[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White slurs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 384x384
/pol/
Do you get offended by racial slurs like white trash, cracker, bolillo or albino nigger?.
>>
>>73017928
More like compliments to me
>>
>>73017928
Nah.

Sticks and stones and all that.
>>
Nope can't say I do son
>>
>>73017928
Of course you spic. But unlike an unwashed nigger I don't have to attack someone over it
>>
patrice o'neal had a good bit about how white people don't get offended by being called a honkey or whatever since theres no history behind it but he has invented a new racial slur for whites which was TAX PAYER which is actually offensive since it hits home how cucked the average white is and fine with paying for every other races way
>>
>>73017928
No, its like when someone on /pol/ tries to make fun of me for being American.
>>
>>73017928
>bolillo
I have never head that in my life.

>white trash
That means a specific type of person, this is what some blacks try to imagine nigger means when we really mean, nigs, you're all nigs.

>albino nigger
I have never heard this in real life. It's what shitskins say online to try to make themselves feel better.
>>
The only slur that offends white people is 'Racist'
>>
>>73017928
No, getting offended is for pussy libabbies
>>
>>73018699
>bolillo

It's a Spanish word. Not really a slur, more like when you call a black guy a "black guy"
>>
>>73017928
lol, bolilo
>>
>>73017928
No, because non-whites can't think of good slurs
>>
>>73017928
Racist is the only anto-white slur thanks to kike programming in our schools. My people are demoralixpzed it sucks desu senpai
>>
>>73017928
No, you can't offend a white person by making fun of their ethnicity. We know we're better than you.
>>
Every single slur for a white men gives me the giggles. They all sound so arbitrary and silly.
>>
>>73017928
this thread reminds me of a segment I saw on CNN the other night... dumb bitch was arguing that 'NIGGER' was a term of endearment among blacks, and is only racist if a white person uses it.
>>
>>73018844
Lol no
>>
>>73017928
I don't
>>
>>73017928

Nope I just say proud of it.

It hits them really hard that it doesnt offend me since they are offended by the word nigger. All it means is they are offended of who they are. While I stay proud.
>>
>>73017928
No because, I never had that insult toss at me. If someone did chances are they are more inferior to me aka niggers to which I would just laugh it off since we all know which one is the most inferior of all.
>>
>>73017928
not at all. i think its funny.
>>
Compared to shit like Coon, Spook, Jiggaboo, bix nood, how can white slurs even compete
>>
>>73018580
This.
In my five years on /pol/ I've found it extremely difficult to make Americans throw a fit. They USED to put out well made arguments and whatnot. But now it looks like they are taking a similar path to that the leaf have taken.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.
>>
>>73017928
I was called a cracker once by a nigger when I was in the US and wasn't offended desu, and where did you hear the albino nigger and bolillo shit?
>>
>>73018844
>The only slur that offends white people is 'Racist'

Not anymore, though. Those fools used up all the race cards, and now it sounds as meaningless as "honkey".
>>
>>73017928
No, I just laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Ggz-5XNuQ
>>
Since i'm white, straight, male and German, the "worst" insults fags can throw at me are Nazi, racist or somethingphobe.

All those ever cause is a fucking smile on my face. Well sometimes i btfo them further by schooling them about how the used any of them incorrectly or why adding the word phobia is only make them sounds dumber since i'm not afarid.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 750x1334
I don't understand why nogs think cracker is an insult? Why am I supposed to be insulted when you remind me that my ancestors used to whip you? What the fuck? It's literally equivalent to calling me mastah.
>>
viva la raza ese if your not cheating your not trying!
>>
>>73020327

Hahaha, holy shit. The sound of a whip is the etymology of the slur "cracker"? I never knew that and it makes it 1000% more hilarious.

So then, what the fuck does "honkey" mean?
>>
Things only offend people if they know it's actually true because then it cuts deeps. It's like if you call a fat person fat, they will be deeply hurt, but if you call a skinny person fat they will laugh it off. White slurs don't trigger white people because deep down we know our worth.
>>
>>73017928
Only small-minded illiterates obsess over this stuff as a measure of their dependence on others.
>>
>>73017928
No
I'm white
We are clearly the best
>>
File: no-i love being white.jpg (15 KB, 270x202) Image search: [Google]
no-i love being white.jpg
15 KB, 270x202
>>73017928
Ken there are no good slurs against being white. It's like laughing at someone who wins powerball for all the money they're going to get
>>
>>73020537
It's beautiful, I've gotten called it twice and both times couldn't hold back laughter. Niggers man. "Honky" is equally hilarious IMO, it's derived from when white men would honk their horns when picking up prostitutes in the ghetto, and the negresses would flock because a car usually meant a high paying white customer.
>>
File: 0817 - zLhc3ep.jpg (11 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
0817 - zLhc3ep.jpg
11 KB, 406x422
>>73018145
First post eternal post
>>
Another fun fact. Here in Germany the invaders, or rather their bastard offspring. Are calling Germans "Kartoffel".
Kartoffel = Potato.

