[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men and women friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 550x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 550x386
http://teamyee.tv/lip-service-the-blog-can-guys-and-girls-be-platonic/

Can men and women be friends?
>>
>>73020247
Of course not. The only thing women are good for is sex. If your not having sex with ber she is more than likely taking advantage of you.
>>
>>73020247
Do you have female friends op? Tell me are any of them great?
>>
Not close ones except under true outlier circumstances.
>>
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 869x869) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 869x869
>>73020409
Yea i have one but the thing is i am in love with her. I want to be more than friends but she has a bf. He is black too. And she always brags about his huge cock. I dont know i want to tell her i love her and ill treat her better than desean. But ill never be able to satisfy her like bbc.
>>
>>73020247
When a male tries to put a female in the friend zone they end up fucking when it's vice versa the female has her male friend fuck her other male friend or very fat girlfriend.
>>
>>73020481
Like what for example
>>
>>73020605
Women hate when you try fuck their friends even if your not dating her.
>>
>>73020247
>>73020351
Only autists will say no, and that's because they don't have female friends.
>>
>>73020481
It's ALWAYS a bad idea to be friends with a woman.
>>
>>73020247
I'm a fag and haven't had a single female friend, ever. Only dudes. I would be a platinum (Caesarian, no breastfed, etc) gay if it weren't I had unfortunate sex with a woman once. Gave it the old college try at being heterosexual. Didn't work and then some.
>>
>>73020741
What is so great about having a female friend? Yoru not fucking her. They dont have cars, they dont have money on the weed or booze and you always have todo what they want. Also they don't play sports or video games.
>>
>>73020247
Yes, but usually when they (for real) aren't all that interested in fucking one another. And the man needs to not be an easily-played simp
>>
>>73020247
Yes but the woman needs to be the ugly one. I have a chubby lesbian friend and I want nothing to do with it. If it's a hot/decent gal your penis will always fall for her.
>>
>>73020600
God dude its over for you. If your best friend has had bbc you dont even want her. She WILL CHEAT on you with bbc again. Black men are amazing at sex and they have huge dicks. Dont date a girl if they have had bbc.
>>
>>73021055
You would fuck her if she was straight.
>>
>>73020247
There was this one clip of a black man comedy game show host. Well I dont like him but in clip he made he commented on "friendships" between women and men. His overall points boiled down to a platonic relationship almost being impossible between a man and woman. If a woman says she has guy friends, you can ask any of them if they would bang her and they will say yes. Men will stay platonic as long as the relationship is platonic, but they will always 100% want more then a platonic relationship and they will seize any and every opportunity to ascend from that platonic sexless plateau. So to say there is a possibility of a stable forever platonic relationship is 100% retarded, because for every guy; they see that platonic relationship as a stepping stone to something else. While women see that platonic relationship as a end point, but women being women they have the absolute privilege of having the choice whether to move that platonic relationship onto something else. So no men and women cannot be friends except for a few exact circumstances.
>>
>>73020247
lol no
>>
>>73021199
She sometimes gets drunk and fucks guys but they're always effeminate. So basically
>>
>>73021213
You're right except women see that friendship as a source of emotional validation as well. :)
>>
>>73021156
The thing is her bf always cheats in her. Black men get so many suiters that there is no way that they could be faithful. He has fucked 6 girls while they were dating. And she knows about it. I would never cheat on her and im white and have a small cock. Which means i dont have any women trying to have sex with me.
>>
>>73020351
>>73020409
>>73020781
>>73020904
>>73021156
>>73021199

Do you have anything against women? Did women hurt you in past?
>>
Sure, but women are awful friends.
>>
>>73020741
Only a faggot or beta loser says yes. Women are boring, have no hobbies or interests, and are self centered. They hardly get along with each other.
>>
If you dont think men and women can be friends your an idiot.

However, I will say that the moment you bring relationships on the table everything totally changes. Even if she (or he, for women) declines your offer, she wont view you the same way again, even if you still want to be normal friends. The friendship will be forever hindered.
>>
File: image.png (136 KB, 618x364) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136 KB, 618x364
>>73021442
Well i hate women because i do everything right and they still wont fate me. I mean i write them love letters, hold doors open i even take them to red lobster.

I guess i hate women would rather fuck a bbc that doesn't even take her out on dates than me.
>>
>>73021632
So, you don't have female friend. You clearly don't know what you talk about.
>>
>>73020904
They can be very fun, you learn things about people by observing and talking with them. They're fun to tease, and they coordinate social things, make friends and you'll start getting invites to parties and events. I've met other great people this way including cool guy friends.

Just keep your own interests in your mind, don't do things you don't want to do and ditch manipulate or shitty girls - just like you should if they were a guy!
>>
>>73021673
This is why i dont want to confess my love to my best friend. What if she only wante to date bbc? What will i do. But i dont want to be a virgin for the rest if my life.
>>
>>73021416

Nothing you're talking about it is real, and even if it were it would mean you need a new residence, new job, new hobbies, and overall a new life, because where you are now is not good enough for YOU.
>>
>>73021694
>Well i hate women because i do everything right and they still wont fate me

O-Ok.
>>
>>73020904

>What is so great about having a female friend?
>What is so great about a friend
>a friend

Only beta bitches think strictly with their cocks.

Sometimes it's nice to have people to talk to and have fun with. They're people you retard, not walking vaginas.
>>
>>73021442
Do you have a female friend? If so, how many stories can you share about the good times you've had with such a friend that don't sound like a date without any spark?
>>
>>73020247
The more important question to ask is why would you be friends with a woman? Can you talk about science with them? Can you talk about technology, space travel, exploration, nightmares, ghosts, demons, God, cars and of course other women with women?

Women change the dynamic of everything. That is why there once were men's clubs. It was a place of quiet and tranquility.

My grandfather belonged to a mens club. They had a very nice building. I was allowed in once as a child when they were doing some remodeling. I got to see what it looked like.

