[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was FDR a good or great president /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 255x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 255x300
>>
>>73028043
He was okay. Not really good or great.

Some would even call him bad for his strengthening of the government.
>>
>>73028043
Do you like the massive welfare state? Do you enjoy your money going to support single nigger mothers having 8 kids? If so then he is the man for you
>>
>>73028043
He was a great wartime president
Put him a decade before, or later and it would be a different story
>>
he was alright, but made lots of shitty decisions

>surplus destruction
>social security (regressive taxation)

but at least he hated blacks
>>
>>73028043
He certainly locked up third-generation American citizens and let the Jews burn
>>
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/apr/07/opinion/la-oe-medoff-roosevelt-holocaust-20130407
>>
Great speech about the notorious cuck roosevelt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=175&v=G57GKUtWzNs
>>
>>73028043
One of the best but I'm a lib
>>
>>73028043
>Not really good or great.
I wouldn't say that. Whether you dislike him or not is one thing, but he started a lot of programs that still exist today and I would give him a lot of credit of the current state of our country desu

If you scroll down to the bottom it gives a pretty comprehensive list before the references

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Deal
>>
>>73028043
He removed cholo, bretty cool guy for a commie.
>>
Luciferian Freemason

Bad
>>
>>73028043
Garbage
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.