[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: sexual harrasment.jpg (27 KB, 497x296) Image search: [Google]
sexual harrasment.jpg
27 KB, 497x296
>10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman.

https://youtu.be/b1XGPvbWn0A

Women shouldn't have to put up with this type of shit.
>>
>>73013703
This is not an issue of men vs women. This is an issue of degeneracy. Those men are degenerate she is dressed somewhat degenerately.

Also >/pol/ is a single person
>>
File: 1462365320273.jpg (431 KB, 769x792) Image search: [Google]
1462365320273.jpg
431 KB, 769x792
roaches will defend this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
>>
>>73013703
Men should get catcalled more often to balance out the banter. Equality and all that.
>>
File: file.png (318 KB, 350x708) Image search: [Google]
file.png
318 KB, 350x708
>>73013703
>will defend this
no, i'll catcall this.
>>
>wear skin tight clothes
>surprised niggers nig

>women
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC21NF5rbSk
Try being a man
>>
>>73013703
Yeah I agree we should really have less non-Whites in the West
>>
>>73013703
>donate to my organization

No. You can't stop this shit, it's human nature.
>>
>>73013703
This is a few years old. If you watch it, all you see blacks and Mexicans harassing her.
Go tell them, on world star, emu.
>>
>>73013703
>Women shouldn't have to put up with this type of shit.
Exactly. I say we take away their right to walk down the street alone. A man has to accompany her while she is outside, at all times
Whats that? That is what Islam does? Nonsense! Youre just a bigot! Let us keep receiving "refugees" and hide away our women!
>>
>>73013703
all the cat callers are black.
>>
>>73013703
>mostly nigs noggin
no, they should not have to deal with that. ship em all out
>>
>>73013703
>people of all backgrounds

it sure doesn't look like that in this here video. only niggers present. try doing that in a majority white place and compare the results then, stupid fucking cunt
>>
>implying they don't secretly like it
>implying if an alpha Chad did it she wouldn't swoon like a schoolgirl
>>
>>73013703
isn't this really racist?

it's pretty much only blacks that harass her.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.