[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHITE GENOCIDE IMMENENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
West point is training Dindus for Obamas secret army. Is this the end?
>>
>>73014067
That's a fine collection of house niggers you have there.
>>
>>73014067
I always wonder how smart all these minorities really are without the bonus scores on their SAT and ACT.

Too bad all the government hackers are a bunch of leftist cucks that never release that kind of info.
>>
America is a shitty nigger country and everyone who has ever put on the uniform of its armed services is a declared enemy of the White race.

If you see a faggot walking around in his Uncle Sammy jammies, put a bullet in his nigger loving skull.
>>
>west point
>literal meme school
>laughed at when they join the military by personal who then tell them if they try to use authority gained from glorified college boy rank they will cute up their perfect faces.
>being able to train anyone into being any more than cucks
>>
>>73014820
Do you guys don't really give a shit for West Point graduates, i thought it was the main officials academy.
>>
>>73014067
West point never graduates real war heroes, most medal of honor winners were common foot soldiers who never stepped foot in a military academy
>>
>>73015082
No it's more just most of them show up as above in rank from volunteers at the start and think because of it they have the authority to tell Marines or Army volunteers what to do before quickly being pushed back into place.
Essentially the same as college cucks
>>
File: J6jW8y.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
J6jW8y.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>73014067
Implying they're not going to shoot each other over a banana during the first week of bootcamp
WORLDSTAR!!!
>>
File: 16789P.jpg (78 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
16789P.jpg
78 KB, 600x500
>>73014067
>butterbars
>competent
Pickone
>>
File: 8xc8XJS[1].gif (590 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
8xc8XJS[1].gif
590 KB, 200x189
>barracks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.