[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ways to get rid of Milo. He's a known kike shill using
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 25
File: milo-yiannopoulos.jpg (13 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
milo-yiannopoulos.jpg
13 KB, 265x265
ITT: Ways to get rid of Milo.

He's a known kike shill using Breitbart to sanitize and downright cuck /pol/ and the alt-right. He wants to turn all of us into his little toys so he can make shekels for the Milo Show.

How to get rid of the cancer.
>>
>>73057108
First by killing yourself milo
>>
>>73057108
Certainly something must be done to put the faggot in his place. The usual methods, though, has to be something extra special.
>>
>>73057108
>He wants to turn all of us into his little toys

I would love to be his toy

no homo
>>
>>73057108
fuck off ben
>>
>>73057241
fpbp. Go back to writing shitty article Milo.
>>
Would posting his doxx be going too far?

Alt Right needs to stop kissing his kike ass. He does not give a shit about us. We must eliminate him.

What would make him kill himself? Trump telling him to fuck off? Trump accusing him of being a stalker on FOX? Let's do this.
>>
he might be a jew fag, but he is our jew fag spreading meme-magic in to the world.
>>
>>73057108
>Cux

Nice ID
>>
>>73057108
I've been given assurances from authoritative sources, OP, that you are in fact a faggot.
>>
>>73057108
>ITT: Ways to get rid of Milo.
Please fuck off reddit

Milo is a force for good.

He's getting the normies on our side.
>>
Let him be.
He's still working in our favor.
He will be dealt with if the need ever arises.
>>
File: 1450559304854.jpg (106 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1450559304854.jpg
106 KB, 800x820
>>73057510
Reddit you have to go back.
>>
He's spreading meme-magic because it gets Breitbart clicks you fucking moron. It's pure jew marketing. He's cleansing our movement like Buckley did.
>>
>Cux

Praise KEK for he is good.

sage this shit thread
>>
>>73057649
>our movement

fuck off
>>
He's actively fighting libtard and femist censorship on college campuses. This guy is doing great things.
>>
>>73057108
stop fucking posting about him. the only people who truly enjoy this fag are neo-/pol/ posters and kikebart shills. fuck this faggot flip flopping jew

>b-but he reks feminists

a fucking two year old could do that. stop supporting a guy who clearly isnt for what you believe in and is just using you to further his career
>>
>>73057510
This is shilling. Is there something you don't like about what he says? Why are you trying to shut him up?
>>
Half the replies to this thread are faggots supporting him.

It is our movement. It started here and it will end here. Not on Breitbart you fucking faggot.
>>
>>73057108
>tfw you will never fuck Milo in his boi pussy
>>
>>73057108
Ho Chi Minh once said he'd rather sniff French shit for a few years, than eat Chinese shit for a thousand.

I think there's a similar analogy to Milo.
>>
>>73057911
this is an echo chamber that doesn't accomplish anything you snowflake cunt
>>
You are completely pwned by him. Sad!
>>
File: 1462427479561.jpg (62 KB, 640x821) Image search: [Google]
1462427479561.jpg
62 KB, 640x821
This part is very suspicious, many like this have come in recent days.

I suspect some group wants us to turn against him.
>>
>>73057108
Go back to twitter Ben, nobody likes you here.
>>
He will die from AIDS or drugs anyway
>>
>>73057108
>Ways to get rid of Milo.
maybe by not making a thread about him you utter cretin
>>
But he pisses off the feminists, that's all I need for entertainment.

He created Trigglypuff for us all to enjoy.
>>
>>73057108
Only things not to like about Milo are his libertine tendencies, which is more a matter of feelz than anything else and distaste for the word nigger.