They had a huge library and a fully stocked bar. My grandfather used to play Bridge and other games there, smoke a cigar and drink sme brandy.

He said it was an Oasis for him to go when he needed to get away. I remember him telling me about how nice and quiet it was there. Then there were some cucks that were whipped by their women that wanted to join the club. There were some sneaky underhanded votes taken in the middle of the night to allow women to join.

Two years later the club went under. Men stopped going. They got rid of the smoking and bar. They brought in all sorts of feminine things and then it fell apart.

I learned from that. I love women but not for anything intellectual. I am not going to talk about CS Lewis and try to understand something like the Screwtape Letters or Mere Christianity.

Women are just for physical enjoyment. Then again I am now an older man (in mid 40's) so perhaps the younger generation can become friends with women because of all the estrogen pumped into their food and drink that they essentially ARE women.
>>
>>73021839
If it doesnt bother you that she has dated a black dude then I would ask her on a date.
>>
>>73021926
>The more important question to ask is why would you be friends with a woman? Can you talk about science with them? Can you talk about technology, space travel, exploration, nightmares, ghosts, demons, God, cars and of course other women with women?

Yes
>>
>>73021755
I'm speaking from experience from women I've actually dated and fucked. The things you'll never get to do if you keep acting like a whiteknight faggot.
>>
>>73021926
>Can you talk about technology, space travel, exploration, nightmares, ghosts, demons, God, cars and of course other women with women?
Hello Rebbit
>>
>>73021905
Yes, I had more than few female friends. We faded over time anyway. Just like male friends.

We, the group of friends with female friends, often went to hiking, camping, and beach. We hang out. Just like male friends.
>>
>>73021901
Thats beta talk
>>
>>73022106
>whiteknight faggot.

Nice try. I hated few girls I knew because they were bitches.

>dated and fucked

So, no female friend.

I got news for you. Sex is not everything, bud.
>>
>>73021901
The reason chads and bbcs get all the pussy is because they don't consider women as equals. Women like being treated like shit and slapped around like a bitch. Women dont want a nice guy they want a strong black man with a 9 inch cock.
>>
>>73022243
>We, the group of friends with female friends
So in other words you got to tag along with your friends and their girlfriends. Cute. Guarantee those friendships "faded" once your friends stopped dating them, too.
>>
>>73022298

You're a fool.

Women can simply not do some things that Men can

>Men are stronger
>Men are more analytical
>Women are more emotional

All of these things are true, but if you think Men and Women can't be friends and talk about these subjects, you're wrong.

Men and Women are supposed to work together.

The only reason men and women are as separated as they are today is because of the radical feminist movements.
>>
>>73021926
Mens bar sounds kinda gay
>>
>>73021926

>Roosh

Jesus fucking christ. Please go outside, get some real hobbies, and actually talk/game women. Reading a PUA or ROK rant is only making you more bitter and a good goy because you're not out there actually trying to pull ass.
>>
>>73021990
Well it doesn't bother me but i am afraid my dick wont be as big as his.
>>
Yes, but it doesn't happen often. My best friend is a woman. She used to be my girlfriend for 4.5 years.

We had an excellent relationship, but when the affection drained away we were still left with a very strong bond between us. We hang out often, go to museums and just talk about stuff. It helps that we share interests in history, art, and politics. Luckily her current man understands the situation and tries not to be openly jealous with her.
>>
>>73022580
Kek. Only one female friend had boyfriend. Other two don't.
>>
>>73022531

>Women don't want a nice guy

No they don't want a whiney pussy-bitch for a man.

Big difference.
>>
>>73022699
Quit being a piece of shit and ask her out
>>
>>73022699
Attach some weights to it and sleep with it hanging off something.
It works
>>
>>73022421
So all you're saying is you're a bitter virgin hoping to get attention by defending women on the internet.
So predictable it's boring.
>>
>>73022058
No. You can't. I have often had great conversations with male friends about orgins of various things like do birds come from dinosaurs, why all ancient cultures had tales about Dragons, Giants, Vampires, Fairies (not the kind that go to pride parades) and a host of other things. I would enjoy conversations about Roman design vs Greek or even conversations about Damascus Steel. I could never talk about those things with women. They would find those things boring and it wouldn't interest them in the least.

>>73022129
nice try. I happen to enjoy reading from a book. It doesn't mean I am a snob. It just means I use my electronics as the tools they are and not as my life.
>>
Women are all clinically insane. Femininity is actually a highly developed mental illness. Look what it does to m-f transsexuals.
>>
>>73022725
So you were third wheel to your friends gf and her tagalong friends. Cute.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 310x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 310x408
>>73021990
NEVER DATE A GIRL THAT HAS HAD BBC

black men are the best at sex and the have huge cocks. Most black men have have 7 inch packages. If your girl has had bbc she will cheat and or make you be a cuck. Nothing is more humiliating than watching your gf actually get pleasure from sex. Most white men cant even get a girl to cum. But black men make them girls squirt within minutes. There is a reason cuckholding is on the rise
>>
>>73020247
yes

contrary to belief not everyone you meet will be compatible with you on terms of dating/marriage, but you can still have some camaraderie with them. Female friends can help you get a girlfriend if one of their girlfriends is single.
>>
>>73021926
Your grandfather sounds like a fag and you are gay too probably.
>>
File: 1136183.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1136183.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>73022800
>bitter virgin

Nice try. Are you projecting?

Wat? I try to have sex with women by defending women in fucking anonymous website of all places? If I am whiteknight loser, I will be defending women in kikebook not 4chan, you faggot.

Seriously, I pity you.
>>
>>73020247
Yes, they can. Of course a sexual tension can arise, but there doesn't always have to be one. In younger people they tend to always turn it into sex eventually, as it's what young people do, but older people can have platonic female/male relationships as they're not such horny bastards anymore.
>>
>>73022855

>I could never talk about those things with women

But that's you anon.
>>
>>73022589
Not true men and women never were a "team". Men used to lead and women used to listen.
>>
>>73022941
Nice guessing.

