[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Police arent thugs! >There's no militarization of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
>Police arent thugs!
>There's no militarization of cops!
>Those gosh darned N*ggers are just crazy and hate the poor white man.

[*mic drop*]
>>
>>73025396
Maybe if niggers stopped chimping out, the police would stop having an excuse to pull this shit
>>
>>73025723
Are you implying that cops will get rid off all of their tactical shit and tanks if blacks are gone???

TOP FUCKING KEK, you stupid delusional goy
>>
>>73025396
Nothing wrong with Nigger suppression. They sure have earned it.
>>
>>73025396
I have no problem with the police getting military grade equipment desu. If it helps them enforce the law more effectively, I don't see why the fuck not.
>>
>>73025396
why do people have a problem with militarized police?
>>
>>73025396
>[*mic drop*]

Hi Tumblr
>>
>>73025396

Personally I think if blacks don't want police in their neighborhoods we should give them what they want. Pull all police forces out of majority black neighborhoods, focus police protection on the surrounding neighborhoods to keep shit contained, but within their own neighborhoods let them sort things out for themselves. Basically a white cop's job in a black neighborhood is to keep blacks from killing other blacks; if they don't want that protection who are we to intervene? The last thing I'm going to complain about is a pile of dead niggers.
>>
People should fear the police and the police should have the ability to control a well armed populace. I'm all for the militarization of the police.

I literally never get in trouble with the law and I party 24/7. Niggers are just bad at being dank.
>>
>>73025396
To be fair, aren't many cops former military
>>
>>73026314
We should build a wall around black neighborhoods desu
>>
>>73025945
This

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>73025396

Well trump has his army for rounding up the spics.

It will be. "Get out, or Get shot"
>>
Your daily reminder that without blacks and Latinos, our murder rate would be comparable to Belgium.

Police wouldn't need high speed low drag military surplus equipment if they were not fighting against rivaling nigger gang wars.
>>
I'm thinking about being a cop because their very existence causes niggers and their white handlers to froth at the mouth
>>
>>73026601

Agreed, but how do we make them pay for it? Everything they have they use our money to buy.
>>
>>73025723

>It's the N*ggers fault don't they see that? Dumb N*gger scum.
>>
>>73025945
>>73026644

Isn't the main problem that they lack the proper education and experience for using the gear they're getting?

From my understanding, the "militarization" of the US police is just local cops buying shit from the military with a discount since there's so much shit left from the Gulf War and forward.
>>
>>73026314
Hamsterdam, brah.
>>
Harris county is basically at war with the cartel, and the news refuses to report on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Myn2CTFJc
>>
>>73026314
It's already happened in many cities as cops don't want to risk getting arrested.

>FBI: Murders and other violent crimes increased last year

http://archive.is/ceN44

Can't find the other article, but mentions dozens of cities with increases in murder rates
>>
>>73026818

>n*ggers
>[*mic drop*]

You are either a tumberlina or a particularly dumb shitposter. Your kind will be dealt with in time.
>>
>>73026878
yeah, police training is kinda shoddy in many places in the US

the problem is the military is dumping all the good shit on the cops when they should be dumping it on US
>>
>>73026763
>Your daily reminder that without blacks and Latinos, our murder rate would be comparable to Belgium.
Considering that 25% of the Belgian population aren't natives, and half of those twenty-five percentage are from non-European countries, that's not a great figure.
>>
>>73025396
Wow, how to blacks see this and think, "Hey, look at these guys armed to the teeth with military style weaponry that supposedly hate me and everyone that looks like me and are actively looking for an excuse to kill me. Better go rob a liquor store"?
>>
>>73025396
I don't think the world has to be so black and white. It's either the cops are just racist assholes that shoot blacks for fun, or cops are trying to survive in a chimp-eat-chimp world.

Besides, doesn't /pol/ want to get rid of extremely ghetto populations? Ones that shout gibsmedat. We could start by not imprisoning black males for petty shit so that there can be more fathers (idealistically) in the black community.
>>
>>73026314
Been saying this for a while. Nigs want no laws and no consequences for their actions. Segregate, segregate, segregate. Every nig nog graduates with a 6.0 average and AA++ from hi skoo and goes to college too. Let nigs live in their own fantasyland.
>>
>>73026878
>Isn't the main problem that they lack the proper education and experience for using the gear they're getting?
I wouldn't say that they're completely incompetent. They've received firearms training, so it's not like they're just giving out rifles to anybody. I think this entire issue has been blown out of proportion to be honest. Everybody saw that one John Oli episode with the armoured car and freaked the fuck out.

Although I'm curious Sven, has your media been reporting on this at all, and if so, could you post a link? I'm interested in hearing what other countries think about our gun situation.
>>
Because "peaceful protestors" that burn down and loot buildings need to be dealt with better than your standard police force.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.