[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump should declare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Get your ass to Mars.jpg (2 MB, 3747x1886) Image search: [Google]
Get your ass to Mars.jpg
2 MB, 3747x1886
That, as President, the United States will put a man on Mars by 2024.

It would set him apart as an aspirational President who would return the United States to a time when no goal was unattainable.

...also he should found the Adeptus Mechanicus while we are there.

>We're going to MARS, people. We're going to land there. We're going to take a small step for man and a YUGE step for all mankind. And we're going to plant a big, beautiful American flag on the surface of Mars. And it's going to be beautiful.
>>
File: meme magic mars.jpg (219 KB, 903x449) Image search: [Google]
meme magic mars.jpg
219 KB, 903x449
>>73050264

Lets get some meme magic flowing
>>
maybe it will wake up the aliens and we can xcom
>>
>>73050264
>That, as President, the United States will put a man on Mars by 2024.

What about "Before the decade is out, we will go to Mars and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because I have a hard-on."
>>
File: ohboy.gif (693 KB, 339x279) Image search: [Google]
ohboy.gif
693 KB, 339x279
Imagine if this happened, and we had a Great Wall built between us and the corn niggers to the south with a great monorail on top. Trump would go down as the greatest president ever.
>>
File: 1457180463937.jpg (87 KB, 518x500) Image search: [Google]
1457180463937.jpg
87 KB, 518x500
Trump/ Gingrich

Men4Mars
>>
>>73051838

Nice edit m8. Saved.

>>73052035

We can test the horrors of space travel on rapefugees as well. Lure them to space pods and tell them that fair German women are inside.
>>
>It would set him apart as an aspirational President who would return the United States to a time when no goal was unattainable.

Agreed. Rallying the whole nation behind the biggest achievement of mankind is what we need. The trick for not letting the flame die out: this time we do it for humanity's evolution, not to beat another country in a dick waving contest

We need to start tweeting Trump with romanticized pictures of The USA on Mars. Don't forget to include Trump or his name.
>>
Build a wall on Mars and make Moonshits pay for it
>>
>>73052179

Mars Meme Magic could be just the ignition Donald needs to boost his campaign to the stars. Wow that was Milo-level gay but still true.

>Mars Meme Magic. MAGA.
>>
File: 1456385629392.jpg (430 KB, 798x1138) Image search: [Google]
1456385629392.jpg
430 KB, 798x1138
>>73050264
>...also he should found the Adeptus Mechanicus while we are there.
THIS
>>
what is Trump's position regarding to NASA and the American space program?
>>
>>73052286
Mars Meme Magic. The Triple M Initiative.

I like it. I'll get to work on my own contributions tomorrow.
>>
>>73052402

Not sure but now would be a great time to find out.

When people think of American greatness many people think back to the space race and Apollo missions.

>@2:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f70JI3Hf6-Y
>>
>>73050264
noone gives a fuck about mars we have bigger problems like degenerate faggots, beaners and niggers destroying our country
>>
>>73050264
Make Mars Great for Once
>>
>>73052494
>The Triple M Initiative

I have a feeling, boys.

This could be YUGE.

How could anyone not look to such a task and not feel inspired?
>>
>>73050264
Would be cool but underwater living will be a thing before other planets.
>>
This could work.

Some time ago, there was a small, but enjoyable memetic effort to push Russia towards space again

And they announced the funding of a nuclear propulsion rocket to be tested in 2018.

The space race must be reborn, let's do this

Raise the Interest for the topic, gather popsci crap for the more gullible and technical bits from /sci/

ONWARDS
>>
>>73053052

Fuck yeah, capicola-bro. I'll start doing some digging on current popsci shit about space travel and will post again tomorrow. Hopefully >>73052494 and others will have some worthy memetic magic to get this rolling tomorrow.
>>
this sounds quite fucking badass
I aprove
>>
>>73053365

Paella-bro's are on board. Since they discovered the new world I take this as a boon granted by divine Kek.
>>
>>73050264
Adeptus Mechanicus? Yes please.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.