[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the dust settled we can all agree that 9/11 was an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 2438388.jpg (980 KB, 2541x3000) Image search: [Google]
2438388.jpg
980 KB, 2541x3000
So now that the dust settled we can all agree that 9/11 was an inside job?
>>
anyone else feel like we are in a wrong universe and the 911 shouldn't happen in the first place?
that's why I don't take life seriously I'm waiting for a time traveler to correct the timeline
>>
>>73032316
I'm pretty sure we agreed way before the dust settled
>>
>>73032545

In the timeline without 9/11 there was a second American civil war, which escalated to nuclear WW3 thanks to dumb Russian fucks like OP.
>>
>>73032316
>Journalist Matt Taibbi, in his book The Great Derangement, discusses 9/11 conspiracy theories as symptomatic of what he calls the "derangement" of American society; a disconnection from reality due to widespread "disgust with our political system".[179] Drawing a parallel with the Charismatic Movement, he argues that both "chose to battle bugbears that were completely idiotic, fanciful, and imaginary," instead of taking control of their own lives.[179] While critical, Taibbi explains that 9/11 conspiracy theories are different from "Clinton-era black-helicopter paranoia", and constitute more than "a small, scattered group of nutcases [...] they really were, just as they claim to be, almost everyone you meet."[179]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories#Criticism
>>
>>73032316
As soon as you retards find a single unified theory that can explain every single piece of evidence.
I have yet to see such a theory.
>>
>>73032545
among other things. i do feel like there are particular events that just feel...off and really unnatural
>>
File: 1436470973818.jpg (72 KB, 280x267) Image search: [Google]
1436470973818.jpg
72 KB, 280x267
>>73033308
Taibbi has done some superb must read journalism on the banking crisis... anyway since then there's new legit info related to 9/11 coming out like the Saudi officials who were involved
>>
File: 1437083352704.jpg (578 KB, 1384x1298) Image search: [Google]
1437083352704.jpg
578 KB, 1384x1298
>>73032316
Yes
>>
We had a good thread about 9/11 the other day and shared some particularly interesting videos.

I don't know about any kind of inside job or not but hoo nelly just listen to those thuds and screams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLfSn4LBuY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONXbFNmbqMA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZi4o2OBLEI
>>
>>73032316
Youve got two camps here, the "government did it" camp, and the "government let it happen camp".

Considering that the evidence is nonexistent for the government actually carrying out the attack with explosives, missiles whatever, we have only one option left.

If you look at the surveillance conducted on Bin Laden prior to 9/11, it's so limited in scope that journalists are actually able to get more infor than the FBI and CIA.

Prior to 1999 and the Kenya embassy bombings, even if they had managed to catch him, nothing could be done and would have had to be released.

Literally two people in the FBI and CIA knew the most about him, Michael Scheuer and John P O'Neill, and both hated one another vehemently. They prevented one another from accessing vital information regarding al qaeda and Bin Laden and this relationship, in large part, contributed to the ability for 9/11 to take place.

Did they know it would work out that way? No. I would say when we look at the facts it doesnt appear that way.
>>
>>73035047
I think the people riding the "government let it happen" bullshit are braindamaged anyways.
>>
File: the-young-turks-subscriptions.jpg (98 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
the-young-turks-subscriptions.jpg
98 KB, 650x400
What do liberals think of 9/11, are they still deluded??
>>
>>73035047

If anything it was a holdout of the Reagan, Bush and then Clinton views on global non- state actors as a law enforcement problem. Operation infinite reach notwithstanding Presidents prior to George W Bush (and now Obama who is dealing with it aggressively) did not want to commit military or Agency assets to dealing with non-state security threats in Southwest Asia.
>>
>>73034865
That first video has haunted me for years and I thought I had a strong stomach for that kind of stuff
>>
It was an inside job with outside help.

They didn't blow up the towers.
>>
Yes, I guess.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.