[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>both teach violence against women >both teach violence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>both teach violence against women
>both teach violence against faggotry
>both have strong nationalistic roots
>both value strong males
Explain to me how Islam is in any way worse than the alt-right, /pol/
>>
>>73034273
Muslims aren't white. They don't know how to chill.
>>
>>73034273
i'll add one

>both need to chill the fuck out
>>
File: what could have been feel.jpg (26 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
what could have been feel.jpg
26 KB, 270x200
>>73034820
no just muslims

>tfw thinking about the swedish guy with the cool bike thing talking about his cool invention in a country overrun by shit through no fault of his own

made me sad
>>
>>73034273

If that's the case they'd be staying in their own fucking countries.
>>
>>73035537
until westcucks had to fund instability in them. I dont want to be in this red plastic cup fuckhole but I cant go back to Libya now can I? All thanks to Uncle Sam!

>but its ur fault u mudslime haha xD

fucking retarded westcucks
>>
>>73034420
i have one question though, why do finnish police FUCK ESTONIANS ?
I WANT LAWYER HERE
>>
>>73034273
Islam is universalist as fuck
>>
>no beer
>no pork
No, I admire the alpha culture of Islam
But I left it for banning nonsensical things
>>
>>73035742
>but I cant go back to Libya now can I

Sure you can. Until you do so I can only wish lynch mobs upon you and your family.
>>
Islam has more Jewish laws than Christianity does, no thanks.
>>
>>73034273
>>both have strong nationalistic roots

Islam destroys the very idea of nations, it's basically a one world government. Other than that yeah they're both edgy faggots.
>>
>>73036271
Same here fampai
>>
File: islam = shit.jpg (42 KB, 758x531) Image search: [Google]
islam = shit.jpg
42 KB, 758x531
>>73034273
There is only one type of person who forbids women from driving.

pro-tip: they suck goat dick
>>
>>73034273
alt right is not for violence against women, alt right is for traditional gender roles, or simply understanding that women make different life choices and so we don't push for 50/50 distributions everywhere.

alt-right does not teach violence against faggotry, it however sees it as a deviant lifestyle. Trannies on the other hand suffer from mental diseases and should be treated accordingly.
Islam does not have nationalistic roots per se. It is like communism, it aims for international domination regardless of the nations conquered.
Alt-right on the other hand is nationalistic
And yes, both value masculinity.
>>
>>73034273
Whatever man.

You can believe Whatever you want, i don't need to explain why Islam isn't what you think it is.

Where i live nothing you say is true, in fact the women's here control the man's, i want to complain about feminism not argue about my religion it's not of your business.
>>
>>73036491
>can only wish

thats exactly what you can do. because a cuckold like you is powerless while hordes of migrants ravage your country. I think right now Muhammad is knocking on your door, he wants to dick your sister
>>
File: allah.gif (24 KB, 278x452) Image search: [Google]
allah.gif
24 KB, 278x452
Demonic false religion worships a demon.
>>
>>73034273

call me when the alt right throws faggots of buildings
>>
File: Allah+the+Moon+God.jpg (105 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Allah+the+Moon+God.jpg
105 KB, 960x720
>>73038285

Allah is a demon and a false god.
>>
File: false moon god worship.jpg (12 KB, 220x219) Image search: [Google]
false moon god worship.jpg
12 KB, 220x219
>>73038329

Those who worship the false demon god named Allah will find themselves in hell for all eternity.

Please repent now.
>>
>>73038285
>>73038329
>>73038410
Hahaha...you idiot, the prophet mohammed (pbuh)
broke that idol when he entered the kaaba.

And just so you know the crescent moon is not symbol to islam, we just put it everywhere because it looks cool, it means nothing.

And don't you know, Allah just means god it's not some different god, we worship the same one as the christian and jews, so get over yourself idiots.
>>
>>73038094
>thats exactly what you can do
For now. Things are changing thankfully.

>because a cuckold like you is powerless while hordes of migrants ravage your country.
Stuff like this means nothing coming from an American.
>>
Retard, Islam forbids nationalism. You are not allowed to put your nation before God. Fuck this shit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.