That's just further proof of how dumb and useless those sunhumans are.
After 3 generations of them polluting Germany, the best insult they have is potato.

All i answer to that is how fn awesome potatos are and all the delicious stuff they're turned into. And how superior potatos are to their smelly olives or raw donkey dicks or whatever their national dishes are.
>>
>>73017928

Nah. How about you, beaner?
>>
>>73022036
No, they call you Cuckenmeisters.
>>
File: what the fuck.png (228 KB, 358x408) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
228 KB, 358x408
>>73017928
It's impossible to make fun of someone for being superior, it's like saying "everyone who wins first prize is a faggot"
you can say it all you want but it holds no value if they are actually better than you
>>
>>73017928

no because i'm not deeply ashamed of my race like most non-whites
>>
>>73020011
>In my five years on /pol/ I've found it extremely difficult to make Americans throw a fit.
Why is it that case on /pol/ and yet IRL americans seem to be the quickest to start charging you with the intent of sitting on your face maliciously at the slightest bit of banter?
>>
>>73020011
Nice dubdubs. But really when anyone tries to insult you it pisses you off, even if they're so bad it's just alittle. And as far as arguments go, fuck that I'm too lazy to go get sauce so I won't debate
>>
>>73022767
That would be the sjws you hear talked about here so often. They're a minority but enjoy traveling(hoping to get laid) much more than regular folks. Which is why the rest of the world has such a low opinion of 'murricans
>>
>>73023017
Maybe, although they never seem the SJW type they're probably cut from the same cloth. Most non /pol/ people I know here think Americans can't handle the bants in the slightest bit. The best part is they never know how to actually throw a punch either
>>
>>73020055
Do blacks call anyone who isn't black a cracker or just white people?
>>
>>73020011
Americans throw a fit and get extremely butthurt over one thing, 9/11.
>>
Very
>>
>>73018673

patrice was a genius. rip
>>
>>73017928
Beanbag, spic, frijoli cabeza, shitskin, roach, mexican
>>
>>73017928
Not really you stupid spic trash.
>>
>>73017928
No, those words are weak.
>>
>>73020136
It holds water no longer
>>
File: das_rite_simple_cap.jpg (60 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
das_rite_simple_cap.jpg
60 KB, 480x480
>>73022476
It's cute that they try though. I just wish they were funny like nigger is funny, or chink, or kike, etc. They have punch. We use whiskey tango to try and give it umph, but yeah, insulting whites is a fool's errand.
>>
>>73023162
Because the ones that travel the world (but only to tourist spots) are usually the ones who've been sheltered their whole lives and never done backbreaking physical labor. Which is also why they can't punch for shit
>>
>>73017928
No. I'm not a thin skinned pussy.
>>
>>73018699
A bollilo is a white roll for sausages. Beats me why it's an insult.
>>
>>73024451
Oh.....
>>
>>73017928
I've never heard such terms used irl.

I live around and work with other white people exclusively.
>>
>>73024451
Sounds delicious
>>
>>73017928
Of course not, I'm white.
>>
No. I'm white and I hate white trash. Poor people need to be genocided whether they're white, black, or yellow.
>>
White Trash isn't a catch all. White trash are essentially white hoodrats, generally in a rural setting as opposed to urban.

No respect for community, degenerate sexual and substance abuse habits, etc.

As for the others, who gives a shit?
>>
File: whitey.gif (891 KB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
whitey.gif
891 KB, 450x254
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p69XxYjfx-k
>>
>>73017928
>bolillo
What?
>>
>>73017928

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R1vT87nrUQ

TRUMP DOESN'T TOLERATE THEM. GO TO 5:10 (part ends at 6:25) TO WATCH TRUMP BTFO A SELF-HATING WHITE
>>
>>73017928
i use white slurs on other "white boys" all the time, especially if they're a libtard cuck bitch
>>
my favorite is calling someone a "racist cracka"
>>
>>73017928
nope, proud to be white
>>
File: architect3.jpg (29 KB, 650x280) Image search: [Google]
architect3.jpg
29 KB, 650x280
White slurs don't work because white people do not identify themselves as "white". As in, it is not a major part of our internal psyche. Some of us MIGHT identify as a more specific ethnic group, like Irish or German or Russian, but to us, "white" is just a label on a paper and not something we internally think of as us, nor do we think we have anything in particular in common with other "white" people (from different ethnic groups).

