[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hahahahahaha the guy who said "I am not going to pay for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Hahahahahaha the guy who said "I am not going to pay for that fawking wall" is on O'Reily saying he's going to invite Trump to Mexico and show him that they're nice and he shouldn't be racist
>>
File: BaneCat.png (269 KB, 529x384) Image search: [Google]
BaneCat.png
269 KB, 529x384
Mexico wont pay for the wall in the sense that they will write us a check. They will pay for it via the money we save by not sending them foreign aid and the tarrifs we put on shit made in mexico.

You think mexico is a shithole now. 3 months after we shut off their shekels it will just be venezuela 2.0

Tough luck, wetbacks. Enjoy eating and living indoors while you can.
>>
>>73007742
First they laugh at you.
>>
Bill o Riley was so fucking rude to him. I loved it.
>>
fucktard. this has nothing to do with racism.
it has everything to do with illegal immigration.
>>
Its a trap
>>
>>73007742
vid?
>>
Dear Leader.
Please don't go to Mexico.
t. American
>>
>>73007742
>the guy
*check flag*
Of course
>>
>>73008939
>Mexicans stop reading after the third word
It's like pottery.

Construyes muro, Pablo.
>>
He should tell mexico to get fucked. We don't even need them for illegal labor- the best ones nowadays come from Guatemala and El Salvador.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.