[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stumped by Hillary supporter!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
Bros we lost. I was talking to a cute girl and a let it slip that I like Trump. She said that trump was a racist and I of course countered that he had never done anything racist. She replied that his comments about muslims are racist. I countered saying muslims are not a race. But this is where she stumped me. She agreed and said that although Muslims are not a race such a policy would discriminate against Arabs because 90% of them are Muslim. I was basically stumped. I could not just say Arabs are Untermensch or she would think both me a Donald where nazis. I tried to change the subject to Donald's other policies but she called me out saying I was avoiding the question. Needless to say we go stumped hard today.
>>
>>73039303
SAGE AND REPORT
STOP SLIDING ACTUAL THREADS YOU FUCKING KEK
SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
The not a race thing, while true, will never win you an argument since you are arguing semantics. Ask her what those comments about Muslims were. Most of the time they have them wrong.
>>
more africans and asians are muslims than arabs.
>>
>>73039547
? How is this 'sliding' I was stating a true event that happened between myself and a Hillary fun. We got BTFO hard....
>>
File: nSi2oCn.png (182 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
nSi2oCn.png
182 KB, 640x320
It's not your average muslim's fault, but ISIS threatened to infiltrate refugees coming into America so Trump wants to counter that threat. It's not a statement that all or most muslms are bad people, but that the radical islamists can't be ignored anymore as if they are just fantasy, like Obama does for example.
>>
>>73039303
You should have suggested racial quotas to even things out, that would've appealed to her liberal tendencies. It's OK to ban 90% of arabs as long as you also ban 90% of asians, 90% of indians, 90% of africans etc.
>>
>>73039903
rare?
>>
sage
you can't even vote
>>
>A FUCKING FERN

You are not part of the free world son, your opinion and the opinion of the girl you spoke with do not, and will never, have value

>being so cucked you catch Frenchmen bombing your people only to release them unconditionally

Oh to be a fucking fern
>>
>>73039303
Muslims prefer Trump to Clinton. They prefer someone who demonizes them to someone they know will kill them. Clinton is a pro-Israel warwhore eager to launch a Jewhad anywhere she can. Just let that cute little piece of trim know that you're concerned about Clinton's war-whoring ways and da cute widdle Muswims prefer Trump. You'll be the one stumping her then.
>>
>>73039303
Most Muslims aren't Arabs so it's not racist to oppose an ideology and its fanatical adherents
>>
>but anon 90% of arabs are muslim so it's effectively racist

No, at best it's something else, but it's not a belief that arabs are inferior, so it's not racism

Then you talk about how the ban is only temporary until we have a vetting system in place

it's not hard OP
>>
>>73039303
Sage

Can't vote, fuck off New Zealander.
>>
There are Christian arabs too.

I think it's more racist that she would imply that a single race is only one religion and should be treated as so.

Fucking bitch.
>>
>>73039667
>we
no, YOU got BTFO hard
>>
>>73039303
>such a policy would discriminate against Arabs because 90% of them are Muslim.
racist to assume arabs are muslim. you won and were too retarded to know.
go fucking play on the end of a rope.
>>
>>73041157
How would have you responded?
>>
>>73039303
"Do you have a source for that claim"
dumb frogkiwi
>>
>>73039303
This is fucking retarded
If she said he is racist because he doesnt want muslims then what you said is fine. Muslim is not a race. What the fuck
>>
>>73041263
This, OP >>73041296. The same way people assume "Border Jumping Illegal Immigrant" and "Mexican" are the same thing
>>
lol...
>>
>>73039303
There are more Asian muslims than there are arab muslims though
>>
Also, Trump has stressed many times that the Christian Arabs in the region are the ones getting beheaded by ISIS, but they aren't being given aid like the Muslim Syrians
>>
>>73039303
>She agreed and said that although Muslims are not a race such a policy would discriminate against Arabs because 90% of them are Muslim.

So what? They're not being blocked for their race, they're being blocked for their religion, which is a choice that affects their behavior. But sensitivity has nothing to do with what is and isn't a secure immigration policy. A secure immigration policy IS DISCRIMINATE by nature, that's the point. The welfare of US citizens is the first responsibility of the president, not the welfare of foreigners.

Obama blocked iraqi refugees because they were a security risk. I'm sure they were 99% the same race and religion.
>>
so the first thing when you talk to an attractive woman is bring up your political views when the US candidates don't impact your country neither can you vote ?
>>
>>73039303
You fucking betas should just stfu
>>
>>73039303
X is not a race is a shitty argument because libtards can just find some other -ist or -phobic to call him. You need to explain to her that just because he has the security of the country in mind doesn't mean he hates arabs.
>>
>>73041633
Det är bög
>>
>>73041680
That's not even Norwegian, kid.

