[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you've been sweating bullets ever since Trump got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1458106523806.png (43 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
1458106523806.png
43 KB, 312x390
>tfw you've been sweating bullets ever since Trump got the nomination
Please convince me Trump can actually win /pol/. I really don't want to live through a Hillary presidency and whatever comes after, I'd legitimately probably kill myself.
>>
>>73019696
nothing of value will be lost
>>
>not taking her with you
>>
>>73019696
lol better get a life insurance plan anon
>>
>>73019696

Nah you see, /pol/ has TWO paths to victory:

>Trump wins

Congratulations, we've memed Trump into presidency, might be good or bad, nobody knows.

>Trump loses

Hillary will keep pushing for a very far left agenda, harder than even Obongo. As the SJWs and feminists keep shitting on men, the pendulum will keep gaining momentum.

And either way, Trump has permanently re-aligned American if not world politics, showing that Americans DO NOT want to be erased by mass immigration and cuckservative pro-Islam bullshit.
>>
You will see a 7-2 liberal Supreme Court at the end of 8 years of Hillary. Get ready to watch your $10,000 arsenal get melted in the town square.
>>
I know how you feel OP. I'd take literally anyone, Trump, Cruz, fucking Jeb, Bernie, anyone over Hillary. I almost want to change my party registration from republican to democrat so I can vote for Bernie just to stop Hillary but honestly it's a waste of time because she has already destroyed him beyond the point of any return.
>>
>>73020269
>Mexico
>>
it doesnt matter if trump loses bc in the long run we will have to flop to libertarianism after the big crisis thats coming... if we elect trump we can avert the crisis from happening, but if not we have plenty of assault weapons ready for when sasha and melia try to nationalize our property, and so does everybody else
>>
>>73020408
>Not losing your guns in a boating accident
>>
>>73019696
Hillary is more of the same, prices get higher, industries leave

trump is a wildcard, a flushing of the system. no one knows what's going to happen but it's going to be extreme. it will end in either an American renaissance or a full blown war (which you want to happen now while you're still physically able) otherwise the human demographic pyramid will crush you over the course of decades

you will never ever have the life of your parents. baby boomers are fuckheads for pretending their kids and grand kids are greedy because the cost of what they themselves have is fucking absurd in today's money due to the greedy as fuck lifestyle their society has built

trump is what the future needs
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 299x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 299x302
>>73020652
He brings up good points. Some Mexicans are pretty redpilled and based. I just want the drug flow to end and legal immigration to be a thing, not millions of illegals and wannabe el chapos coming up here, squatting, and never assimilating.
>>
>>73022841
for your own good please do not generalize Hispanics in any measure. there are so many kinds
>>
>>73022930
>>73022930
To name a few types of mexicans
>honest and hard working conservatives
Then there are
>mini el chapos
>drug runners
>illegals
>Mexicans who say nigger or nigga unironacly while calling Donald trump racist
>el chapo worshipers (like mini el chapos, but worse)
>government propaganda puppets
Can't really think of any more
>>
Bump and fuck off Jew mods
>>
>>73022930
>for your own good
why cant spics do anything without trying to threaten and intimidate
>>
>>73023668
there are 3 Mexicans that matter in the current times:
>illegal Mexican nationalists in US who are probably going to get to vote as per shillary and vice
>integrated legal Mexican immigrants
>legal mexican nationalists residing in mexico

http://www.vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817
>>
>>73024092
I'm just saying he's going to fuck things up if he keeps trying to decide if they're "good guys" or "bad guys"
>>
>>73019696
honestly, I'm not gonna lie
From my perspective, the only thing that was holding Trump back was the nomination
I don't think Hillary has a chance in a million years
bernie maybe
but too many people hate that cunt for more than just her policies
we got it in the bag
now we get to enjoy the fruits of our labors, as long as Trump keeps his end of the bargain and doesn't betray or pander to the other side for votes

Fun fact: did you know marxist tears are among the sweetest things in the universe?
>>
>>73019696

Get out and vote.

He parallels a lot of policy that Bernie is spewing (just not in control of the government)

Use that and MAKE AMERICA GREAT
>>
File: Themannis.png (645 KB, 600x593) Image search: [Google]
Themannis.png
645 KB, 600x593
>>73022487
>>73020269

This,

The System is irreparably broken, we need to crash it and the sooner the better.

The tree of liberty must be watered, A new birth of freedom, Crashing the plane with no survivors.

It must be done.
>>
Better just kill yourself now.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.