[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
son of a BITCH old guy who lived next to me at apt complex died
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 14
son of a BITCH

old guy who lived next to me at apt complex died and now a fucking TRIBE of poo in loos are moving in

fucking like 12 of them moving into a 1 br apt

THEY ARE SO FUCKING LOUD THEY ARE BANGING SHIT AROUND AND SPEAKING GABLDY GOOK --NON STOP--

NON. FUCKING. STOP.

ALL I HEAR IS

AABALA LOOOO LOOO GAABAADA BOOOBY DOOBY DOO LOOOOOOOO

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

go AWAY we dont WANT YOU

go AWAYYYYYY

they have no control over they 5 children under the age of 7 and they just yell non stop

i opened my door and screamed SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT YOUR CHILDREN THE FUCK UP

...THEY DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING.

god DAMN IT
>>
RRREEEEEEEEE
>>
>>73006452
>they

their* fucking phone
>>
throw a grenade in there
>>
>>73006539

fucking landlord hes a god damn jew taking money wherever he can get.

im calling the police noise complaint EVERY FUCKING DAY until he gets the point he needs to evict these fucking insectoids.

if hes going to make my life shit im going to make his reputation as an apt complex shit having the cops there daily.
>>
Take the loo to the poo.
>>
File: no need to be upset.gif (780 KB, 325x203) Image search: [Google]
no need to be upset.gif
780 KB, 325x203
>>73006452
keksimus maximus
>>
>>73006800
ur no different then a sjw
>>
Sorry buddy, you're fucked. If you own it, your property value is tanking by the hour. Sell it as fast as you can. You'll probably have to sell it to another poo-in-loo. Be prepared to say no to 500 attempts at negotiating. They're the only ones who will live next to each other.

Go go go. The building is lost.
>>
>>73007035

escuse me? how do you figure that mr goldstein???
>>
Put pork by their doorcrack and ring the door bell.
>>
>>73007035

No hes not. Noise violations are against the law and he wants his neighbors to abide by those laws.

An Sjw makes up something then wants people to abide by it for their own personal self satisfactory.
>>
Just wait til they make their pot of curry. Shit will stink up the building, and best part is they'll keep refilling it.
>>
GOD DAMNIT THEY ARE ALL SINGING "DOOPPY DOOPDY DOPPPY DOOOPY" SONGS BRINGING SHIT UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS

IM GOING TO BE SWINGING FROM HE RAFTERS BEFORE THE NIGHT IS OVER

THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW FUCK THIS EARTH I WANT NO MORE
>>
File: trump thumbs.png (311 KB, 511x400) Image search: [Google]
trump thumbs.png
311 KB, 511x400
That sounds like a really good opportunity to learn interesting and exciting things about another culture! You should go and get to know them and have an exchange of ideas, enriching both your life and theirs in the process.
>>
Have you tried not being a broke piece of shit?
>>
Good Luck M8
>>
>>73006452
>>73007311
You should blast Donald Trump speeches 24/7 until they knock on your door to turn down the volume. Then you can go off on them about their disrespect to the complex, and they will have to deal with it.
>>
File: 1454813880246.gif (253 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
1454813880246.gif
253 KB, 447x415
That's what you get for renting. But I know how you feel.

>Young poo nigger neighbor abuses his aryan gf daily
>I call the landlord and cops, nothing happens
>I have a few noisey friends over and get evicted

Reeeeee fuck those niggers
>>
>>73007257
just because people moving in are noisy doesn't give him the right to scream at children
>>
>>73006452
It is simple.

Acquire some powder.

Plant on kid/parent or plant in or near apt.

Call cops.
>>
I sympathize with OP. I take the bus to work downtown and the curries are always the loudest. White people sit quietly on the bus, these curries just blather their poo speak -- practically shouting.

And god help you if their on a cell phone -- they don't even pause to breathe when speaking, it's like a piercing drill, they get so shrill.
>>
Are you me in another dimension?

Small family of them moved into the apartment right next to me. Just the other day I realized they wash clothes in the kitchen sink after I saw them hang stuff up to dry outside, with funky-smelling soap scum coming up my sink soon after.

Fuckers are too cheap to use the complex's own laundry room. Can't be bothered to get a few quarters to work the washers.

