[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China Dumps Chemicals to Kill Fish Around Disputed Island to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10
http://www.elitereaders.com/china-dumps-chemicals-kill-fish-around-disputed-island-drive-away-fishermen/
>>
"Now no one can have it"
-t. Chinks
>>
>>73025196
The madmen actually did it
>>
>>73025142
wait until we dump chemicals that alter the chemical the chemically kills the fish by chemicals that are bonded together to the chemicals in the ocean
>>
CIDF is sliding this.
>>
>>73025142

>throwing out the baby with the bathwater
>>
they have moxie, I LIKE IT
>>
>>73025142
What a chinky strategy.

They're the only people on the earth that would think to do something like this.

>Steal land
>Destroy it
>Poison it
>See. You guys didn't want it anyways.

Gooks.

I can't wait til they all have cancer and are blaming it on the USA.

The Chinese will become the next Africans.

>We made bad decisions but it's not our fault. It's yours.
>>
>>73026746

I mean they're at the end of their civ, no shit they're gonna get desperate

When russia and germany decided to move their countries into the modern world, they had to find new land for farming to provide all the additional food city-dwelling industrial workers needed. Moving from a substinence based society to a functioning network economy takes new land to develop and support the population.

For most countries, that's not a huge problem. Often, simply advancements in fertalizer and plant breeding can accomidate. In some cases, like Russia, germany, and the USA, new land is needed, leading to major wars. At least for the USA, the enemy didn't have a chance to fight back effectively.

Where does China get new land? They have a billion people subsiding. They need to industrialize all of them. There's no arable land around them -- India has nukes, Russia is a barren waste, and to their west is our Middle East. There's nothing to take but Japanese and South Asain fishing zones, or starve.

So who cares if everyone else starves? If they can seize the land, they still win. They already took the oil and the trade routes while our president stood by and watched, no shit they're gonna keep taking more.
>>
And liberals argue that China is doing their part to "combat" climate change.
>>
Is nothing else they put it to them.
>>
>>73026746
What's wrong with that strategy? I mean yes the resources in a land are great, but the land and your territory is more important. It would be the equivalent of a rightwing Germany, France, or UK nuking itself to make sure other immigrants don't come in.
>>
>>73025142
I'm not saying they they didn't do it, but as far as fish kills go, that doesn't look so bad.
>elitereaders
Is this site reputable?
>>
>>73028007

If they really did do this, wouldn't it be open season gook hunting in China?
>>
>>73027369
Nobody argues that you idiot.
>>
This reminds me of when I used to live in Toronto. I saw a chink gathering dead fish from a bunch of them washed up on the shore. The Chinese are absolute subhumans.
>>
>>73027254
China is going to end up with nothing.

No arable farmland.

No uncontaminated water.

It's only a matter of time before every single person in their cities gets cancer from the incredible amounts of pollution, the gutter oil they consume on a daily basis, etc.

And it's no ones fault but their own.

Many commentators have said that there is no civilization more built around jewing your fellow man than the chinese.

There's zero comradery. Zero team spirit. Everyone is in it for themselves. They won't help someone injured, they won't help a kid that just got run over, they'll sell their next door neighbor food cut with industrial byproduct poison for a quick buck.

I don't think there's ever been a civilization less worthy of continuing than China. They won't fail because they didn't have the resources, they won't fail because they didn't have the money, they're going to fail because they have zero moral standing even among their fellow countrymen.

Their entire way of living is based around fucking eachother over with zero thoughts for the future. Poisoning entire rivers for one epic fish haul - without thinking that they just destroyed that rivers fishing capacity for generations.
>>
>>73028218
Democrats do.

Obama does.

Obama thinks China "beginning" to do something about climate change starting 2030 is a huge achievement.
>>
>>73028353

With a history of fueling much or most poaching around the world for sake of Chinese medicine hocus pocus.

