[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are nationalistic libertarian political parties non-existent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: VKWxzo1[1].jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
VKWxzo1[1].jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
Why are nationalistic libertarian political parties non-existent? Is being able to legally smoke weed lmao without being raped by dindus a contradiction?
>>
>>73052304
modern libertarians hate their countries
>>
Because being libertarian is totally uncool for some vague and unspecified reasons. (/pol/ tends to not give any good reasons)

You don't need to be a libertarian to support marijuana legalization.
>>
>>73052304
Trump is pro State's rights on pretty much all of these comparatively innocuous social policy points. IIRC he said it should be legal federally so that the States can decide.

Vote Trump if you care about weed legality, and don't want to be raped by dindus
>>
>>73052610
I need to vote left to support legalization. But by doing that I also support "refugees welcome" and political correctness
>>
>>73052713
I am not american
>>
>>73052983
>I need to vote left to support legalization. But by doing that I also support "refugees welcome" and political correctness

Just vote for those issues separately. You don't need to be one or the other.
>>
>>73052477
is it just me or would they not be libertarians if they didnt hate their country?
>>
Because how the fuck is that gonna work? Libertarianism is free trade, free market, open borders, no state regulations on anything. Nationalism is the fucking opposite of that.

I guess you're one of those fags who rode the Ron Paul wave in 08 and now when nationalism is trendy you want to combine it with the lolbertarian views you have.
>>
>>73052304
Weed is degenerate. Kill yourself already.
>>
>>73052304

why check holland or portugal
>portugal
well err maybe no
>>
>>73052304
Libertarian atheist here. Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness above all.
>>
>>73055025
>well err maybe no

What?
>>
>>73054154
What political label applies to someone who wants to abolish victimless crimes and have strict borders at the same time?
>>
>>73052304
I think what you actually want is Fascism
>>
>>73055991
Will I be free to do anything I want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else in a fascist nation?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.