There's also been some sort of low-pitched humming coming from their side after they moved in. I have no idea what it is.
>>
>live next to three males
>constantly stomping up and down the stairs all night
>see them outside one night
>decide to march over there and give them a piece of my mind
>they're talking about how great Trump is
>nearly have a panic attack, fear for my life
>walk past them to my car and pretend to get something out
>walk back inside
>donate $500 of student loan money to Sanders
>cry and pray for my safety the rest of the night
>>
>>73007604

In America he has the right to yell at children. So come again?
>>
>being in the same income bracket as people who don't even speak the language

I want Lil Timmy to leave.
>>
>>73006452
>fucking like 12 of them

Now. There's only 12 of them right NOW.

Very soon there will be more, at least 4 more. I know from experience. Me and girlfriend have relocated twice within Dallas to avoid Indian neighbors.
>>
>>73008333
He's harassing a group of people. Against the law
>>
>>73008551
Are you actively from Reddit? They won't stop making noise so he yelled at them to shut the fuck up? Are you actually a beta?
>>
File: 0504162051.jpg (114 KB, 979x718) Image search: [Google]
0504162051.jpg
114 KB, 979x718
I JUST MADE THIS FUCKING NOTE GOING TO GIVE TO THEM

I MADE IT BASIC AS I COULD SO THEY COULD UNDERSTAND

SAYS AFTER 15-20MIN IF THEY DONT "ZIP" THEIR LIPS (BE QUIET)

I CALL THE POLICE FOR NOISE COMPLAINT

HOPE THEY FUCKING UNDERSTAND
>>
>>73008729
Oh no because i say it's not right to harass other people's children i'm a beta. You're probably some basement dweller blaming that he weighs 300 pounds on da joooz
>>
>>73007604
Nice proxy pajeet
>>
>>73006452
Report them to CPS
12 people in a 1br apartment is basically child abuse
>>
>>73009072

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: 1461639935130.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1461639935130.gif
1 MB, 500x280
>>73009072
Godspeed.
>>
File: Brendan+Fraser+95_JNI2uwz3m.jpg (25 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Brendan+Fraser+95_JNI2uwz3m.jpg
25 KB, 360x240
>>73009072

Ahahahahha
>>
Shitskins taking over the country
Burn the whole apartment down is the only answer
>>
>>73009093
How the fuck is he "harassing their children" you fucking la-la pansy?
>i opened my door and screamed SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT YOUR CHILDREN THE FUCK UP

WOW DUDE HE'S TOTALLY HARASSING THEIR KIDS, THAT'S WHY HE SAID YOUR CHILDREN

Holy fuck dude, you're retarded.
>>
>>73006452
that is one sturdy rickshaw i wish i could buy one just like that one
>>
>>73009072

holy shit im fucking dying lmfao famiglia
>>
>>73006452

That happened to me ten years ago. Get yourself some incense or candles because you're gonna LOVE the way the entire place smells like their kitchen. All day, every day.
>>
>>73006452

you can probably report them, most places have max occupancy laws that are something like 2xnumber of bedrooms + 1.
>>
File: 1404499840923.jpg (137 KB, 648x365) Image search: [Google]
1404499840923.jpg
137 KB, 648x365
>>73009072
>>
>>73009072
just call the fucking police dumbass let them deal with it
>>
File: 1462250079234.gif (2 MB, 340x211) Image search: [Google]
1462250079234.gif
2 MB, 340x211
>>73009072
Nice.
>>
>>73009072

Thought id fucking seen it all around this place

L o fucking l
>>
>>73009072
holy fucking shit record it and post results
>>
File: Boost_Mobile.jpg (47 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Boost_Mobile.jpg
47 KB, 480x360
>>73009869
Police will show up, ask them to be quiet, they'll get scared and shut up.