You know nothing. Of course, you don't even know me anyway.
>>
>>73022725
Did you fuck up your bros 3 way sperging out and talking to your "friends"?
>>
>>73022725
>>73022421
Theres your problem, you never were friends with them. You were group friends, thats not friends. I bet the only time you ever talked to them was when you were in a group. Never did have any meaningful talk with any of them 1 on 1. You never spent any quality time or any bonding experiences with them because of the fear it would lead to something else. And yes sex is everything because when you get married or in a relationship have fun trying to explain to your wifey or gf that your just really good friends with double D denise down in accounting and that you just want to go hiking with her all alone because thats what friends do right? Ye fuck you and your group dynamic bullshit, 1 on 1 experiences are what defines and shapes friendships. Once you have a significant other you will never be able to develop that. So cut the shit and try developing a 1 on 1 friendship with a chick without it leading to a fuckbuddy thing.
>>
>>73020247
>Can men and women be friends?

No
>>
>>73022855
I find those things boring because they have no relavance. My co-workers talk about that stuff "Did you hear NASA threw a chair into the sun?"
"Oh yeah I read that on Reddit :^)"

Who cares. Are you researching these things for a book, or a miniature diorama? Or do you have no life.
>>
>>73023089
>Says women are impossible to be friends with
>Anon talks about his grandfather having camaraderie and friendship with men who share his values and interest
>Calls him gay for it
Well who the fuck CAN you be friends with?
Christ, there truly is no winning here.
>>
>>73022589
You fucking idoit. Women are supposed to serve men. They are supposed to to be our slaves. Thats what they want anyways dont you know how many women liked 50 shades of gray?

Why else do blackies and chads gets the most pussy? Because they treat women like the trash they know they are.

WOMEN ARE LUCKY WE JUST DONT RAPE THEM.
>>
>>73023304
Yes. Shhhh. I am a faggot, you know.

Loser.

>>73023333
Nice quads.

You assume this based on a single post? Must I explain EVERY details to you? Pathetic.
>>
>>73022699
No dick is as big as bbc
>>
>>73020247
Yes, the best female friends to have are ones you might have banged about 30 lbs ago who still have hot, whorish friends that use her to feel better about themselves, who will bang you. Once you bang the "friend", the well dries up, and it's time to find a new one.
>>
>>73022765
If that were true why do douchebags get all the girls?
>>
>>73023405
Yeah, you (me too) can't win here because they are bitter beta losers whom blame their sexual frustration to women.
>>
>>73020600
good post
>>
>>73023096
That's the thing, you're rather emotionally invested in this conversation, and you post with that condescending liberal shaming nonsense, ending every post with a passive-aggressive remark and ellipses. You're either a whiteknight, a shitposter or a numale beta.
>>
>>73023626
cuz girls like chads
>>
>>73022775
I cant im afraid. Ill just be a Virgin forever. At least 20% of white men are virgins also. Just let the women have blacks it's over for us.
>>
File: 1462304423695.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462304423695.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
>>73020247

Yes, I have had a large number of female friends in my life that I would hang out with.

Anyone who believes its impossible or that it doesn't work is just lacking the social skills you need to make friends with them or is unattractive.

Hanging out with them can be enjoyable and it makes you look really good. When you are walking around in the city or enter into a party with a female friend and another of or several other of her female friends that she invites it makes you look like a player and all the chicks in the room become interested in you.

I can't count the number of times that I've been hanging out as the only guy with multiple females friends of mine and have had other women approach and flirt with me.

It can be fun to hang out with them just for its own sake but if you mostly care about sex its still good because its an easy way to be introduced to tons of their female friends and to hang with them also.
>>
>>73021602
Why does Texas get a pol flag but my state doesnt?
>>
>>73023255

>Implying women have ever listened

Please.
>>
File: 1462232187023.jpg (118 KB, 600x927) Image search: [Google]
1462232187023.jpg
118 KB, 600x927
>>73023511
>pathetic
>loser

Twitter "feminist" detected.
>>
File: 127492740.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
127492740.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>73023702
Irony. Fucking irony.

Reread what you said. We are insulting each other. Yet, you are complaining that I hurt your fee fee? Kek.
>>
>>73023626
Most girls are fucking insufferable and date people who are equally so.
>>
>>73023511
Because literally every guy i speak to when this subject gets introduced starts off with WELL THIS ONE GROUP OF FRIENDS. Ye bud if your going to start an argument wrong then everything said afterword is wrong to. Thanks for Adressing the quads and ignoring the rest of my points. Girls can be group friends but they can never be your best friend. I would love to see a guy in a married relationship with a girl as his best friend. Impossible.
>>
>>73023759
>Hanging out with them can be enjoyable and it makes you look really good. When you are walking around in the city or enter into a party with a female friend and another of or several other of her female friends that she invites it makes you look like a player and all the chicks in the room become interested in you.

The most friend zone closet faggot shit I ever heard
>>
File: 1462086135566.gif (4 MB, 480x427) Image search: [Google]
1462086135566.gif
4 MB, 480x427
>>73023889
Can't I use insults such as loser and pathetic? Must I use kikes and jews as insults to appease you? Kek.

Why you guys are so angry? Go outside. Take deep breathe.
>>
>>73023626

What I'm saying is that you're confusing "nice guy" with "pussy-bitch"

They are not the same thing.