And it should be "Du är en bög" :)
>>
>>73041607
She brought up Trump first. I just said he was alright.
>>
File: pakistan-blast.jpg (56 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
pakistan-blast.jpg
56 KB, 768x432
>>73039303
>we got stumped
You got stumped you fucking cuck

You should of mentioned that the 10% of Arabs are hunted down and killed in these countries for not been Muslim

You should of linked her up to the Pakistani Easter attacks that killed 73 Christian Pakistani's and injuring 320 others
Most of the victims were women and children

These are the cunts that actually need help, not the fucking muslims
>>
>>73042080
http://www.S.M.H.com.au/world/pakistan-attacks-christians-call-for-protection-after-easter-bombing-20160330-gnulte.html

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/04/05/terrorists-behind-pakistan-easter-bombing-vow-more-attacks-on-christians.html

http://www.christianpost.com/news/terror-group-behind-pakistan-easter-bombing-threaten-more-devastating-attacks-christians-160913/
>>
File: fuckhillaryshills1.jpg (36 KB, 540x365) Image search: [Google]
fuckhillaryshills1.jpg
36 KB, 540x365
>>73039303
>>
>>73039903
Good meme
Keep em coming boys
>>
>>73039303
>bros we lost
>we got stumped hard

you fucking faggot
literally give up on being a man and become a fucking cuck
>>
That's now how you logic. Any policy is going to affect one race more than others. That doesn't mean every policy is racist
>>
>>73039303
Arabs are Caucasoid.
>>
>>73039303
No, you're just being fag and avoiding telling the truth cuz of your crush on her. She is a cuck, forget her.
>>
Muslims are not the problem islam is, you should habe asked her if she agrees with the sexist views of muslims like women should be subjugated to men etc.
>>
>>73039303
You should have asked her if she would be fine with the ban if Muslims were 90% white. Then if she says yes, point out how racist she is for being ok with discriminating against whites. If she says no, then point out that the fact that they are Arab must therefore be irrelevant.
Debating skills 101.
>>
>>73043196
point out that them being Arab is irrelevant*, I meant.
>>
>>73039303
she's probably fucking a nigger
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-05-09-55-38.png (168 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-05-09-55-38.png
168 KB, 720x1280
>90℅ Arab
Pic related
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
>>
File: 1459362232001.jpg (25 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1459362232001.jpg
25 KB, 350x350
>>73039303
>I was talking to a cute girl and mentioned politics.
This means one of two things; you're not old enough to be here OR you've never been around women before the one you're talking about.
>>
>>73043651
I miss read
>>
>>73039303

That still doesn't mean it's discriminating against Arabs. Still just Muslims.
One of my best friends is from Iran. His family are Christian and fled years ago so they wouldn't be killed. There are plenty of Arabic people that can legally immigrate here who aren't Muslim.
>>
>>73043651
Came to post exactly that:

> Around 62% of the world's Muslims live in South and Southeast Asia, with over 1 billion adherents.

> The largest Muslim population in a country is in Indonesia, a nation home to 12.7% of the world's Muslims,

Not Arab.

> followed by Pakistan (11.0%)

Not Arab

> India (10.9%)

Not Arab

> Bangladesh (9.2%)

Not Arab

Now her claim is the reverse of that, that Trump policy is racist because most Arabs are Muslim (instead of most Muslims are Arab) as if the measure was to prevent Arab people to go to the U.S. by proxy.

You can always turn it around because as Trump said specifically Muslims (instead of Arab) it is her assumption (and her alone, you must say) that It is Arabs that comprise most of the perceived problem of international terrorism.

You then say that her misconception is excused (although a little ignorant) because most high profile terrorist cases in the 80s, 90s and early 00s were committed by Islamic organizations mostly funded by Saudi Arabia.

But nowadays, although the proportion of Arab funded terrorism is still big there is also the problem of terrorists of North African ascendancy (like most of the Paris and Belgium cells), Afghani and Pakistani (Taliban) and even sub Saharan (Boko Haram, Al Shaabab), all of them having as a common characteristic the adherence of a literal and orthodox interpretation of Islam.

Looking at this data Trump real proposals (temporarily halting the entrance of people from conflict zones, mostly Muslim countries, until it is possible to figure out who the bad guys are) makes a lot of sense.

This is the right way to answer. Any other way is trying to gain cheap rhetorical points but without touching the real issue.
>>
>>73039303
No, you "got stumped". More accurately, you wrote a shillpost for /pol/ involving a fictional interaction, but I'll address this anyways.

>She agreed and said that although Muslims are not a race such a policy would discriminate against Arabs because 90% of them are Muslim.
The appropriate response: "That's a lovely stat, but again, not the basis for his stance. This isn't a policy that is at all based on race, but a direct threat made by ISIS. And he wasn't even proposing a total ban, just a temporary halt until the threat has been addressed. The FBI director himself has expressed the fact that we have no way of vetting the currently projected 10,000 Syrians waiting. Americans can't just throw the safety interests of their own citizens out the window to satisfy their misplaced desires for altruism, especially when Europe is currently demonstrating how terrible an idea it is. Don't let hundreds of rapes of women and young children be completely in vain."
>>
>>73044436
Now, for the bonus stumping. People from the left (this fictional friend of yours) will certainly try to move the goal post from "Arabs" to "People of Color" (meaning Anti-White, but I digress).

Then the answer is that measure will also affect another big source of international terrorism, the Chechen and the Dagestani (like the Boston Marathon bombers), and it is impossible to get more caucasian than that, those regions being in the damn Caucasus themselves.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.