[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been arrested?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 29
File: 29_police_g_w.jpg (3 MB, 2917x1641) Image search: [Google]
29_police_g_w.jpg
3 MB, 2917x1641
Last week the police came with a warrant and took my computer , 3ds, nexus tablet and an iPhone. They questioned me on a charge of voyeurism. I was released without charge however these bastards still have my stuff does anyone have any experience with this type of situation and knows how long this can take? I'm dying without my computer games and just having a computer in general. There is no videos or photos on the computer so I'm not worried , ex girlfriend made the allegation for vengeance.
>>
>>73005351
cuck
>>
File: NOT-legal-advice.png (118 KB, 1800x600) Image search: [Google]
NOT-legal-advice.png
118 KB, 1800x600
>>73005351
You need to speak with your Barrister, anon.
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>73005432
HUE HUE HEU
>>73005351
cuck
>>
>>73005351
They should normally be returned within 48 hours. After that time period it usually means they found something and are getting ready to charge you.
>>
>>73005432
They had a warrant I was awoken by them standing over my naked body...
>>
>>73005351

I have, you'll get it back when you're released from bail
>>
>>73005607
Why is it possible for someone to break into your living space without you being awoken?
>>
>>73005591

Not in Britain. It's not uncommon for them to hold them for months without ever once checking them. Seriously.
>>
>voyeurism

Like what? waxing your carrot on kids cam chat.com?
>>
>>73005627
What do you mean ? I was released without charge and there's no point in me lying to you guys, there is no photo or video of her on my computer , never has been either. Just games and about a terabyte of music and films/tv/anime.
>>
>>73005627
By the time they decide to give his belongings back, he'd already have replaced them.

They're not in a rush to return your shit, m8.
>>
>>73005351
Tell the police she's intentionally wasting police time.

http://www.wilsonllp.co.uk/how-tos/how-to-recover-property-from-the-police/
>>
>>73005704
They didn't break in the estate agent or landlord must have gave them a key I guess. Can't believe they took my 3ds what the fuck and one of them almost took my Wii u controller cos it has the screen he thought it was a tablet -_-
>>
>>73005351
Got pulled over for "failure to signal" leaving the bar. I failed the field sobriety test but they let me go. You'd be surprised how effective compliance can be. Call them sir/ma'am/officer and don't act like a nigger.

Also OP, consider it a blessing. This will help you get over your autistic addiction to video games.
>>
>>73005351

Just because you were released without charge doesn't mean you can't get charged later pending a court summons.

Depends on your police force for how long until you get stuff back - did they interview you same day it was taken? As would be several weeks for them to do digital forensic analysis on your gear, and then a few weeks for officers to go through it all, prepare a case summary for the CPS etc. I'd honestly say 2 months at earliest but depends on force and workload and how much of a perv they think you are.

I would be worried if I were you though, they obviously had enough on you to get a warrant agreed by the courts.

My advice, if you're 100% innocent, and you get interviewed again, then speak freely and explain everything.

If you're not innocent. Then no comment everything. Do NOT give half truths or a prepared statement,
>>
>>73005874
My ex claimed I had a video of us shagging which she did not consent to being recorded. I don't understand why this claim alone is enough for them to obtain a warrant.
>>
>>73005918
Did you torrent all that media? Or actually buy it? If you torrented it they might be trying to bust you for illegal downloading or something
>>
>>73006030
Cheers , the officer dealing with this isn't on til Friday so I'm speaking to him then. Perhaps they could even return my computer at least and remove the hard drive ? I can't afford a new computer right only had thus one ten months
>>
I once got locked up for the night for accidently passing on a policeman's leg.
>>
>>73006229
>2016
>Women claims she was violated by a man
>Said man has no more rights until proven innocent

though I will admit it is just a plausible seeing as this is 4chan

>OP is just a pedo in denial.
>>
>>73006290
Yes... All torrented.
>>
Just to be clear, when I said no comment everything on >>73006095 obviously you answer your name, date of birth, address, who is present in room, if tapes/CDs/DVDs used for interview unwrapped in presence, and that you understand the caution. Otherwise you seem like a dick for potential jury. No comment any other personal questions and questions relating to the offence. Even innocuous ones like if you own or rent your home.
>>
>>73006623