Being assertive and confident in yourself, as well as having a willingness to be forceful is not being a "douchebag".
>>
>>73021823
You're an absolute faggot and nu-male, the very definition of the modern overly socialized faggot.
Enjoy being a cuck for the rest of your life
>>
>>73024071
>best friend

No shit. I never said about best friend. I am talking about friends.
>>
>>73023917
Except you are going right down the chart for feminist shaming tactics, meaning you don't have an argument. You're trying to make it sound like being a third wheel is some kind of lifelong friendship.
>>
>>73024208
Then why do so many women date black guys that cheat in them? Or guys that don't take them on dates?
>>
>>73024116
Do you tweet about feminism to drown out the sound of your bro pounding your "friends" pussies?
>>
>>73023380
>likes things I don't like = has no life

The fact that reading and discussing things with friends that you personally may find boring does not mean I have no life. I was able to join a dinosaur dig in North Dakota a few summers ago. It was one of the best experiences of my life. I actually got to touch dinosaur bones and we found some dinosaur eggs. Or the time I went into a forest in Germany and we found an old graveyard and church these are all experiences I can talk about with my male friends. I don't know any females that would care about either of those experiences. Do you?
>>
>>73023759

>looks good
>Looks like a player

Yes... but you ain't good, and you ain't a player, you a fucking poser honkey cuck bitch motherfucker.

I can't stand 99% of women. There are some good gems that can shoot the shit, but even after a good hour of talking, they pull some basic female bullshit and get close and fem-touchy, laugh at shit that wasn't funny without any good ol' fashioned male banter. It's irritating as fuck.
They wanna hold something, their wizard's sleeve can hold my magic fucking wand. But if you really find the company of women so enjoyable, I feel bad for you son. You need to work on an engine or some shit, go climb a rock face and look down when you're halfway up with no saftey gear for some of that adrenal rush. Women are fucking boring yackity creatures who do little to nothing but consume and spew mindless jabber. How anyone can find the company of that "fufilling" is beyond me.

inb4 I can't socialize with women.

I humor them all the time, but I usually gotta get the fuck outta there and make up some shit to which they won't follow me around (unless I'm feeling i'v got the time to fuck them somewhere, then i'll push for effort).
>>
>>73024343
see
>>73023973
Most people are fucking awful. Men and women. That means that shitty people attract shitty people. Those women that date those shitheads were never worth your time. Remember that.
>>
>>73021442
This lol.
>>
>>73024343

Some women date black guys, but even most gold digging whores don't because black guys don't have money. I think you've been letting the aussie shitposters get to you.

I can see you don't have many female friends.

Look at it this way

I'll break it down for you.

EVERYTHING is about the Father figure.

90% of young girls in America have daddy issues, okay?

They have Daddy issues because they had shitty Dads.

Girls get their first ideas about guys from their Fathers, so if the Father was controlling or an asshole, then the girl will think that's the normal behavior for guys.

Girls who date abusive men often had abusive fathers.
>>
File: 1444716050891.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1444716050891.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>73024304
>lifelong friendship
I never said that. I said 'friends'. To be fair, you are using feminist shaming tactics by call me bitter virgin. That's why I said irony.

>>73024463
Oh yes! I love being a cuck! I take immense pleasure by watching my own brother fuck my girlfriend!!!!11!!

Kill yourself.
>>
>>73020247
No.
>>
>>73024545
My co-workers also do that same thing. Talk about these random countries they've visited. That's slightly more bearable.
Except when they talk about the bathroom conditions.
>>
Funny how misogynistic all u cuck virgins are lol. "I can't be friends with women because it's a big deal because iv only ever experienced rejection because my view of myself is that I'm a massive loser."
>>
I am schizoid, I can be only friends with them but it's only superficial friendship. I have decided I'm gay because women are a bother. Just uncomfortable people to be around.
>>
>>73022421
"bud"

Term of endearment used as insult. Mark of Reddit.
>>
File: 1433704457831.png (175 KB, 357x343) Image search: [Google]
1433704457831.png
175 KB, 357x343
>>73024678
You seem a bit upset m8.
>>
File: 1461539542465.png (64 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461539542465.png
64 KB, 200x200
>>73020600
I laughed more than I should
>>
>>73023497

>Why else do blackies and chads get the most pussy

Niggers get to go to prison more than anybody and take it up the ass.
>>
>>73020247
Women don't understand the concept of friendship
>>
File: Delicious_Tears.gif (2 MB, 252x255) Image search: [Google]
Delicious_Tears.gif
2 MB, 252x255
>>73024916
sarcasm=/= upset. Nice try.

>>73024882
That's it? Reddit? That's your insult? Fucking penis wrinkles.
>>
File: into_the_landfill_it_goes.jpg (631 KB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
into_the_landfill_it_goes.jpg
631 KB, 1698x1131
>>73024116
>I saw this ebin meme last week I really fit in
Lel, stick to r/sanders
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
>>73024545
>>73021926
>>73022855
Fuck these stupid animals.

They have no interest in anything. They like what they like and the rest of the world could burn.

The only reason they find anything interesting is one, they aren't completely mentally deficient. And two, they had their likes and dislikes ground into their heads as a child, one way or another. (Which they'll readily deny but is almost undoubtedly the truth)

We'd be living like people were 500 years ago if everyone were like them. They're a detriment to society. I'd say they're as bad as Muslims besides the fact they don't kill people for disagreeing with them.

But a world of Muslims and a world of people with this mindset would be in the same place going no where.
>>
>>73020247
only of there is some sort of factor keeping them from wanting to fuck each other ie family, fat, gay
>>
File: Ok.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Ok.gif
1 MB, 500x280
>>73025166
That's all you got?
>>
File: 1449462423921.gif (967 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1449462423921.gif
967 KB, 500x282
>>73025157
>dat damage control
>>
File: 1438507167677.jpg (1024 KB, 2592x3872) Image search: [Google]
1438507167677.jpg
1024 KB, 2592x3872
>>73020600
A better question is: are black women as good at sex as black men?

