[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING NEWS - HAPPENING JUDGE APPROVES DEPOSITIONS OF HIL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 200x150
BREAKING NEWS - HAPPENING

JUDGE APPROVES DEPOSITIONS OF HILLARY CLINTON AND STATE DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEES

8 week period of depositions ending shortly before the DNC

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/judge-clinton-deposed-email-case/story?id=38882159
>>
>>73020337
can somebody red pill me on this Hillary email situation
>>
>>73020499
tl;dr She had government emails sent over an unsecured network and that's considered a serious breach of national security
>>
>>73020499
Much ado about nothing. Obama has the power to pardon her of all crimes.

It looks bad for her though
>>
>>73021163
Also people died because of it
>>
File: 1461204697295.png (18 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
1461204697295.png
18 KB, 571x448
>>73021163
So she breached security which directly lead to people being killed as a result?

If yes, then why the fuck is this woman not behind bars?

>tfw why do i even bother to ask anymore
>>
>>73020499
She had top level government secrets stored on a home server, NOT under the infinite firewall of protected a US government server has. Imagine her emailing nuclear football codes through hotmail or some shit.
>>
>>73021249
This may not happen, insiders close to Obama and Clinton have stated that the President will not interfere with the FBI and prevent her indictment.

>>73021568
She has a lot of connections, she has been in politics for many years and has definitely been using whomever she knows to slow down the FBI.
>>
>>73021249
if that happens, she will get less than 10% of the Bernie votes. They already hate her, this will just push them over the edge.
>>
>>73021568
>If yes, then why the fuck is this woman not behind bars?

You underestimate the power she has. Obama wasn't an effective president, because he couldn't get shit done that he wanted. Killary already has IMMENSE power and influence, arguably as much as any potential president ever (at least that I can think of off the top of my head). She'll be able to ram through repealing the 2nd, a 'woman tax' and any other bullshit she wants. She has to be stopped.
>>
>Judge Sullivan's statement today still leaves the question open; Clinton is not, as of now, definitively ordered to give the deposition.

Sigh...
>>
Hacker admitted that he hacked her server
>>
>>73023012
Well yeah - she can be subpoenaed to deposition but may need a motion to compel
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.