>>73009954
Yeah, true, but where are the lulz in that?
>>
File: nice.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>73009072
>>
>>73009639
>>73009639
>>73009639
THIS

you might be out of a home but so are the niggers, and you jewish landlord is fucked too.
>>
>>73009867
This, Asians and Indians literally put their shit stench on anything that shares a wall or hallway with them. Its not something that you can get rid of either, it is comprable to living with a chain smoker except it smells like rotten curry all the time
>>
IM JUST PISSED I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT MY FUCKING LANDLORD JUST TOOK THE SHEKELS AND NOW I HAVE TO FUCKING LIVE WITH THEM

GOD DAMNIT

I WANT MY AMERICA BACK

I WANT IT BACKKKKK
>>
Give them a welcoming gift and shit on their porch or doormat every day
>>
Break into their apartment and take a doodie on their floor.

Give them a taste of their own medicine. (Literally, since they probably eat their own shit for its medicinal properties over there)
>>
>>73010686

not doing anything illegal, im not a shitskin

i just want their ass on a boat back to hyderabad and STAY THERE

who let them in

WHO LET THEM IN

FUCK
>>
>>73010618
Explain to your landlord they are going to be bad for shekels and profits in the near future. They are going to drive business away. Maybe that will make sense to him.
>>
and YES I CAN ALREADY SMELL THEIR FOOD

IM PUTTING WET TOWELS AROUND AND UNDER MY DOOR SEALS

god DAMNIT, i moved out of the city and to the suburbs and thought i found a nice WHITE apt complex now this shit happens

TRUMP HELP ME

TRUUUUUUMPPP HELP MEEEEEEEE
>>
>>73011083
>god DAMNIT, i moved out of the city and to the suburbs and thought i found a nice WHITE apt complex now this shit happens

You can literally thank Obama for that. The feds are purposely relocating muds to any small white towns they can find in order to break up any sense of community they may still have.
>>
>>73009072

Shiiiiiit......how old are you by the way...?
>>
>>73006452
You need to get creative, Anon.

Plant some heroin in their apartment when they're all gone. Call the cops and say that you've seen some shady characters coming and going at all times of the night, and that you heard raised voices screaming for money and "the stuff."

If you want to get less aggressive, find out if they are Hindu or Muslim. If they're Hindu, start putting hamburger patties all over the place. Leave some in their mailbox, on their doorknob, perched on their windowsill--you get the idea. If they're muzzies, then do the same thing but with bacon. Add some pictures of Muhammed to spice things up.

In fact, make a depiction of Muhammed out of bacon, sausages, and pages ripped from the Koran. That'll really fuck their shit up.

Then keep up the campaign of passive-aggressive abuse until they kill themselves or flee.
>>
how is it in canada???

if hillary wins i may need to get the fuck out.

canada bros. how is it up there?

all i do is work my ass off, pay taxes and help old people with shit when i see them in need.

where is a good place to go with like minded people?
>>
>>73011485

im not doing anything illegal god damnit im not a criminal
>>
>>73011344

not saying. and im not doing the note thing i dont want them to think its some american death threat or something.

if they get too loud im going to put in a noise complaint and inform my landlord that this shit isnt acceptable
>>
>>73011487
Literally Sweden 3.0

Take America but remove any kind of right-wing opposition and you have modern Canada
>>
>>73011913

where can we go?

where can white people go?

i guess i have to be rich and buy into some gated community

fucking middle class is fucked.
>>
>>73009072
that looks like 10 minutes
>>
>>73012173

yea, and its probably the wrong way to go with this.

ill let the police deal with them if it gets too loud
>>
>>73007604
>just because people moving in are noisy doesn't give him the right to scream at children

Actually, it does.
>>
>>73006452
I live next to Indians. Can confirm, they never stop fucking singing and their language(s) are just rapid fire shite.
>>
>>73011571
The pork and hamburger stuff isn't illegal.

But okay, if you want to do stuff that's legit, you have to talk to your landlord. Complain constantly. Threaten to alert the authorities about over-occupancy laws. If there are twelve occupants in a one-bedroom apartment, they're almost certainly violating some kind of health or safety code, and your landlord HAS to know that. It's not like he's collecting any more rent from them than he is from you.
>>
>>73012371

im sorry UK i never took you guys serious about this shit

i never knew how bad i was

im so sorry
>>
>>73011485
>Plant some heroin

It's just that easy.
>>
>>73011900

Hay man , first thing you need to do is have some conversation with any of them and find out if they are Hindu, Sikh or Muslim...judging from the exessive loud music I'm guessing Sikh....the next action you should take will differ amongst those groups....
>>
>>73012605

Don't do anything illegal, but give the parents the impression that you're a pedophile. Take photos of their kids, offer to babysit, if you happen to see one of their kids in a swimsuit mutter "oh fuck yeah" just loud enough for the parents to hear...