If so, we should probably counter the blacks and steal all of their (intelligent) women.
>>
File: autism-1.jpg (935 KB, 2530x759) Image search: [Google]
autism-1.jpg
935 KB, 2530x759
>>73024558
>>
File: 1461302944111.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461302944111.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>73025293
So, you are trolling. Nice to know.
>>
>>73025071
They also have the most sexual partners. Only 3% of blacks have been in prison. But 75% have had white poon
>>
File: image.png (40 KB, 251x305) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 251x305
>>73024809
>>
no

if you have a friend who is a girl, it's because you want to bang her and she pities you, but likes the attention
>>
>>73025273
You forgot to end your post with "ugh... Pathetic!" Now your friends girlfriend will ignore you for the rest of the night.
>>
File: image.png (329 KB, 840x435) Image search: [Google]
image.png
329 KB, 840x435
>>73025273
Ahahaha
>>
>>73021694
>write them love letters, hold doors open i even take them to red lobster
wew, lad
>>
>>73020247

Yes but tbqh, the reason that they are my friends to begin with is due to mutual romantic interest that has already taken place or can potentially take place in the future.
>>
>>73025305
So..... about 3 then....probably less...
>>
File: male_female_bell_curve.png (12 KB, 429x241) Image search: [Google]
male_female_bell_curve.png
12 KB, 429x241
>>73025186
Funny you mention sandniggers when talking about women.
Their standard deviation place them around sandnigger level.

Wanna see what a woman-only country would look like ?
Look at the middle-east.
>>
On the topic. My friend who's a male was getting married to his GF of 8 years. Instead of a best man he had a best woman who he was also friends with. During the ceremony he started making out with his best woman to the shock of the audience and they ran away together.
Men are just animals.
>>
File: 1462248852553.gif (3 MB, 280x186) Image search: [Google]
1462248852553.gif
3 MB, 280x186
>>73025511
>>73025646
Hilarious. In the end, you changed the topic of female friend to me.
>>
>>73024645
Women are just all sluts. Im willing to bet 30% of white woman have tired bbc. The only reason that number isn't higher is because they not enough to go around. Black guy's get laid 3xs more than us whites. They have the monster dicks and the women want it. Why else is cuckholding on the rise
>>
>>73025851
Your example kinda backfired m80
>here is an asshole, who do asshole things
>oh, he's also pursued by two women at the same time, probably more :^)
There's more insight to be unveiled about the nature of women than men here.
>>
>>73024809
Tell me why is being friends with a woman so great? What do women do besides sex that is so amazing? No one has had a good agument yet!!!
>>
File: Blaine.png (563 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Blaine.png
563 KB, 1366x768
>>73020247
Only if there is no physical attraction either way. Easier said than done when it comes to me; the girls always end up wanting to fuck me.
>>
>>73026163
Men are just animals looking for an oasis that is women. I didn't mention this in my post but he had actually been dating his bride-to-be for 28 years. I shortened it down to 8 because I thought you wouldn't believe me. These types of men have no loyalty.
>>
>>73026200
Why having male friends? They literally do nothing other than playing video games.

See, I can do cherry picking too!
>>
>>73020409

>i really love hanging out with all my guy friends, but you know what could make this even better? some girl buddies

said no straight man ever
>>
>>73020247
>not having several lady friends that you have no inclination to bang

>not being a likable guy in general
>>
>>73024244
Very visceral reaction you had to my post. Not even trolling, but you might want to examine why it made you fly off the handle like that
>>
>>73026433
You can't anwser the question for real. Women are just cumdumps and nothing more.
>>
Yes and no. In my experience it depends on the circumstances. On an individual level, If two mature adults who have their priorities straight are working towards a mutual goal or happen to genuinely enjoy each others company such that they'd go out of their way to see that other person then sure; although in the latter case, as you probably noticed, such circumstances would, 9 times out of 10, lead to a romantic relationship.

Then there's the question of if it's possible to be friends within a group dynamic, which I'm on the border about so I'll just let that linger.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 468x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 468x286
>>73026163
Exactly. Prohibition in America is a perfect example of this behavior in women.
>women vote go alcohol
>men become criminals and get rich selling said alcohol illegally
>women flock to these men for their power and money
>alcohol selling criminals have a never ending supply of women.

Women are just as bad if not worse than men. The only reason they aren't as violent is because they don't have to be. And they're not quite smart enough to be successful criminals

>>73025856
Can you hear it big boy? It's Reddit and it's calling you home.
>>
>>73021901

This is the gayest fucking thing I've ever read here.
>>
>>73020247
If you are under 30, you may say yes because you are naive and stupid.

But if you are over 30, you will have enough experience to know that men and women can never be platonic friends. We are born to fuck each other.

Whenever Im alone with a woman, even if she is already married, I will always try to seduce her.

The trick is quite simple, just keep being polite and confident and look at her eyes and her breasts every now and then. By doing so, you send a silent signal to her that you want to fuck her. And if she flirts back, then you know you will have a high chance to fuck her later on.

Women are extremely good at understanding body language signals. And all women , even if they are already married, want to be desired by men.
>>
>>73024208

>"nice guy" with "pussy-bitch"
>not the same thing

except they are
>>
File: 1458444465329.jpg (47 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1458444465329.jpg
47 KB, 330x319
>>73026820
>Women are just cumdumps and nothing more.

Kek. So, you are angry beta virgin who blame your sexual frustration to women.

To answer your question, stop think with your penis and treat women as if they are your guy friends. One woman who is not good to you don't mean all women are bad.
>>
I mean, it's possible but just not realistic in most cases. Women are supposed to be people you go to for emotional support, and emotion is very much intertwined with romance and sex, so it's really only feasible that you can have one true female friend, which is your partner.
>>
>>73022710
christ that's embarrassing just to read dude. Sack the fuck up.
>>
>>73027136
Oh yeah good example that encompasses everybody. I agree.
>>
File: 1461728084491.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1461728084491.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>73026903
Ah, reddit... my home...

The land of cucks is my home...

Seriously? That's all you got?
>>
>tfw nobody even notices your example and people keep saying that platonic relationships between the sexes can literally never happen
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 500x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 500x549
>>73026404
Wow! Your short but obviously ground breaking personal experience has totally changed how I veiw the world!

The fact women initiate the vast majority of divorces must mean they're loyal to all and any ends.

You're either a women or a woman-like man. No one cares about stories when it comes to backing things up. People want to see the statistics.

