[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is the fucking budget thread? Opposition going hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: australia.jpg (14 KB, 250x137) Image search: [Google]
australia.jpg
14 KB, 250x137
Where is the fucking budget thread?

Opposition going hard
>>
File: Untitled.png (911 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
911 KB, 1366x768
>>73049366
They are making ad's on YT, claiming it was purposely made to sound good because of the upcoming election
>>
Don't care. It's all bread and circuses.

Race war when?
>>
>>73049366
Aye go billy.
>>
>>73049620
Underage >>>/b/
>>
>Marriage equality
>Working class issue

Ok
>>
File: manboobs.jpg (85 KB, 682x383) Image search: [Google]
manboobs.jpg
85 KB, 682x383
>>73049366
>tfw fucking LNP wants to put NEETS into the workforce

They're already all over my chans, I don't want them near me at work.

BTW this is some pretty funny australian content

https://soundcloud.com/the-dingoes/knock-off-004-the-clinton-briefs

Who are you lads voting for? Paulene seems ok.
>>
>The bull got smoked
>>
File: MUSLIMINATOR.jpg (346 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
MUSLIMINATOR.jpg
346 KB, 1200x675
>>73049966

Australia First Party
> Anti Muslim
> Anti Jew
> Anti Chink
>>
>Return to FTTP NBN

And there it is folks Turnbull is finished
>>
>>73049966
Is it worth the time? Its pretty long.

>>73050540
>anti jew
Really?
>>
>>73050753
I guess this is the stronger episode.

https://soundcloud.com/the-dingoes/knock-off-003-5-stages-of-cuckold-ross

Not as long, I reckon it's p good senpai
>>
>>
File: peterdutton.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
peterdutton.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
>>73049366
MAMA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
I DON'T WANNA FRY
SOMETIMES I WISH I NEVER GOT ON A BOAT AT ALL!

i see a little silhouette of a boat
STOP THE BOATS STOP THE BOATS
WILL YOU SEND THEM TO NAURU
TOWING BOATS AND TOW BACKS
VERY VERY FRIEGHTNING

TONY ABBOTT
tony abbott
TONY ABBOTT
tony abbott
ToNy AbBoTt wIlL YoU sAy
NoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

im just a white boy nobody loves me
HE'S JUST A WHITE BOY FROM THE NORTH BEACHES
SPARE HIM THE LIFE FROM OUTSIDE THE MINISTRY!

and that's as far as i got cunts
>>
>>73051087
Aye shitposter, srs discussion only. This is the think tank of the revolution! So little time to prepare...
>>
>>73050720

Except for the fact that it's practically impossible to return to it
>>
Shorten went in dry.

Turnbull is a giant prostitute and can't handle Bill's girth.
>>
>>73051188
Dude weed rhapsody?
>>
>>73051249
What, cunt?
>>
How can i begin to understand the budget?

I understand a lot of it, But when it talks about things like superannuation tax concessions i get lost very quickly.
>>
>>73052107
You can read it all online
Watching it on TV pretty much gets the main issues out but will exclude some other issues like foreign affair budget

btw, We deducted 220 Million out of the budget of what we give to Foreign Countries
>>
>>73052107
Boiled down, it comes to this:
>Want to make after tax contributions to your super? You can only do $500k max, that's the lifetime restrictions. There's no more $180k/year stuff going on.
>Want to salary sacrifice into super and still have super payments? That's a cap of $25k per annum.
>Still a low income earner (<$37k p.a.)? You still get access to the low income super co-contribution, but it's called LITSO (low income super tax offset).
>Do you put in amounts after tax, and earn under $35,454, or between that and $50,454? You can access the super co contribution payments if you fall under the first number, but is apportioned if you make contributions and your income is between the two numbers listed above.

That's the basics.
>>
Which party has the best neetbux?
>>
>>73049966
>>tfw fucking LNP wants to put NEETS into the workforce

I wouldn't mind (as a student on centerlinkbux) this program if there was actually any jobs to be had. The entire program is set up to make companies benefit from free labour, and the companies have no obligation to making the employment they give a secure, long term one.

This will fail the same reason work for dole will, there isn't any jobs for the youth to be getting.
>>
>>73053561
It's already obvious how it can be abused. The only possible benefit may be a psychological one for the NEETs.
>>
>>73053879
how? I mean this will actually force more neets out of the workforce. Making them work for pittance (way less than minimum wage) should be illegal.

I just want a government to inject some fucking jobs into this economy. I was hopeful when Turnbull said 'innovation boom', but nothing fucking came of it. Invest in a decent nbn infrastructure, invest in STEM, invest in renewable energy, suddenly you've made thousands of jobs and future proofed our digital economy.
>>
>>73054112
Working and interacting with people is good for the soul.

The only way to give entry level jobs is to kick out immigrants/phoney student visas/temporary work visas and lower the minimum wage.

In the long term bring back manufacturing by manipulating our currency, some protectionism (just cop the price rise) and fuck off the current schmoozing educators and public servants.

Which these lefties will never allow.

There will be some more jobs available once the boomers stop coffin dodging, but unfortunatly I'm sure the boomers will sabotage everything before they're finally gone - probably to help make their lives more comfortable towards the end.
>>
>>73051483
What cunt?
>>
>>73054403
>Manufacturing protectionism
>Lefties would never allow
Are you out of your fucking mind?
>>
>>73054403
>Working and interacting with people is good for the soul.
I'm doing WFD now, and it's completely demoralising. I would much prefer to be doing actual work, instead of fucking around at a st vinnies where all the 'work' (read, lifting boxes) is done in an hour.

>he only way to give entry level jobs is to kick out immigrants/phoney student visas/temporary work visas

yup

>and lower the minimum wage
not feasible. We have one the highest cost of living in the world, unless all our other costs go down as well, this'll create a new generation of poverty class.

>In the long term bring back manufacturing by manipulating our currency, some protectionism (just cop the price rise) and fuck off the current schmoozing educators and public servants.

elaborate? Not understanding

Boomers ain't going away for another 10-20 years, we can't wait that long
>>
>>73049570
>>Be current year and not using adblock for jewspooge.

Go back to Somalia.
>>
>>73054631
Implying the LNP arent lefties
>>
>>73054736
I'm not using my computer you spastic
It's my wifes son's computer
>>
>>73054695
Our living costs are, in part, high because of our high minimum wage.

Whatsmore the NEETS mooching off their boomer parents could use less money than it costs to live anyway. In the states where they have like 7 dollar minimum wage, only 2% of people earn minimum wage. Don't be so scared of it. Libertarians have a good argment against minimum wage - if its combined with removing immigrants.

>Boomers ain't going away for another 10-20 years, we can't wait that long

We don't have a choice. Ride the tiger.
>>
>>73050906
That was great
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.