[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll be going to Germany and Austria in December, to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image_4.jpg (240 KB, 1275x717) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
240 KB, 1275x717
I'll be going to Germany and Austria in December, to see the last vestiges of the homeland before it's completely and utterly cucked by the rapefugees.

What places should I see, and things should I do to get the most from my /pol/ pilgrimage? Planning on renting a car and at the least, traveling to Braunau am Inn, Vienna and Berlin.
>>
>>73036252
Can you drive Manuel?
>>
>>73036302

Yes.
>>
>>73036302
Rothenburg, Neurumburg, Salzburg, Klagenfurt. Just to name a few places you should go. Try to get some women pregnant along your tour.
>>
>>73036361
Good because that's what the majority of cars in Germany are.
>>
>>73036252
I went to Berlin in the spring and it was fine, t b h
I mean, the graffiti and creeping dirtiness was depressing, in a "it didn't have to be like this" sort of way.

But it was still a delightful place that in no way seemed to be teetering on the brink of collapse.
>>
>>73036396
Go to Baden. That is where my family originates from... I will never be able to see it so go say hi to the Black Forest for me.
>>
>>73036447

I know Germany is totally cucked and refuses to honor their dead, but are there any good war museums or Arlington-tier graveyards to visit in Berlin?
>>
>>73036606
Herrlingen Cemetery

Rommel is buried there.
>>
Braunau is like shit, not worth visiting, u should just visit Vienna, Salzburg and munich
>>
File: this is germany's fault.jpg (1 MB, 1952x2096) Image search: [Google]
this is germany's fault.jpg
1 MB, 1952x2096
>>73036252

Dachau
Buchenwald
Neunengamme
Bergen-Belsen
Sachsenhausen
Mauthausen
Bolzano
Natzweiler
Ravensbrueck
Stutthof
Dora-Mittelbau
Gross-Rosen
Buchenwald
Ohrdruf
>>
>>73037731
>Vienna

You mean that Babylon of Races?
>>
It's not that Bad, ATM we got a blue (FPÖ) deputy mayor in Vienna, as long as u do not visit the 10 or 15 District u won't See many of those assholes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.