And unfortunately for you and for most women, statistics just aren't your friends
>>
>>73027304

Your bond was grown out of a sexual relationship. You probably still think about fucking her too
>>
>>73020247
I'm friends with some girls just so I have some people to hang out with sometimes. If I was best friends with a girl then I would probably develop feelings for her if she was attractive as well. It's just human nature.
>>
Yes.

>but what about sexua-
No, don't do that, that's over, just friends.

>but what about lov-
No, fuck your sophistry.

Never expect any sex from female friends, not from them and definitely not from their friends. That's not why you have female friends, let's just say you autists probably couldn't pick a good outfit for a date.
>>
>>73027321
Reality be misogynist, ugh.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>73027251
I don't know what else to give you.

I'm lost for words
>>
>>73027321
I laughed when I read "statistics". Those really work to describe human behaviour.
>>
>>73027136
>Women are supposed to be people you go to for emotional support
What an awful idea.
>>
>>73027426
No, it was pretty much the reason we broke up. We bus stopped having sex, and after that the whole romantic side of the relationship pretty much stopped functioning entirely, so we decided to end it.
>>
I've got a good korean lesbian friend. Probably the best programmer I know.
>>
>>73020741

You're either a beta cuck or a faggot.
>>
Only if your a fag and only if your a bottom.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1536x2048
>>73027117
You must be one really stupid guy. But stupid in a way that makes your brain more like a woman's. So you're not stupid, you'll just never be a man.

And due this utter failure on your part, you'll never know the frustrations of talking to women about anything important.
>>
>>73027859
>you'll never know the frustrations of talking to women about anything important.

Nice projection. I had talked with some girls about science and policies. If that's all you talk about, you maybe don't have any friends let alone female friends.
>>
So this is pretty much "my experience is different, therefore you're wrong", the thread.

From both sides.
Shameful display, what has the debate board come to?
>>
>>73028175
Exactly. That's I am laughing at these guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 500x482
>>73027575
>I laughed when I read "statistics". Those really work to describe human behaviour.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-new-resilience/201508/women-initiate-divorce-much-more-men-heres-why

I laughed when I realized you are a woman. And that no ammount of reasoning will ever change female behavior.

Here's a nice "super liberal" link for you sweetheart.
>>
>>73020351
You have female friends so that you can fuck their friends. What kind of beta doesn't do this?

Most people find relationships and even marriage through connections and people of people they know
>>
Yes you can. I consider my close female friends like my sisters. That's why I never feel any attraction to them.

There are some female friend I get attracted sexually.
>>
>>73028313
Yes but your article says nothing on the cause for why people get divorced, which could be for any reason.
>>
I found my current GF through a girl I don't find attractive but her friends were
>>
>so many yes
>all from modern femenagenda cunts
cucks.
You cant be friends with a woman.
>>
>>73027117
But black men treat wome like shit and they have the most sexual partners. I think you dont understand women as you have probably fucked less than 10 of them.

I know ill never lose my vcard unless i take a pua class or meet up with some bbcs at they gym.

Women dont want a guy that treats rhem well. They want a guy that treats them like shit so they can talk to you (beta male) about it and get emotional support. She still fucks chad after he has cheated on her with her best friend. Actually they probably have a 3way now.
>>
>>73020247
I say no because I either end up fucking them or having to reject them.
>>
>>73028871
you aren't thinking forward enough bro. or at least you don't have to be best friends forever or anything

see: >>73028824
>>
The only girl I ever asked out said we should just be friends. Eventually I ended up calling her a half weasel half bitch after giving it a fair attempt.
I don't really understand her actions, either she was using the just friends thing as some painfully drawn out way to reject me or wanted to milk me for attention to feed her ego, or some sort of mix of both.

It was shit and the entire process makes me extra apprehensive about asking a girl again.

I thought women were just supposed to reject you, but no, they feed you excuses or just vanish on you instead of being direct.

It's very frustrating.
>>
>>73028797
Well for that we can just use our noggins'

I wonder why women ask for divorce more? Hmmm
>>
You can't trust any woman that isn't bent irrevocably to your will.

Being purely friends with a woman is pointless, and you'll just end up hearing her talk about goddamn 30 Seconds to Mars or how she's voting Hilary or some bullshit.

Don't waste your time.
>>
>>73020741
This
>>
>>73020600
>>73021156
>>73021416
Christ look at this fucking bait. Jesus Goddamn fucking CHRIST, LOOK AT THIS SHIT.
Are you even trying when you post this garbage? Are you paid to do this shit? Do you get off to this crap?
Fuck off and die. You are worthless. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>73025305
I think the smartest black woman is like average with a white woman
>>
>>73029045
Because the men were cheating on them. Of course every divorce is different. Maybe it's because their child caused them to fight through sinister manipulation, causing emotional distress on both of them.
>>
>>73028952
Apparently, you forget about balance.

Women love confidence. Shitty men have the confidence that women like. Beta men don't have the confidence.

You can be both. Be respectful, don't be 'Yes man'. Be confident, not be arrogant.

Women that you are talking about are shitty women. Many women despite treated like a shit.

You are right about I don't fuck 10 girls but I did fuck one girl. My view on sex is far different than most people in this thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 824x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 824x684
>>73029014
It's to keep you around. You could be useful in some way. Currently you're more good than bad so why not keep you close by just in case.

It's human nature. But women take it to a whole ne extreme
>>
File: 1462211991753.gif (869 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
1462211991753.gif
869 KB, 400x265
>>73020247
Going through this thread has convinced me that/pol/ is just /r9k/ part 2. So much rage against females. Good luck saving Western civilization with zero social skills you depressed virgins.
>>
The real question is can people be friends? If you'll sell someone out for a million dollars is that really a friend, and how many people wouldn't?
>>
>>73028972
>you don't have to be best friends forever or anything
There two types of friends.
First, that you grown up with.
Second, is with whom you served in millitary.

>you aren't thinking forward enough bro
>GF
>friend
you are not so smart guy eh?
>>
>>73029230
If that's what you choose to believe that's fine.

