[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump is popular with women, blacks, and Hispanics Okay,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Trump_crust_first.gif (3 MB, 644x472) Image search: [Google]
Trump_crust_first.gif
3 MB, 644x472
>Trump is popular with women, blacks, and Hispanics

Okay, if this is true then show me sources.
Show me sources that he is popular with these demographics.
And I'm talking about general demographics, not primary demographics.
Show me sources that support that these people will vote for Trump in the general.
>>
>>73016634
But the media has already decided what you're allowed to believe, you're not permitted to know the truth.
>>
oh boy i sure can't wait for your inevitable shitposts in response to anyone who actually bothers to fulfill your request
>>
>please spoon feed me
I know you're used to things deep down your throat, but come on, man.
>>
>Show me sources that support that these people will vote for Trump in the general.

Here's your proof fag.

[spoiler]_____________________________deez nuts________________________________________________________________[/spoiler]
>>
No one cares faggot
>>
File: 1461724953724.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1426) Image search: [Google]
1461724953724.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1426
>>73016634
My family is black and we all love trump.
>>
>>73016634
There are none, he can't win it is impossible he will not even get the GOP grassroots votes. He is fucked, Hillary played it brilliantly, have Bill goad the retard playing to his inflated ego to run and watch the man destroy all her opposition in a general election. Once Bernie is out she can't lose.

At least enjoy eating the tears from the trump shills in July, yes that soon kek
>>
>>73017170
Your individual family may be based, but I'm talking about the average black.
>>
>>73016634
Honestly it's just exit polls, which I don't think tell you anything substantive since it's just looking at people who voted in the republican primaries. So I think there's a big glaring problem right there. Minorities generally don't vote republican so are unlikely to show up at republican primaries. Donald's ability to win certain demographics in republican primaries doesn't mean as much when you start looking at general election numbers.

I'd really like to see more general population polling. Maybe there's some out there and I just haven't seen it. Maybe I'm looking at this wrong. I just don't think that a Republican's ability to do well with minorities within the party does not necessarily correlate into ability to win minorities in the general.

Give trump time though and he will probably turn them.
>>
>Nig Nogs
http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=d950cadf-05ce-4148-a125-35c0cdab26c6

>Other Races
http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/12/WND12-2015Q3.pdf

>Trump support among women is typical for a Rep Candidate
http://www.gallup.com/poll/184634/trump-favorability-among-women-typical-gop-candidates.aspx
>>
>>73016825
>>73016986
>>73017022
Of course you can't/won't answer.
At least >>73017170 gave minor information.
>>
>>73016634
If I were Mexican I would support him. Why would I want more Mexicans. I just escaped Mexico. Blacks will never vote for a white woman. Women - no, only the Republican part.
>>
>>73016634
I'm a spic and I like Trump
>>
>>73017522
If you want real information fine, I'm Hispanic and I like Trump. Sure I may had been rocky about him in the beginning of his campaign but I had follow him through debates and I changed my mind about him.
>>
File: 1462036591426.jpg (630 KB, 2014x2518) Image search: [Google]
1462036591426.jpg
630 KB, 2014x2518
>>73017500
Thanks.
Now I can feel comfy knowing once Trump is elected, the Northeast and West Coast will secede.
The riots in the Midwest will be YUGE!
>>
File: joyful_merchant.gif (2 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
joyful_merchant.gif
2 MB, 359x346
>>73017555
>why would I want more Mexicans
Mexicans are like Israelis.
They go into a land they were kicked out of for a long ass time, and claim it's their ancestral lands.
Even though their ancestors barely or never lived there.
>>
File: Make America Great Again.gif (845 KB, 640x321) Image search: [Google]
Make America Great Again.gif
845 KB, 640x321
>>73017522
That being said, my family are all conservative upper middle class blacks, not your average "African American" i.e poor and ignorant. If Carson became V.P however, Trump will win no matter what.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
It's ALL OVER guys! TRUMP is the NOMINEE!
Now it's time to "Start me up" against war criminal Hillary Rodham Clinton. Watch!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU

>>
>>73016634
I'm black and my family is voting for Trump.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.