[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should ugly people be excluded from society?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
Should ugly people be excluded from society?
>>
>Should people be judged on their looks and not their contributions?
Are you a woman OP?
>>
They are

Trust me
>>
>>73038886
I'm all in favor of eugenics but generally speaking ugly is subjective (to a point, at least) making it a terrible basis for that kind of thing
IMO as long as they're European and not a cuck they're fine
>>
>>73039019
This
>>
>>73038886
Why do you think we're all here on /pol/?
>>
>>73038988
OP asked if they should be not if they are you absolute incompetent dumbfuck
>>
>>73038886
They already are you daft bastard.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (44 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
44 KB, 640x426
Everyone has the right to rise
>>
File: Guac.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Guac.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>73039161
But nobody has to save you, when you fall
>>
Ugly by birth? No, feel truly sorry for those people. If they take care of themselves, clean well, dress nicely and somehow still look like a goblin afterbirth then they deserve your pitty and compassion.

Fat, dirty, lazy, slobbish ugly? Absolutely, they are lesser people
>>
>>73039709
So people like Maisie Williams?
>>
>>73039865
Yes, though she's cute in a retarded dog sort of way. The stupid eyes, awkward facial structure, massive eyebrows. You just want to push her over and watch her smile as she flops back up just to get pushed over again. Eventually she'll gently nip at your hand, making sure you know it's just playful and let out some low growls. Later she will be hit by a neighbors car.
>>
>>73038886
She's pretty cute, you fucking phestizio
>>
>Judging a man by his looks
this thread is full of sissy traps who are thinking day and night whether or not they should bleach their asshole so their future bull could appreciate it.
>>
>>73038988
too accurate familia
>>
>>73038886
Yes of course. That's why 4chan was created.
>>
>>73040111
nice trips
>>
Swear to god I had a crush on this girl in high school, Jessica?
>>
>>73038886
bad example OP, she's a walking fetish
>>
>>73038886
Difference between ugly and unkept. Bit young but clean her up and she'd be pretty as hell. Actually she already is. Bad example. Better not be you though fishing for compliments. If it is, wise up, clean up, you'll be right. You're not young forever. Boys will like you
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.