[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ how can you ride the trump train when he wants to give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1462438503343.jpg (22 KB, 480x523) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462438503343.jpg
22 KB, 480x523
/pol/ how can you ride the trump train when he wants to give nuclear arms to south korea and japan?

There isnt even any actual evidence that proves hillary is a criminal but the right uses that word nonstop as a smear campaign.. She is ahead in the polls for a reason. America always says, innocent until proven guilty.
>>
ITT countries that don't matter give their opinion on something they have no say in
>>
>>73055203
I don't know, we patriotic Americans did nuke Japan. I could see them being salty about it. Especially since one of the planes had Gay in the name.
>>
File: 1456569228670.jpg (26 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1456569228670.jpg
26 KB, 495x495
>>73055084

Piss off cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
>>
>>73055330
Japanese people aren't stupid like most American people. They wouldn't launch nuclear weapons for petty reasons.
I don't mean you OTliAMUp poster are stupid, I am talking about most American people.
>>
>>73055084
>he wants to give nuclear arms to south korea and japan

He wants you to pay for your own protection. Pay the cost and you can retain our services, no more gibmedats.
>>
>>73055326>>73055326
Im a warror for isreal aka serving in the army in korea. I can vote.
>>
>>73055577
what's the most interesting thing you've eaten over there
>>
>>73055556 see
>>73055577

Im an infantryman in the US Army.

Welfare queen/isreal etc etc yea i know

My point is I'm not south korean so the us army defending south korea isnt gimmedats for me
>>
>>73055658
Most interesting probably live squid or sea worm that looks like an uncircumsized cock. I have also drank alcohol distilled with water from tuna eyes. I love dogs and have always raised them so I refuse to eat dog.

This is the beginning of my third tour here. The army keeps fucking sending me back
>>
>>73055690
>>73056062
Why did my ID change?

Seriously though what is hard proof Hilary is a criminal? I am a reasonable person and not incapable of changing my opinion when new information becomes available to me.
>>
I legitimately expected more from /pol/.

Is Hillary really so clean that you cant give me a single reputable source of wrongdoing? Becauae I have searched and have been unable to find anything besides wild claims.
>>
>>73056835
the only candidate that doesn't talk shit is bernie. either gunshow bants or snake like blabla. I think in other parts of the world he would stand a chance because a lot of people are not out for the opium or the show.
on the other hand - Donald is fine with me. it would be the incarnation of american culture leading the great nation. he often seems to have a mind-our-own-business touch and that is what I like.
>>
>>73057243
Im not part of the whole 'donald trump is Hitler' clique. I am just leaning towards hilldog and the only backlash i get from people is that she is a criminal, and I cant source it.
>>
>>73055084
1.) You should be greatful to be given arms against China, which we'll all need to take on some day.

2.)just wait until that Guccifer guy releases his hacking findings from her emails to the FBI, pretty much guaranteeing indictment in the next few weeks.
>>
>>73057493
Read the thread, I am American.

all everyone ever says is wait til they publish their findings. My point is she has not done anything wrong. Innocent until proven guilty.
>>
>>73057905
Point 2, is real hard evidence, despite claims the last few months. It was just reported today. The FBI already was working on it with solid evidence but this will Kickstart it into light speed.
>>
>>73057473
I understand your point, but she has that sleazy donogood of merkel. lots of words, well ordered, poor content. Trump is no nazi, that's just wrong. but will he make a difference? on the other side - bernie would have huge issues with the current congress and senate as many are puppets stuffed with the industries money.
best case for me: trump makes the race, GOP falls appart and in future there is a more diverse political landscape. less demo/repo dominance, more oppinions and oppinios.
>>
>>73055326

doesn't stop you amerifags crying about Europe
>>
>>73058413
I think you got that backwards bucko, it's always your country or Europe in general whining about The US while we don't have a care in the world about yours.

It's like black people always taking about race, and white people shrug it off.
>>
>>73058684

No it's the US saying 'I hope you guys can find your Trump'.

America here merely exists as a bubble of entertainment for the rest of the world, and that's the only way its relevant. Your presidential election is literally a reality show. Your reality shows are based on real people, which make every facet of American life pop-culture and commoditised. There's no real concern for the US.
>>
>>73055084
>No evidence
Yes there is.
She's just avoided prosecution her whole life.
>>
>>73059131
Man I don't even know any of your politicians or your political process and here you are talking about trump. Par for the course.
>>
>>73059425
exactly that may be the reason why many outside the US see you as self-centered, poorly educated and lacking interest in other cultures. but I know many americans that are really cool and well educated, so I am gracefull.
>>
>>73055084
You don't understand the laws on classified information.

I handle classified information on a daily basis. If I started forwarding emails to my personal server I would be in prison without much of a trial.

Sending classified emails to a personal server is against the law, she is literally a criminal.
>>
>>73059864
too much big interest will keep her safe. a farce per se.
>>
>>73059247
Ok please source. I will accept it just give me evidence. Or at least give me solid claims.
>>
>>73059864
I have been in the military for 16 years. I fully understand the handling of classified information. My point is the claims have not been proven.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.