[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For its size and area, Poland is an incredibly strong country.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: pllarge.gif (2 KB, 482x302) Image search: [Google]
pllarge.gif
2 KB, 482x302
For its size and area, Poland is an incredibly strong country. Besides its failures and fears against Russia, its won a surprising amount of wars and with this fear, its military size grows every year with 435,000 of its 38,000,000 reach military age, adding to its total manpower if 19,000,000. Its also stronger than most Prussian countries in the area. Arguably, it could put up a good fight if not a win against Russia with the help of NATO, and could be a good power play ally in the case of a Russian war against the West. The only reasonable setbacks is the fact of being in the EU and that its just coming out of a lengthy run of communism which will inevitably lead to economic problems. Why dont more people respect Poland?
>>
Because the Jews always slander them in the media.
>>
File: 1447824847437.jpg (99 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1447824847437.jpg
99 KB, 640x1136
the higher iq side tends to win, throughout history..
irish infericucks btfo.
>>
I like Poland because they're one of a few Slav nations that hates Russia. The rest of them suck Russia's dick and depend on them for everything.
>>
>>73015400
fact:poles are the most powerful race in the world
>>
>>73017918
quote me ya faaken betch
>>
What can I do to act Polish?
>>
>>73018135
be part of a nation (poland) that is the most heavily invested in and up and coming nation in europe...
the iq of poles makes for incredible intellectual resources
>>
So I gotta be smart and invest in Eastern Poland?
>>
Memes like polacks charge into tanks on horseback.
Poles are stupid is a meme, you can find Polish jokes readily that are basically blonde jokes but replacing blonde with polack.

Anyway, the truth is that people in that higher IQ area tend to be asperger-ish as every polack I ever met was quiet and reserved.

Outliers, of course exist.
Polacks and indeed most slavs suffer from the "is an alcoholic" meme which again, is partly true.
Every polack I know was also fond of spirits.
>>
>>73015400

If Poland wish to expand then this is the right time to do it, with permission from the stated of course.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.