Now they are using scorched earth strategy for military overtake
>>
>>73027759
Are you implying that nuking yourself is a good strategy?
>>
File: l33t readers.png (16 KB, 730x183) Image search: [Google]
l33t readers.png
16 KB, 730x183
>>73025142
>http://www.elitereaders.com/
shut up faggot, a 'news' article that cites a facebook page as its sole source

lol
>>
File: 1461662017662.png (2 MB, 908x720) Image search: [Google]
1461662017662.png
2 MB, 908x720
>>73028007
>Is this site reputable?
no it's some shitty aggregate website. the source is literally someone's facebook
>>
>>73028353
I also heard Christianity is the biggest growing religion there. Is it really having zero impact on Chinese culture?
>>
>>73029004

*state sponsored """""christianity"""""
>>
>>73025142
I'd like to see Green Peace try to confront the Chinese.

>"Hey you guys can't do that it's bad for the environment!"
>"白豬脫身!"
>>
You guys are fucking pathetic. Day after day, you make these bullshit threads to belittle, dehumanize and mock the Chinese people. You guys have sad, sad, sad lives.

Face it. The reason why you guys continue to make these anti-China threads is because

You're

Fucking

Scared.
>>
>>73030028
Scared of a 3" cock
>>
>>73030169
Typical. What's with your obsession with dicks? Are you a faggot?
>>
>>73030028
Nothing wrong being scared, better than ignorant.
>>
File: no spy boat.jpg (5 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
no spy boat.jpg
5 KB, 270x187
>>73025142
Good move. Now no "fishing boat " can spy on what they are doing. No fish means no excuses for a spy.
>>
Wow, that is BEYOND retarded.

Stupid fucking chinks.
>>
Worst part:
Our politicians are more concerned with eliminating their political rivals and making plans to steal from the people than do anything

>>73030028
I see no problem in being scared of a nuclear country who refuses to reason
>>
>>73030465

seriously, the chinese really are this stupid

they don't understand how spying actually works
>>
File: joo10.png (79 KB, 311x394) Image search: [Google]
joo10.png
79 KB, 311x394
jew like tactics
>>
>>73025142
>lets kill all of the fish so the fisherman stop fishing them and killing them off

Also how to get texas flag instead of US?
>>
>>73028836
If you can't nuke others, and absolutely don't want immigrants to come in. If you nuke others you might get genocided, if you nuke yourself no one would really care.
>>
>>73030028
They deserve to be dehumanized. I mean, you're a fucking chink in the USA trying to run away from all that shit, trying to distance yourself from your own people.
>>
>>73030028
>the chinese dindu nuffin good buys just trying to get their lives on track
>>
>>73029004
are you implying that Chinese culture survived the communist purgings of the 50s?
>>
>>73031219
Are you Chinese?
>>
>>73030028
Shut up. You people are as bad as Jews.
>>
>>73032892
No I'm just a spiteful person in general and if I couldn't get something I wanted, I would destroy it so no one else could.
>>
>>73025142
Wait, so let me guess, they didnt want them fishing too much of them so that they'd go extinct, and they didnt listen, so they just made them go extinct?

Why havent we nuked chinks off the face of the earth yet?
>>
>>73030028
China is nothing without the US

All im scared of is them fucking up the environment beyond repair, and giving the rest of the world a reason to not care about helping the environment, since they're doing so much more damage than anyone else

All while they live their shitty meaningless lives as sociopathic slaves
>>
>>73028868
>>73028982

This island is in the middle of fucking nowhere, and it happened 5 days ago. Hold your horses.
>>
>>73025142
>a FACEBOOK POSTER CLAIMED without proof or evidence for the allegations of a Chinese relation to the dead fish and algea washed to the shores of an island China claims and regularly fishes nearby

10/10 professional reporting
>>
>>73034377
>Hold your horses.
>while we spread anti chinese propaganda and accussations based on a "facebook posts" jumping making accusattion seeing some dead fish on a beach
t. totes not a CIA trained shill
>>
File: 1461270514439.jpg (41 KB, 604x584) Image search: [Google]
1461270514439.jpg
41 KB, 604x584
>>73034377
nigga please, the Senkaku/Diaoyu Islands dispute have been making headlines in the news cycle regularly for the last 4 years at least. it's not as isolated as you're trying to make it out to be and if true would have made headlines in major news outlets in less than 24 hours, never mind 5+ fucking days. facebook is not a source, it says something when even pro west/anti China media haven't even bothered with this 'news'.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.