Apparently he banned it from his in-group slack chat. That suggests he deeply cares about accusations of racism, which is cuckish in the original alt-right meaning of the word.
>>
Unpaid interns ITT.
>>
File: 1459836639392.png (2 MB, 939x914) Image search: [Google]
1459836639392.png
2 MB, 939x914
>>73057108
He's sanitizing our opinions to make them actually defendable and not so easily dismissed which equals /pol/ actually being relevant. Although it would be nice if he'd stop referring to pol as one entity, most here believe that positive attention to our views is a means to an end. Your misanthropic hug-box is gone friend, sleep tight :^)
>>
>Milo Yiannopoulos Doesn’t Have Feelings

>You once admitted in a profile that your public persona started out as a comedy character that you created because “I didn’t like me very much.” What didn’t you like about yourself?
>I’ve wrestled with being religious and being conservative and being gay, but the reason I felt like that is because of other gay people. The only real shaming I’ve ever experienced has been from other gay people when I reveal my politics or my religion.

>Did they hurt your feelings?
>No. I don’t have feelings to hurt.

You can't destroy him because he's already broken
>>
>>73057817
wrecking feminists only gets more normies onto our side you dumb fuck
>>
the problem isn't exactly milo, but the yuge demographic change /pol/ has gone through, making it susceptible to co-opting, marketing and nesting for people who fall victim to eceleb worship, which has lead to an increase in voluntary shilling, redefining and general watering down of /pol/

so we get freshblood cucks like this >>73057633 that both identify themselves as /pol/icians for meme points but also worship unrepentant, hypocritical and opportunistic faggots living through an identity crisis just because their appeals to perceived moderacy and any disagreement with anything they subscribe to is perceived as a slight against their camp and what they define as the /pol/ collective

it's a mess
>>
>>73057108
this controlled opposition sleeper cell JEW is USING /pol/ to further the agenda. he is literally a jew parasite who feeds of OUR memes.
Without us he is NOTHING

what will you do about it /pol/?

By the way the end game of zionist shill ''alt right'' media like brietbart is to bring /pol/ out of the underground and into the mainstream when eventually the elites will have enough and SHUT US DOWN

wake up
>>
>>73057108
Milo is our based fag
>>
File: 1452262122928.jpg (31 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1452262122928.jpg
31 KB, 403x403
The Alt-Right is total utter bollocks anyways...
Why the fuck you would take this racist garbage shit seriously anyway?
>>
>>73058372
their appeals to perceived moderacy appeal to them*, I meant
>>
>>73057108
>Claims he's Jewish
>Literally Catholic and said so when he was debating against gay marriage
kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm8QCUpFPrg
>>
File: Typical_Bernie_Supporter.jpg (169 KB, 706x960) Image search: [Google]
Typical_Bernie_Supporter.jpg
169 KB, 706x960
>>73057108
Just because he hurts your feelings by not agreeing with your libtard views donesn't meant mean we should get rid of "the cancer" you are the cancer.
>>
File: tbhfam.webm (1 MB, 220x400) Image search: [Google]
tbhfam.webm
1 MB, 220x400
>>73057108
just be racist/sexist
seriously people who cant swallow the pill will leave.
>>
So many anti Milo threads lately
and they all have the same tenor and misuse of memes
>>
>>73058447
and you are a dummie for believing him when he's only ever Catholic for the sake of his arguments
>>
There it is.
>>
>>73057911
>It is our movement

WHO THE FUCK TALKS LIKE THIS?
>>
Reckon he's browsing this thread?

Milo, I summon thee.
>>
>>73058415
>The Alt-Right is total utter bollocks anyways...

Alt-Right was a term the SJWs created when they were shocked to learn people could disagree with them on the internet
>>
>>73058388
Hitler dubs of truth.
This, this, so much this.
>>
The Alt Right was started by Richard Spencer of the National Policy Institute you fucking faggot. White identity is a movement. Trump is a movement. Deal with it.
>>
>>73057108
Call him a kike
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x296
>>73058245
And the fact that's he's a fucking faggot. Oh, wait, you're Australian.
>>
File: ChsK13HWMAI0jGU.jpg (19 KB, 316x522) Image search: [Google]
ChsK13HWMAI0jGU.jpg
19 KB, 316x522
Whoa, hey guys.
>>
>>73057108
go away milo
why the fuck are you such an attention whore
>>
Was just checking algorithms for my /pol/ings. Testing your opinions on me. Breitbart asked me to do this. Would rather be sucking the black cock to be honest.
>>
>>73058372
Doesn't matter, newfags will sink under /pol/'s weight, starting from the first jew hate and nigger hate threads. Just give it time, they'll all wish they've never stumbled here just like all of us do at some point.
>>
Faggot needs to stop publishing ebin menes and /pol/

>>73058372
Also this
Eceleb worship has to fucking stop and has no business on 4chan, go back to fucking Reddit if you want to suck his dick or evalions or whoever the fuck else
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCcp36n2cDg
Did you guys see this video?