Racial insults work on black people because they identify as black. Insult black people, they feel personally insulted.

Same thing for gays and a lot of other groups that lean heavily on a particular label. To them, it's their #1, most important feature. Not that they are smart or funny or successful or good at baseball or a great cook -- "gay" is the main thing that they are, or "black" is the main thing that they are.

You can hurt people who identify with labels by damaging the label.

You can't hurt white people by attacking the white label because we don't identify with it.
>>
>>73017928
Anyone getting offended by that want to live in a perfect world and don't likemwhen their view is shattered.
>>
>>73027591
Actually, you're wrong there. Being "white" is meaningful to us, but it's often in ways that we don't think about. Like the way we treat other groups, for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpuR2tRMIgk

This probably explains it better than I could.
>>
>>73017928
I get offended by "hillbilly" and "redneck" because it implies that all rural Southern people are actually as bad as that stereotype.

Even if it was true, the niggers are still far worse by comparison. Southern whites are just fair game because we're conservative, and leftists are only allowed to criticize whites. Libs are basically complaining about an annoying chihuahua while a bear (nigs, Muslims, and Mexicans) is shitting in their faces.
>>
>>73027591
Well said good Sir. A thousand cheerio points for you!
>>
>>73027591

>white
>white

Hmm I see what you mean
>>
File: architect.jpg (14 KB, 410x240) Image search: [Google]
architect.jpg
14 KB, 410x240
>>73028189
That dude has some issues.

But ignoring that for a moment, what he says actually proves my point. We don't identify with white so when we have a mixed kid, we would not say "this is my white kid". We don't think of ourselves as "white" so why would we think of anyone else that way? The kid being half-black makes him "black" because that is a group that is widely identified with.

That is, again, why you can't insult white people by using anti-white insults. As you said yourself it's something "we don't think about".

You can't insult us over something we don't identify as.

The man in that video I guarantee identifies as "black". It is foremost in his mind. Black is what he is, black is who he is, black is who he can become. White people simply don't think like that at all. We ignore our own color (and I don't mean we ignore it in other white people, I mean we ignore it in ourselves).
>>
File: architect4.jpg (107 KB, 350x150) Image search: [Google]
architect4.jpg
107 KB, 350x150
>>73029022
And just to be clear, we certainly recognize "white" as a concept, but to us, calling ourselves "white" is like calling ourselves "two legged" or "ten fingered" or "man with spleen". It's a truthful identification but not something that's foremost in our minds as "this is what I am".

Maybe another way to think of it would be to ask 100 people to list 5 words that describe themselves.

I bet 100 of 100 blacks would list "black" as one of their 5 words. (I would bet if any didn't list it, they thought it and then thought better of using it). I would bet no more than 10 of 100 white people would list "white" as one of their 5 words.
>>
>>73029302
Nah man. That was the whole idea of one drop rule. We weed out people who are not like us, even if it's a subconscious thing. You see this even in childhood. Most whites in schools only hang out with other whites and minorities that disown their own culture and act as whites do.

Part of the thing about whites is that they have little in the way of negative stereotypes about them, which in turn means that no one really associates strong emotions with the concept of "being white." That, and they are usually taught as children to curb their anger and behave rationally, which the majority of them do. You see the power of this with Asians as well. They have their own set of slurs, but I don't think I've ever seen an Asian take offense to one.
>>
>>73029750
I like you Ameribro. Great short summary.
>>
>>73030098
Sry bro but you're not quitr getting what he said. He even mentioned it tho, we do recognize it in other white people. Not as other countries but any other person than ourselves. But it's not the first thing anyone of us thinks about himself.
>>
>>73017928
Nope. Them slurs can live where ever they want to, don't matter if some of them ain't all white, mixed-race slurs are OK, too.
>>
>>73030552
I understand that. I'm only challenging his premise of saying it's not something we identify as. He's right about that, but only as something we consciously think of. Our subconscious, however, is much more susceptible to groupthink and herd mentality, and so we often show our identity as white through our actions even if we don't put it into words our thoughts.

Kinda like how white SJWs will actively advocate for other races and scream anti-white epithets all day, but when it comes down to it, they live in white, upper-class neighborhoods, have mostly white peers and have either a job or welfare provided by white people.
>>
File: architect2.png (279 KB, 1080x421) Image search: [Google]
architect2.png
279 KB, 1080x421
>>73030098
I actually think you're seeing this the wrong way.

