73061625
>>"if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. So in my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you."
>Coaster plz go

Did I say ugly?

I said plain. Aka modest.

If you take away the artificial adornments of 80% of "hot" girls, they look the same or worse.
>>
>>73059043
ahhh my brit friend, but it is exactly those instincts which push them to cuck weak men.
>>
File: spede.jpg (7 KB, 279x307) Image search: [Google]
spede.jpg
7 KB, 279x307
In the past you could beat your wife if she got uppity and was about to cuck you. Nowadays all men are forced to be "understanding" of their whorish behaviour.
>>
>>73058784
He was Celtic fighting against the invading anglo-saxon.
>>
>>73062752
>not making her pay for her own food
You really are that pathetic.
>>
>>73059907
DING DING DING! This is the answer. You no longer have any ability to punish infidelity and it is accepted, and even encouraged by society. The reward for infidelity is child support and alimony. It's little to do with being "weak". Even the best of women will fail in the current social climate of the states.

This can be observed in people who bring over wives from other countries. After a while of living in the west, they adapt to the western way, and become more degenerate, more narcissistic, more hedonistic, and start participating in the disgusting culture of hookling up and cheating. Infidelity is human nature, and without society actively suppressing and discouraging it, you'll continue to see it happen at an alarming rate, regardless of how "weak" or "strong" a man is.

Women are hypergamous. Relationships lose their charm and initial excitement.
In time, they'll start lusting for other men, even if you did everything perfect and played your cards right, you still have no real way to prevent it.
>>
>>73065598
>This can be observed in people who bring over wives from other countries. After a while of living in the west, they adapt to the western way, and become more degenerate, more narcissistic, more hedonistic, and start participating in the disgusting culture of hookling up and cheating. Infidelity is human nature, and without society actively suppressing and discouraging it, you'll continue to see it happen at an alarming rate, regardless of how "weak" or "strong" a man is.

No. The mail-order women have their plan laid out ahead of time.

Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>73057665
Dick Masterson taught me that you cant blame women for anything because they are like pets and its your job to train them properly. Thank you Dick. ;)
>>
>>73057665
But woken will cheat on successful men too

They are irrational they'll cheat cause their mad, they'll cheat because they think you are etc.

It's less likely sure but remember the golden rule

All women are sluts

ALL
>>
>>73065665
My army buddies married a farm girl from some place near korea, she's amazing compared to the average western woman, but she's becoming more spoiled as the years go on. We need to encourage western families to stop spoiling their children and get them working sooner. Best thing my father ever did for me was show me what the third world was like. A few months in Venezuela after a civil war will change your priorities, a year in Panama working on diesel generators for a Christian charity will teach you a trade and make you feel like a king in your 1200 square foot apartment with ac and clean water on tap. There's a danger it'll kill ambition tho, I'm lucky enough to be on a career track but I probably won't try for a big position in anything I don't have a passion for.
>>
>>73061598
Lel
>>
It's time we learned that women are for babies and men are for pleasure. You can't trust women with love.
>>
>>73058221
Because men are weaker, in general. Well... that and the fact that it's illegal to treat women the way men used to.
>>
>>73059584
Make up is unattractive, as are unnatural hair dyes, and plain clothes are far more appealing then the basic whore uniforms girls wear nowadays ie yoga pants and other shit.

I agree with your logic, however, It's less about all of that shit and more about how attractive they are in general, like facial aesthetics etc. Any women, regardless of makeup or how she dresses, who is a 7+/10 is going to be aware of it and act that way, mainly by being polygamous.

If you really want a good wife, you simply have to target less appealing women, which is hard to do at a biological level. It's a no win situation unless you can find the fabled '1 in a million', or somehow ignore your biological urges and settle for a 5.
>>
>>73059101
This
>>
>>73059584

This. The girls that look pretty without trying to and without makeup make the best kind of wives.
>>
File: brushie brushie.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
brushie brushie.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>73057665
Female promiscuity is a problem because is no longer any real social deterrent for them for doing so.They cheat on you, they divorce you. They take half your shit and you still have to pay them alimony while they fuck other men in the same house as your child.

To make things even worse, the left is trying to normalize/justify cheating women. When, in the past, this behavior was simply not tolerated for both sides.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.