It's really long, but it really showcases how braindead and angry the feminists are.
So he is useful to us, even if you don't like him for whatever reason, he is tanking a lot of the fanatic leftwings' attention and threats so we are spared.
>>
>>73058889
He was beaten by his conservative dad for being gay and rejected by white gay men for being "conservative"
So he begs attention from Nazis on /pol/ and is a coalburner to revenge the gay community
>>
Milo is a half-kike
>>
>>73058987
youve never touched a black penis in your life you compulsive liar shit stain
>>
>>73057606
The sooner he goes the better. His plan is to pretend to be on our side in order to dilute our power. Remember, the more popular /b/ got, the weaker it got in terms of Anonymous and raiding. He's doing the same thing, advertising the face of /pol/ as frog memes and Trump memes on mainstream outlets. We already have to deal with Reddit shills, I can't imagine how bad Facebook newfags would degenerate this board.
>>
>>73058004
>free speech political board
>echo chamber
>>
You're right. I pay my interns to make tweets about me having sex with them. They find pictures of black men on Craigslist and then we go to town. What's it to you though? You're just not fabulous like I am, though I do give you credit for figuring out that I was the OP.

Proud of my /pol/ings.
>>
File: wut.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
ITT: faggots that have a problem with someone speaking out against feminists and neo-liberal cucks
>>
Milo is the best and the alt-right is a bunch of good-for-nothing cucks.

How can we get rid of the alt-right?
>>
>>73057108
>Thinking you'll change anything by shitposting on /pol/

Milo's at least doing something useful
>>
>>73058004
>echo chamber

Nice try reddit
>>
I AM Milo. This is already verified ITT. Do I need a blue checkmark to prove it?
>>
Take his hair dye.

He was nothing before he put on the dye.
>>
>>73059401
If we remove the dye will he die?
>>
>>73057108
Doing more than you to make changes we want to see.
OP is a faggot trying to get /pol/ upset over a faggot. Kek.
>>
When Jewbart begins making money off our memes (oh they are already) then you will wake the fuck up. Pathetic shill.
>>
>>73059393
>Cux

Seems legit.
>>
File: 1461932867600.gif (2 MB, 320x372) Image search: [Google]
1461932867600.gif
2 MB, 320x372
>>73058388
This.
>>
>>73058388
you forgot to adjust your tinfoil hat you enormous faggot
>>
So how do we convince Trump that he's stalking him? He needs to give Milo the Michelle Fields treatment. We can do this senpai.
>>
I'm constantly perplexed by non-citizens who make their living commenting on American politics. And that actual Americans actually listen to their opinions. Like, they can't even vote. Why are they so invested in our political process? And why to Americans give a shit what they have to say? The whole scene is pathetic.
>>
The invasion of the regressive left with their cult like status, abuse of the weak, religious-like dogmas, deceit, sexism, racism and abuse is the most destructive force in the modern world. They are the villains, true evil. They seek to destroy modern civilization, break apart any notion of order and family unity to indulge in mindless narcissism.

These lunatics do not listen to logic, to reason or to common sense. They are depraved indoctrinated zombies, with their only source of nourishment virtue signalling. They so desperately don't want to dissent from the extremist dogmas of their own cults, they'll accept anything told to them as the truth.

And on the other side you have a flamboyant gay man with some convervative tendencies who is willing to go down to their level and debate them. I may not agree with some of his views, but any help against the regressives is welcome.