You're looking at it as whites hanging out with whites because they don't want to hang out with other minorities. My experience is that it's the exact other way around. Whites hang out with whites because the minorities do not want to hang out with them.

The minorities identify strongly with their own race and only want to hang out with that race. White people do not strongly identify with their own race and don't care strongly but it takes two to tango. When the black people only want to hang out with black people and the Korean kids only want to hang out with other Korean kids then you end up with the whites hanging out with each other.

And think about this: when someone of another race DOES regularly hang out with the whites, the whites clearly don't care but the peers of that minority will think of him as an "uncle tom" or a "twinkie" (yellow on the outside, white in the middle). They don't like that this person of their strongly identified ethnic group is hanging out with white people.

But the white people don't care, because, again, we weren't identifying strongly with race to begin with.

Another good case in point is that most "racist" white people hate a very particular ethnic group and only that ethnic group. e.g., they may hate blacks. But not Asians or Latinos. They aren't circling the wagons with other white people out of a feeling of white identity. They just hate black people in particular.

I submit to you that it is a very, very rare white racist who literally hates everyone who isn't "white". (More frequently they hate black people because of a history of very specific, personal incidents. They don't hate Asian people because they have never had a personal reason to or just don't know any.)
>>
File: 1446130708024.webm (2 MB, 640x346) Image search: [Google]
1446130708024.webm
2 MB, 640x346
>Get called 'Wonder Bread'
>mfw
Where do niggers come up with this stupid shit?
>>
>>73031032
I think it's more complex than that. Some racial groups may act as if they exclude white people and as if they are hostile towards them, but these same groups often have an inferiority complex in regards to white people, and thus would appreciate a white person at their side because that person helps validate who they are. They see "being white" as "being a step up", and think they can use white people as a means to gain higher bargaining power in white-controlled society (hence why we get people complaining about so-called "white flight"). Ironically, they think of doing this over bettering their own communities.

This is why I think whites have stronger identities than other racial groups. They don't feel the need to assert themselves constantly because they do not see themselves as victims. They do not see their identities as being under attack (although some are starting to with cultural Marxist rhetoric beginning to take hold). For most of us, "being white" is ingrained in who we are and it is something no outside force can or will ever overcome instead of a cultural construct that we cling to because we have nothing else meaningful in our lives.

Also, avatarfagging is against the rules, you know.
>>
>>73017928
I find them amusing.

Who the fuck thinks honkey has any impact?
>>
yeah it hurts real bad inside
>>
File: 1457740609398.jpg (17 KB, 285x300) Image search: [Google]
1457740609398.jpg
17 KB, 285x300
>>73017928
no.
>>
I got called a fish belly, onetime, by a group of fine upstanding black people.
>>
File: architect5.jpg (84 KB, 982x630) Image search: [Google]
architect5.jpg
84 KB, 982x630
>>73032032
Don't tell me what to do, you fucking muppet. I had to go find another image of this guy just to piss you off.

I could possibly agree with you that whites have stronger identities, but only as seen in the eyes of other minorities. Going back to the point of this thread, the insults would work if we, ourselves, identified strongly as "white" but we don't, so they don't.

But really I think you just need to reread what I said here: >>73029750

Surely you would agree with those last two lines, and that really is what we're talking about here. Subconsciously? Who gives a fuck? That literally does not matter. You can't get us if we don't actively and consciously identify with it.

White people just do not give a fuck.
>>
File: boli.jpg (74 KB, 746x514) Image search: [Google]
boli.jpg
74 KB, 746x514
>>73018699
>>bolillo
>I have never head that in my life.
Thats a type of Mexican bread. Its used by shitskins to insult "white" hispanics. And we really dont give a shit. Just call us spic/wetback and get it over with.
>>
File: 1460341083327.jpg (99 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460341083327.jpg
99 KB, 640x640
>>73017928
Call me what yang want just don't call me later for dinner. Also your a faggot
>>
>>73017928
no
>>
I'm half Portuguese. Can I under any means say I'm not white? I see myself as white but I'd love to be able to pull the race card now and then.
>>
>>73017928
every time i see a box of saltines, i fly into a murderous rage. that is our word and it offends the core of my being that nabisco thinks its okay to have snack treats named after racial slurs.

what will they make next, bbq flavored nigger bites? nacho cheese spics? cheddar cheese nips?
>>
File: 93377461.jpg (125 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
93377461.jpg
125 KB, 500x375
>>73017928
Nope. I'm white, educated with a college degree, and don't have children out of wedlock.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.