[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what is like traditiona and conservative society. so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: 1452441801652.png (107 KB, 399x536) Image search: [Google]
1452441801652.png
107 KB, 399x536
>be me
>be Japanese uni student
>wanna be america
>no money to move to America cause parent don't give me money
>My mother threaten me if I move to america, We(parents) won't pay any college and daily payment
>I also have arranged marriage cause my parent and grand parents want to see grand son
>She looks fine. but I really hate the idea of arranged marriage cause It violete my feminism belief
>I will have to inherit my family and land after graduate school since It is "tradition" and we have been doing same things for generations
>"How dare can you destory tradition?"

I wanna be scientists and wanna live in major cities like NY or LA... damn...
I have literally NO FREEDOM thanks for this fucking homogenous society. They think it's normal to be "Japanese".

One way to escape and finish this stupid tradition is to destory this society,culture and history by multiculturalism.

This is WHY I support liberalism, feminism and multiculturalism.
>>
Have you raped any of the little girls in your class, English teacher?
>>
File: 1462412422031.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1462412422031.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
You have the easiest life, appreciate what you have you whiny little bitch.
>>
>>73018754
>I am not american yet
>it mean my life is not started yet
>easiest life

oh
>>
>>73018585
While I am a Classical liberal Trump supporter, I do have to agree, just take what you have. I'd love to be in your shoes.
>>
>>73018585
So you get a decent-looking traditional woman, and you're going to inherit land? Boo hoo, life is so tough when you have everything handed to you.

Grass is always greener on the other side, nip.
>>
>>73019691
?
>>
If you lived in America you would be the weird foreigner that's always alone, never looks at anyone, walks only close to walls and talks to himself. You would then be mocked and bullied over it.

To add insult to injury, no girl will EVER want anything to do with you, not even your obese classmate, she has standards.

After years of this horrible torment, you decide to shoot up the school, which doesn't actually happen, since you get shot waiting for the bus.

At that point, when you're agonizing in a pool of your own blood, you'll have visions of another life, one where you're a doctor, have a fine looking wife with beautiful kids that roam freely and happily in the land you inherited, while living in a country where it won't be a crime to be a native, heterosexual, or male.

wew lad
>>
>>73018585
> Korean Cuck stuck in Japan

Enjoy Japan's special brand of cultural enrichment.
>>
Fuck off korean.
>>
>>73018585
Post pics of QT arranged waifu
>>
>Education paid for
>marriage arranged
>land and property guarantee
>no foreigners

Grow up you little shit
>>
>>73018585
Well I imagine paying tuition for an international student is quite expensive, no?
>>
>insanely lucky and legit privileged shitskin thinks his life is hard
why am i not surprised
>>
I've been on this site for 3 years. Have yet to meet a real Japanese. Most of these are proxys or soldiers in Okinawa.

You can tell a real Japanese would have lots of trouble with the English grammar, they love speaking it but they hate writing it. OP just sounds like an idiot
>>
Probably a troll anyway but I would be proud just to have any sort of tradition and culture. Consider yourself fortunate OP
>>
>>73019747
>>
>>73018585
>land, house, wife all handed to you by nice parents.

Wow, that sounds great. You're more well off than you think. If you really want to leave that behind, LA and NY would be the last places I'd want to go to if you want real freedom. There's much more to the USA than the big cities full of self-centered egos and cloistered personalities forcing you to accept their brand of right and wrong. Travel middle America, see the sights, hike the mountains and national parks, visit the great landmarks, all that jazz. You have a network where you're at, over here you'll be lucky to even have one good friend in this "us VS them" society.

Stick around in Moonland, get a load of cash. Come to the states if you want, but don't burn bridges back home if things don't work out over here in Burgerland.
>>
>>73020154
Yeah these idiots don't type like the Japanese people I met at university speak.
>>
>>73020154
I talk to a lot of japanese qts. Their english in writing isn't bad. They absolutely suck speaking it though.
>>
File: Beck-bowl-Cheetos.png (448 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Beck-bowl-Cheetos.png
448 KB, 640x480
>still not banned
>people still reply to this
>people dont sage
>>
>>73019875
My nigga.
>>
>>73018585
>arranged marriage
Are those actually still a thing outside of third world shitholes?
>>
>no zipperheads to rent my properties
>one of few kinds of hard working people
>want to move to marrying cute waifus
>they're too busy inheriting families land

Fuck..Everything..
>>
>>73018985
I've seen beaners with better English than you
>>
>>73018585
You could pass for a Canadian.
>>
>>73020375
>people still reply to the bait threads like "really makes you think..."
>>
>>73020342
>Their english in writing isn't bad. They absolutely suck speaking it though.

Their writing is in fact as bad as their speaking, you just can't tell because your own writing is terrible as well.
>>
>>73018585
Nice pro-Japan propaganda

>>73018681
He wasn't a armyfag?
>>
>>73020492
no bully please

Japanese English education is so shit. I am a proof
>>
>>73020653
>>
File: 1439448745674.jpg (302 KB, 923x1600) Image search: [Google]
1439448745674.jpg
302 KB, 923x1600
>>73018585
>arranged marriage
you lucky bast-
>It violete my feminism belief
See, over here in the US of A, you either don't get married at all or your wife just gets fat, doesn't fuck you and instead fucks chad and tyrone until she gets bored of you entirely at which point she will promptly take half of your stuff and any children you may have had in the brief glory days of the relationship

You telling me that not only are you surrounded by cute asian girls, but you get to marry one? And you're complaining?

I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat senpai
>>
>>73018585
this is bait, propaganda, or something. But it isn't fucking real
>>
>>73018585
Want to trade positions? I have lots of freedom considering I have no job, no wife, and no life.
>>
File: 1462415306469.jpg (99 KB, 826x1097) Image search: [Google]
1462415306469.jpg
99 KB, 826x1097
>>73020944
better picture
>>
>>73020851

So what's it like to be a cuckorean in glorious Nipon? Have you gotten your WWII reparation money? Do the locals mistake you for a Mongolian because the Japanese think real Koreans all look like the plastic surgery Pop queens?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 300x168
>>73018585
Can you fucking idiots ignore this fat neckbeard English teacher. Thanks.
>>
>>73018585
>my parents set me up with a wife
>parents are paying for college
>I'm going to be inheriting a ton of shit someday
>POOR ME I HATE MY LIFE

hilarious.
>>
>>73020213
>
>>
File: Calm down.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Calm down.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>73018585
Chill out mane. Just have a hamburger and forget about it. The US is probably not as great as your making it out to be. You're like a reverse weeabo.
>>
>>73018585
I'm in a TESOL program, and our Japanese exchange students are great. If you feel like you want to come here, feel free. I want to encourage you to follow your dream, because it sounds like you have a safety net at home anyway if it doesn't work out.
>>
>>73018585
It is my life goal to be in the position as your parents are, to be able to arrange a good marriage for my child and give him the skills he needs to survive and land to live off on.

You have a chance to make a fucking legacy and you wanna piss it to the winds because you're looking for freedom?
Let me ask you this. What is it exactly would you do with your freedom?

Your freedom is determined by the amount of money you have.
If you have no money, you don't even have the freedom to choose what to eat.

You are in a situation where things are provided for you because you did not acquire them yourself or your parents believed you could not acquire them yourself.

Family, Home, Job, stability and money.
You got all those things and your free time in life will be amazing.
You lack those things and you'll find yourself chasing for them and if you fail, you'll be miserable.

Freedom is important because you are free to seek material improvement and happiness.
Seeking freedom just so you can have an excuse to throw your life away and indulge in hedonism and temporary highs just stupid.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.