[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you think hurling abuse at transgender children is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: CaI2igJWQAAGutf.jpg (85 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CaI2igJWQAAGutf.jpg
85 KB, 600x800
Don't you think hurling abuse at transgender children is more harmful than theoretical mental damage?
>>
Don't you think hurling abuse at transgender children is more harmful than theoretical mental damage...what, physical abuse? Yes, physical abuse hurts someone more than theoretical mental damage.
>>
They do not deserve to be shamed for something outside of their control. They also shouldn't be coddles and persuaded into taking that route without understanding the implications that come with it.
>>
File: 1419270987300.gif (3 MB, 588x502) Image search: [Google]
1419270987300.gif
3 MB, 588x502
>>73032885
Transgenderism is a very dangerous meme right now

People are consciously trying to cause a paradigm shift, and have made way more progress than they should have. This movement kills the mentally ill, and uses the corpses to further it's goals.

Only intense opposition can stop this sickness before we reach a point of no return.

>inb4 muh slippery slope
>>
No one actually takes hormones to virtue signal.

Only the gender fluid fucks are dangerous
>>
>>73033470
this
I've known a tranny. They're insane, but they actually want to change genders.
>>
Transgender children have a pathlogical disorder... trannys in general. It is self mutilation of their body that aint normal and most mental health pros agree on that. Making a pathological disorder poltical is dumb.
>>
>>73032885

I recommend several treatments of euthanasia.
>>
>>73032885
Giving hormone blockers to children and fostering their delusions is one of the leading causes of the astronomically high transsexual suicide rate. It's child abuse.

Fostering the delusions of any transsexual is abuse. John Hopkins University was one of the first organizations to perform sexual reassignment surgery, but they stopped doing it because they realized it violated the Hippocratic Oath.

Trannies deserve psychiatric care, and protection from people who encourage their mental illness.
>>
>>73034584
You're delusional if you think anything other than transition prevents deaths.

But then again you dont give a shit about it really, but woukd rather pretend you do because you like to feel virtuous
>>
>>73032885
Everyone gets picked on at one point or another. Even more so if you act like a sissy faggot. Don't wear a skirt in public if you can't handle the bantz.
>>
>>73032885
Personally, I would rather hurl the transgender children into the oven.
>>
>>73032885
You shouldn't hurl abuse at the child, you should hurl the abuse at the child's degenerate, worthless parents.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.