They'll probably move out before long.
>>
File: youdegenerate.jpg (336 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
youdegenerate.jpg
336 KB, 1920x1200
>>73012272
please give us daily updates 3:
>>
>>73013165

>how to enter your name in local sex offenders list and be a prison wife to Tyron.jpg
>>
>>73012870

i dont want any interaction with them. i want them GONE

they had a place to live and they FUCKED IT UP so now they came here

they need to GO BACK
>>
File: 1458498478224.png (394 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458498478224.png
394 KB, 600x800
>>73006452

You know what to do, OP.
>>
>>73011485
5 star post, made me lol
>>
File: 911.png (213 KB, 442x341) Image search: [Google]
911.png
213 KB, 442x341
Start blaring Pakistani music nonstop through your wall.
>>
Why has no poo been summoned yet to defend his breathen?
>>
>>73006452
kek
>>
>>73013420

no.

thanks to all for the constructive advice.

im not going to say a damn thing to these animals.

going to talk to landlord/police/local gov

this shit is ridiculous. going to go to bed with earplugs so i can get some sleep for work tomorrow
>>
>>73006452
start shitting in front of their door
>>
>>73013364

obviously they aren't just gonna leave without some outside push....to push from outside you need to find out more about them...you don't jump into a confrontation blindfolded...!
>>
>>73012605
This country is pretty ruined, we're about to vote in a muslim mayor of London who's shared platforms with radical islamic groups like Hamas, and the only thing lefties give a shit about is that the conservative candidate is "dog-whistling".
>>
>>73013816
this
>>
>>73013816

And then jerk off on the shit, and then when they open their door and catch you, just act normal and ask, "Can I borrow a cup of sugar please?"
>>
>>73013816
He is trying to make them move not stay
>>
>>73013816
If it's Indians they'll probably think he's leaving them a present.
>>
thats what happens OP when 12 neets inherit grandads 1 bedroom condo
>>
>>73013816
>>73014070

To make them feel more at home....bravo Einstein....!
>>
>>73014212

Good point. In fact, they probably shit in front of their own door, so they'd never even notice OP adding to the pile.
>>
>>73014335
you're right they'd start putting it in their curry like the indians do
>>
Your fucked. Get used to it. They are there for the duration. Don't like it? Move
>>
>>73014420
breaking the law by disturbing the peace is illegal. fuck off you dumb cunt.
>>
just use pork or some shit
put a box around their door step of ham, so much they cant stretch over it, i highly doubt they will use something to push it out of the way since everything is sacred to them and pork being pork.

i have a curry upstairs, fucking ackbars out his window welling at his mom accross the way while his mom yells back
>AMHUDI
>AMHUD
>AMHUDI
and all the fucking hammering, i swear they built a fucking house inside the apartment when they first moved in. has one wife and one or two girlfreinds, not sure anymore. lots of ptsd from the wars so they dont like explosions, even thunder scares them.
>>
>>73013364

I'm sorry OP. I truly am. The worst part is, this is just the beginning. Before you know it you'll be the only normal guy in the whole building. One day you'll look back on the glory days of only have a single tribe of poo in loos living beside you.
>>
>>73014510
OP lives I shithole. There is no escaping people like his new neighbors when living in shitholes.
>>
>>73014807
true, but you can torture them out.
>>
>>73014986
OP is white. It will backfire on him.
I've been through this right after college. I hauled ass out of that apartment as soon as my lease was up. Found a nicer apartment. Couple years later, that one went to shit too. Had been saving my money, bought a house on a large lot. No more noise from derka derka's, or anyone else annoying.
>>
>>73014070
>>73013816

He can't start shitting in front of their door. These are Indians, guys. That's normal for them. They may take it as a compliment, or at least as inoffensive as someone sneezing.
>>
>>73015321
not if he doesnt talk to them and doesnt do it using noise. if he smell bombs them constantly they cant do shit.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.