Now is not the time to be divided. The entire world needs to fight back against this lunacy. Conservative, libertian, nationalist, anarchist, original liberalism. It doesn't matter. We need everyone to purge the world of those idiots.
>>
>>73058342
Milo is Autistic? Surely that is pandering to the wider meme audience?
>>
File: 1123423456.jpg (48 KB, 453x450) Image search: [Google]
1123423456.jpg
48 KB, 453x450
>Alt-Right

You mean the small collection of white nationalists who only seem like a real movement because they are loud and can blend into the general populism surrounding the Trump campaign?
>>
Milo will purge us before we can collectively purge the libfags. Don't be naive.
>>
>>73060198
Probably schizoid or histrionic personality disorder, they tend to build a "character"
>>
>>73059346
>doubting the power of the meme magic our shitposting is funneling

kek has awoken friend
our memes will change the world
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 480x360
>>73057108
Screencap this post, milo will lead to the fall of trump as a result of mainstreaming the alt right. Screencap it, you know its coming
>>
File: CeAIUPSW4AESEL_.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CeAIUPSW4AESEL_.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>>73057108
>MFW when a Jew is actually OP.
>>
>>73057911
>movement

hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
le insufficient purity test. fuck you op, I get along with other people regardless of whether they're perfectly like me.
>>
>>73058881
Why is he dressed like Poochie?
>>
Like Shapiro, there will be a day where our heroes will turn enemies. That moment won't take too long for Milo to be vilified here
>>
>>73057108
Welcome to /pol/, Shapiro

now fuck off
>>
What's that? Bernie supporters will vote for Hillary because Milo will make the Alt Right popular and turn the Bernie bots away from their white brothers?

Milo will cause Trump to lose. That's actually pretty serious. Will make sure word gets out in the MSM.

Have a good night senpai.
>>
>>73057108
You're back again.
>>
File: taylor.jpg (102 KB, 560x364) Image search: [Google]
taylor.jpg
102 KB, 560x364
>"Huwhy does no one take huwhite nationalism seriously?"
>>
>>73057911
sorry Cux1+ you have to go back
>>
>>73057108
How Jewish is he really? He just looks Greek.
>>
>>73060168
Me too, as a non-US I'm sick of the US involving itself in other democracies, but when the people who bitch about them doing that try so hard to sway American voters I gotta call bullshit
>>
>>73058503
He's only ever Jewish for the sake of his arguments... and gay, and a BBC lover.. now all of the lies he uses to try and convince people they can't criticize him for his views are becoming contradictory and he will soon be exposed and dismissed altogether
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460422981407.jpg (31 KB, 480x564) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460422981407.jpg
31 KB, 480x564
Who /milo/ here?
>>
>>73060615
The difference is Milo knows his audience and can take a joke.
>>
>>73060669
Yup, its sad people dont see it, if the msm gets hold of the alt right in connection to trump its over
>>
>>73057108
stop shitposting shapiro
>>
We are all Milo if we don't do something about the infestation.

Trump will lose because of him making the Alt Right popular.

It's gonna be fucked. He will cause potential Trump voters to vote for Hillary instead. He's going to cost us an election and he's not even American.

This will get out to the MSM very soon.

You guys have a good night.
>>
>>73057108
Since when does Ben Shapiro post on /pol/?
>>
>>73059114
>implying facebook faggots did not swarm this board already

yeah right when the memes from kikebook pages were directly linked on this site. Heck I even saw a 4cdn gif posted on kikebook yesterday
>>
Why are you scared about the Alt-Right becoming mainstream? Don't you want more people to accent your ideas?
>>
>>73058881
hey Milo :)
>>
>>73057108

Ben Sh'anhero detected
>>
>>73061132
>Since when does Ben Shapiro post on /pol/?

He lurked /pol/ for years he even made happy merchant jokes his sudden "shock" at jewtrolling are a farce
>>
>>73061059
>Trump
>Alt
Y'all trumpfags are being jewed
>>
File: CfmklLkWcAAG9fd.jpg (72 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
CfmklLkWcAAG9fd.jpg
72 KB, 1024x1024
>>73061231
Because most of alt-right, especially Milo fans, are dumb teens who will give bad image of Trump(like the SJWs who like Sanders). Milo is making him look like a meme candidate for his own profit.
>>
The point is that when Trump loses because Milo makes us popular in the MSM the Milo persona will lose his job at Breitbart and go back to sucking black cock for shekels.