When my pairents divorced many years ago I looked extensively into it. What I found was contradictory to what you said. But who knows maybe I was biased.

Whatever the case, you'll find women definitely aren't as innocent as you think. And if I'm right, they're more to blame than men when it comes to divorce.

Both as the initiator, and the "wrongdoer"
>>
>>73020247
It's possible, but it's rare. Women generally aren't funny, and their interests would bore most men to tears. Not to mention men get thirsty.
>>
File: 1274027409.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1274027409.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>73029409
I agree. I just find it very funny and pathetic at same time.
>>
>>73029409
how about you stop shitting in public, pajeet? i think people would be more inclined to take you seriously if you did.
>>
>>73025186
>Fuck these stupid animals.
>
>They have no interest in anything. They like what they like and the rest of the world could burn.
>
>The only reason they find anything interesting is one, they aren't completely mentally deficient. And two, they had their likes and dislikes ground into their heads as a child, one way or another. (Which they'll readily deny but is almost undoubtedly the truth)
>
>We'd be living like people were 500 years ago if everyone were like them. They're a detriment to society. I'd say they're as bad as Muslims besides the fact they don't kill people for disagreeing with them.
>
>But a world of Muslims and a world of people with this mindset would be in the same place going no where.
And you're even worse than they are. Biased, lacking forethought and the ability to think critically.
We live better than people 500 years ago because of progress in all sorts of things, none of which women were responsible for outside birthing the man that did it.
>>
>>73029409
You have no idea dibarshi
>>
>>73029263
One fucked one woman. Thinks he knows everything about them.
>>
>>73029501
Well ok, kid,
>>
>>73029286
I get that but... she just did it in such an obviously fucking lame way.

Then when she did something that hurt my feelings and I asked her about it she started saying all these awful lies about me to me just to hurt my feelings more.

I really wish Men and Women could be just friends, then maybe I would actually have a chance of meeting someone I like instead of this confusing alienating and hurtful dating game.
>>
>>73029154
Im just telling you to beware of women that have tried bbc. They will want more at some point. Also they may never cum to your small whiteboi cock again. They may even think about bbc while you fuck them
>>
>>73029409
Do you guys attract females with the bigger poop?
Since having bigger poop means you eating more there for you have more money.
>>
>>73029643
No I think you're the one who confused here you insufferable numbskull?

If had read this thread correctly you would've understood what I said. And if you had understood what I said, you never would have made that post.

I agree with what you said. Why then are you acting like I don't
>>
>>73029409
You can be a woman hater and not be a Virgin? Has anyone ever thought of that?
>>
>>73029688
Irony. You never fucked a woman and you think you know everything about them.

I never claimed ALL women are like this. I just said NOT ALL. Fucking common core.
>>
>>73029772
Really
>bud
>>
I can befriend tomboys very easily.

But I end up getting a crush on them.

Fuck.
>>
>>73029856
My mom told me she had a black boyfriend and she had the smallest penis of any man she met, he also cried that he wished he was white.

Btw my Mom is weird as fuck you don't have to remind me.
>>
>>73020247

maybe after you're done fucking them
>>
>>73030034
Because tomboys are your type?
>>
first step of a relationship :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 728x546
>>73029815
>>
>>73020247
>All these fucking replies

Define friend first OP, obviously if you make the criteria broad enough women will be included
>>
>>73029409
I agree. I am on the trump train and I typically agree with a lot of the hivemind that is /pol/ but this truly revealed the steaming pile of micropenis virginity that is /pol/
>>
>>73030183
I like bitches who are really ditsy and girly, but I can't hold a conversation with them for longer than a minute. I just want to fuck them and watch them do things.

The tomboys tend to have better personalities, and although they aren't as attractive (according to my standards) I end up enjoying my time around them more. Most of the ones I know are in relationships, so when I start developing a love interest in them it's always a disappointment.

Despite my crushes I get, I try to maintain my friendship with some of these bitches, because they're not complete idiots.
>>
>>73030235
I think she was actually a narcissist
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 625x469
>>73030387
Jesus how long have you been here.

You're just now realizing this?
>>
>>73029815
Anon... she got problems not you. Forget about her. Please don't end up hate all women because of one women.

Long story short story, I had ex who accused me for rape her. Nothing happen because my friends (female friends too) call her out. My ex went insane as result.
>>
Men and women can only be "just friends" when there's no chance for sexual arousal from one or more parties.
>>
>>73026107
>Why else is cuckholding on the rise
Because jews fund the fuck out of it even though they lose massively their shekels over it.
>>
>>73030543
Is English your first language?
>>
>>73030678
No. Second language.

Thank you for point that out snarky.
>>
>>73020247
Why do you want female friends? I have 4 normal friends and a gf and that's more than enough.
>>
I'm not saying there's no exceptions, but generally speaking men and women are friendLY with each other but not friends. Men and women have different ideas of what makes a friend.

For a man, if your female friend wouldn't throw punches to defend you, wouldn't drop everything to pick you up somewhere, wouldn't come chill with you anytime, anywhere, and not make excuses like "sorry I'm with my bf" or "sorry I have to do some errands" then you might be her friend but she is not your friend. She is just some cunt who is friendLY with you.
>>
File: 1462420769647.jpg (32 KB, 440x442) Image search: [Google]
1462420769647.jpg
32 KB, 440x442
>>73028654
You can be friendly but not friends, outside of work and large gatherings no straight man hangs out with front bums
>>
>>73030750
We point out all shit skins here.
>>
File: End_It.jpg (526 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
End_It.jpg
526 KB, 800x600
>>73031195
People like you usually shut up or just insult me after I tell you guys what is my first language is.

My first language is American Sign Language.

So, kill yourself.
>>
I say I support democrats when I meet women since they think democrats are better than repub but in reality I support Donald J Trump
>>
>>73031425
Should I type using eextraa vowels so you can understand me better?
>>
>>73031055
>That pic

Stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.
>>
File: Retarded.gif (1024 KB, 218x228) Image search: [Google]
Retarded.gif
1024 KB, 218x228
>>73031523
Good idea!