That's all there is to it.
>>
>>73061379
Trump IS a meme candidate ffs
>>
File: meme candidates.jpg (208 KB, 1176x860) Image search: [Google]
meme candidates.jpg
208 KB, 1176x860
>>73061379

But Trump *is* a meme candidate. A meme so powerful he literally thrashed the other 16 veteran politicians running against him.
>>
>>73057108
Yes keep getting more and more extreme, you'll sway more people the more ethnic groups you want eradicated
>>
File: h9L-cExl.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
h9L-cExl.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>>73061379
Aren't the main thinkers of the Alt-Right white nationalists? It's not as if people finding the true meaning of Alt-Right are going to accept it either way.
>>
>>73061476
>>73061497
You think this will make older people want to vote for him? It didn't work for Pirate Party and other meme parties.
>>
>>73061497
We need to amplify our meme magic
Any memetics veterans here?
>>
>>73061649
No I think Shillary will win.
To be honest, I suspect the whole thing has been decided in advance.
>>
>>73061754

Get all of trumps warnings with dates and put them next to the habbenings. Paris, Brussels sprouts etc.
>>
>>73061782
surely ameritards aren't stupid enough to waste their votes on a woman
>>
>>73058352
No one wants weak-hearted normies polluting this place, they only tame and weaken us.
>>
>>73057108
Why would you want to get rid of someone who is so proficient at shifting the overton window to the right? Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>73057108
Milo is everything gay men were once respected for. snappy dressing, intellectual, bitchy but forthright, Upwardly mobile... He does work for breitbart and is a kike and a fag, but hey you know... are you a homphobe and an antisemite?
>>
>>73062184
Maybe because he has no real dedication to the views he wears like the latest fashion; once they stop getting him attention, he'll turn on a dime. This sort of behavior is typical of fags.
>>
>>73062097
They already wasted their votes on a negro, why not?
>>
He's always talking about how he likes to sleep with black men

We should hire a black male escort to [GIVE HIM AIDS].

Where does he live? They'll have to bump into each other somewhat 'randomly'
>>
>>73062493
love you serbia
never change
>>
I'm sorry but this faggot milo is a fraud. His online store "swag by milo" is not for "white privilege" grant. Where does the money go? I know some of you hate Gavin McInnes but at least he's funny and not a fraud!
>>
>>73057108
>How to get rid of the cancer.

He's a wog-socket. So AIDS, sometime soon. *crossesfingers*
>>
>>73057464
This
>>
File: 1462367486348.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1462367486348.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>73062184
>muh overton window
I've seen your other posts today and re: overton window I agree with your sentiments fåmily but Milo is a degenerate raider of the last ass fagot, is everything that is wrong with masculinity, he is pure aids and needs to go

The God-Emperor himself is who we ought to thank for pushing the window

>>73062263
Your Jewish tricks don't work here Dov
>>
>>73062263

>everything gay men were once respected for

when the hell was this exactly?
>>
>>73062632
>wogsocket
One of my favourite terms of endearment, Anon. There was a young lady at school who was fond of tropical gentlemen, and this became her nickname.
>>
>>73057510
>Cux
>>
File: disgusted.jpg (522 KB, 1596x1724) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.jpg
522 KB, 1596x1724
>using the term alt-right
As opposed to the "real right"? The ones that constantly give in to the left's demands, and openly accept their degenerate moral standards? The ones that try as hard as they can to not be labeled racists, homophobes and bigots, playing along the left's emotional blackmail and verbal abuse against normal people?

Yeah, no, fuck off. If you use the term "alt-right" unironically, you're a massive retard.
>>
The final solution for Milo.
>>
>>73062736
My first post today senpai
I am not affiliated with the other saffer, there are quite a few of us on pol.
>>
>>73059612
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>73057108
/pol/ has grown out of its jew hating phase, it's attention is now directed at SJWs and minority degeneracy
>>
>>73063167
He's a big faggot
>>
File: eh.png (147 KB, 232x294) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
147 KB, 232x294
>alt-right
>cuck
>Milo
>muh shekels

But anon, you are the cancer
>>
How do we know a black escort didn't already give him AIDS?

For someone so fabulous, he sure needs to promote himself on Twitter a lot. Wonder if Breitbart is even paying him at all.
>>
File: 1402426401309.gif (226 KB, 500x515) Image search: [Google]
1402426401309.gif
226 KB, 500x515
>Faggots don't know what 'ally of convenience' means
People liked Shapiro because he destroyed Muslims.
When he turned coat, we destroyed him.
Anything meme magic can create, it can also destroy.
It's that simple.
>>
>>73057108
STOP
GIVING
THIS
FAG
ATTENTION

problem solved
>>
>>73061782
How people are still playing that angle is beyond me.

Do you realize the amount of irreparable damage he has done in exposing main stream "journalism" and the political establishment?

No way on earth is he a controlled plant to make Hillary win.
>>
Yeah, this shit was coming as soon as the little faggot started talking about the "alt-right" as though it's a thing that has always been around that we all know about, what the fuck is an "alt-right" I'm an oldfag would have heard that one before a long time ago... so what's next, is the little faggot going to try to correct our terminology to make us more politically correct like we're SJWs or something? This cannot happen. Time for some old-fashioned gay-bashing.
>>
>>73057108
AIDS
>>
>>73062736

You have to start thinking chess instead of checkers.

The way I see it, is that we are fighting an ideological war on many fronts.

And Milo is perfectly suited for fighting on the SJW/Feminist front.

The things we find degenerate about him are the exact same things which gets his foot in the mainstream door and which makes him immune to SJW/Feminist rhetoric. Universities are the power source of the Marxist machine and has been the enclave of hardcore leftists for decades. It is therefore one of the most important battlegrounds. Not only have Milo and friends been holding the line, but they are gaining ground and venturing deeper into enemy territory.
>>
>look up alt right because I don't get what the fuck it is
>apparently it's people opposed to multiculturalism, third wave feminism, and enormous amounts of immigration (refugee crisis) / illegal immigration in general
Wait, what? How is this considered more conservative than traditional republican ideology? This shit is just common sense.
>>
File: Jones.jpg (72 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
Jones.jpg
72 KB, 992x744
Milo is reincarnation of Jim Jones
>>
>>73057108
>wanting to get rid of one of our greatest assets against the SJW movement.

For fucksake, pol. I'm glad you're not running the show or else we'd be screwed.
>>
>>73060869
>and a BBC lover
That one's not for argument. He was gangraped by niggers when he was 13.
>>
>>73065440
Alt right usually leans left on economic issues. Protectionism, that sort of thing.
>>
>>73063880
>Do you realize the amount of irreparable damage he has done in exposing main stream "journalism" and the political establishment?
To you it seems that way, but you knew the situation with the establishment and journalism anyway. It's nothing new. To the others who will vote Hillary, they don't pay attention anyway. They see the fact that Trump falls out with 'unbiased' media as further sign that he is beyond the pale.
I may be wrong. Trump may win. But if he doesn't I hope you'll consider the idea that one of the reasons he didn't is because he was never supposed to, or never allowed to, or the game was played too well against him, and not in the fair-and-square sense that Hillary ran a good campaign, because I don't think she is.
>>
>>73065646
And coincidentally they're both faggots
>>
>>73067016
Homosexuality is probably a cause of some mental disorder. Lot of gay people seem to be histrionic, schizoid, narcissistic, schizophrenic and so on. They are also not pushed down by pussy manipulation so once they really want to achieve something in their psychopath minds they will do it.
>>
>>73057108
You'll have to work harder, m8. He's already succeeded in desensitizing the "alt-right" telling them it's ok to get fucked in the ass and be a nationalist at the same time etc...
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.