Here some (you)
>>
File: 1462225968700.jpg (181 KB, 487x540) Image search: [Google]
1462225968700.jpg
181 KB, 487x540
Dude when I was in college I had a shitload of female friends. They were cool as fuck I used to raid their fridges, act goofy around them and play flirt with them. I would meet a bunch of other girls that way. I also was looked at highly by other men because I always had women around me everywhere I went. Women would get jealous and become hella attracted to me because They thought they were competing. Get FEMALE FRIENDS! YOUR SOCIAL LIFE WILL INCREASE DRASTICALLY
>>
I have an asexual friend and she asked me to have sex just once because she wanted to try it out, she said it felt great but she didn't have a desire to do it anymore.

We're good friends now and hang out like normal, nothing weird.
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 1072x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 1072x1050
>>73031425
How the fuck would you not know how to speak American English then you motherfucker.

I always thought sign language took intelligence to master. Is it just jibber jabber.

And hold on. You've been giving advice on women and you're a deaf mother fucker?! Holy shit of course they want to be your friend. You're the cute disabled guy they can all virtue signal to.

"oh look at me and my disabled friend. Look at me and how nice I am. Look at me I'm judgmental. Look at me. Look at me. Is anyone looking at me yet?"

Holy shit get the fuck out of here
>>
No. Unless women are ugly
>>
>>73032057
***not judgmental ****
>>
>>73032057
hhhh the reason why they want to be his friend is not because for what he really is it's because they feel bad and if they ever start to date the girl can easily cheat on him lol
>>
File: kek.gif (875 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
875 KB, 500x281
>>73032057
KEK. You sound so fucking mad. So hilarious! Please cry more! I want to taste your tears.
>>
>>73032228
Do you know where you are?
Are you fucking lost?
>>
>>73032296
Like you can talk.
>>
>>73032368
i can
>>
>>73032449
Kek. Nice one.
>>
>>73020741
This.
Basically you get an SeinfeldElaine thing, and if you date or fuck once that's great but you get a woman's point of view on stuff, assuming she isn't too sjw, but I'm sure nobody would be their friend in the first place
>>
>>73020247

Nope you can't be. You are either fucking them or wanting to fuck them.

Plus girls are fucking horrible friends just look at how they treat each other.

Not to mention that they are crazy. I was "friends" with a girl once and she would seriously edit our convos and try resending them to my girlfriend with me saying how much I wanted to be with her and that I will soon be hers.

Lesson learned. Don't do it.
>>
Yes they can, it is like make friendship with your cat
>>
>>73020247
No.

That's like being friends with a brick wall. The only differences are a vagina and the constant nauseating headaches from interacting with them. Women in this day and age are absolutely shit.

Spending time doing a hobby you enjoy is more beneficial than being friends with a cunt you'll never fuck.
>>
>>73032725
Except your cat is quiet.
>>
>>73022677
god damn Roosh is one of the creepiest fucking dudes I've ever met in my life. Next to Valentino Kohen/Teanaye who is a ginger manlet with a serious bout of Napoleon syndrome. If you want to get a legit opinion on women and dating talk to Julien Blanc, Alex Treasure, or Vadim Dorfman. Those guys are the only one's who are somewhat fucking normal.
>>
File: image.gif (984 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
984 KB, 448x252
>>73032309
>>73032542
>>73032309
Oh if only I'd known you were deaf this whole time.

Jesus Christ man, you think your experience with women is the same as a normal guys?

Be glad you have a somewhat normal disability. If you were a complete freak for instance then women would want nothing to do with you.

Keep being their cute little harmless friend. Next time you hang out with them ask them. Ask them what they really think of you. As them why it is they hang out with you.

Let it roll around in your mind every time you them about them. Let it sink in.

They're using you. And you're so starved for attention being the deaf you are, that you'll take anything.

They hate you and I'm convinced deep down you know it.
>>
>>73020247
The only female friends are the ones who act like guys like they do stuff because they like it, just wear t shirt and jeans, not superficial. They're rare.
>>
File: image.jpg (469 KB, 2035x1952) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
469 KB, 2035x1952
>>73032323
How bout that?
>>
>>73032542
i can dude
>>
>>73031816
>hella
Into the trash it goes
>>
File: 1458098975455.jpg (890 KB, 1619x1725) Image search: [Google]
1458098975455.jpg
890 KB, 1619x1725
>>73033107
Why you are so angry enough to type this whole post to me, "dumb deafie guy"?

I am actually enjoying this. Please continue this. You obviously never had a woman because women hate you because of this. Have fun!

Plus, I always know which people used me like you said. Always.
>>
>>73033329
I know. I get the joke.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 1055x807) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 1055x807
>>73033461
And anime?

What others things are you/do you partake in
>>
File: 1458611084761.gif (737 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1458611084761.gif
737 KB, 200x250
>>73034028
Are you being serious? Am I an alien? Some unknown being?
>>
>>73031816
I think there's legitimacy to this. When I was in HS I had mostly female friends. They were more fun to party with, drank more heavily, and I did get to go to many parties that I might not have gotten invited to otherwise, including ones where I was the only guy there. And yes, occasionally I did meet and fuck some of their friends (though not that often since I was a nerdy twerp then just as I am now). If I had played my cards right I could have been swimming in pussy, perhaps.

That said, it also caused a lot of frustration because I was attracted to these girls, and being around them constantly was the source of considerable vexation.
>>
>>73020247
I am only friends with the women I want to fug but unfortunately they're fucking other people. No advantages I can report on so far other than a nice feeling if they laugh at your joke. Actually one advantage is it leaves you with some hope.
>>
File: image.gif (490 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
490 KB, 500x211
>>73034179
Have you ever had sex with one of these "friends" of yours?

Huh tough guy. Have you?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.