Time to start greasing up your asshole...
>>
>>73006425

No chance they will do that. It is potential evidence,
>>
>>73005351
You're fucked mate.
>>
>>73005591
They had my PS3 for 6 months and did nothing with it. I had to go to the police and get it off of them in the end.

The police in this country are absolute authoritarian maniacs who should be purged.
>>
I'm a felon.
>>
>>73005351
Sue her
>>
>>73005351
>not browsing /fucko/ threads whenever they pop up
>>
>>73006559
Mate if that was the case I'd just hang myself at this point. The video she is talking about was me and her banging drunk as fuck she knew about it but was just paranoid since we fell out that I would upload a it somewhere (which I wouldn't cos I'm fingering her bum and sucking the juice off my finger pretty gross)

And she personally deleted it from my phone like days later. It was never on my computer or 3ds for that matter.
>>
>2016
>not having a claymore at your door
>>
>>73006229
>>73006425
Get a fucking lawyer. You don't know what the fuck you're potentially letting yourself in for. If you start saying the wrong shit, you could find yourself on the sex offenders register and never be allowed to work in many protected professions. Get a fucking lawyer. And counter sue that whore fucking ex gf of yours. Attack her character. If you have ANY dirt on her, use it. If you have ANY dirt on someone she cares about, use it. She is using the machinery of the state against you and you could be in huge trouble.
>>
>>73006679
Yeah I did mate, I was polite etc. When me and the officer split from the detective who was questioning me and we got in the car to take me home he said "you done the right thing by not saying anything, well done, let this be a lesson to stay away from this crazy bitch" then we talked about snes and n64 on the drive home lol.
>>
>>73006623
Not sure how it works in cuckland, but I'm pretty sure the warrant would be for voyeurism, and thus they wouldn't be able to bust you for piracy, but I'm no law major, especially not for British Law
>>
>>73006623

You guys should have taken the hint when Napster went legal. That's when I abandoned the area.

There are other ways to get stuff, you don't have to get involved directly with a site that the copyright lobby has been firing at for like 15 years.
>>
>>73006623
You got busted bro
>>
File: claymore.jpg (2 MB, 5598x1470) Image search: [Google]
claymore.jpg
2 MB, 5598x1470
>>73007052
>>
>>73007054
She has a video online still I just checked , from a webcam show she done. She can't get it removed from the site and she is naked typing away and enjoying the attention. Thus could work for me right ? How can you trust this whore who I clearly doesn't mind being seen naked
>>
>>73007160
>Yeah I did mate, I was polite etc. When me and the officer split from the detective who was questioning me and we got in the car to take me home he said "you done the right thing by not saying anything, well done, let this be a lesson to stay away from this crazy bitch" then we talked about snes and n64 on the drive home lol.

You realize that is an interrogation technique. He was not being your buddy. Seriously, stop posting about this, stop talking about it, get a lawyer. Like now. Like get the fuck off 4chan and go find a lawyer.
>>
>>73005351
What the fuck britbongistan
>>
>>73007160

>got in the car to take me home

Lies. Police have duty of care under PACE1984 for you to get home, for example you have bus fare. They wouldn't give you a lift. Also, if you've got a one in a million copper who did give you a lift and said these things I would suggest writing it all down, and putting it in a letter to your solicitor and the investigating officer and calling that copper as a witness - he would/should have note booked that he drove you home (even if I don't believe it ever happened)
>>
>>73006075
That's fucked up man. I'd change the keys, and/or add my own locks and alarms in that case.

>>73006229
see
>>73005532

You need a Barrister. This sounds very fishy, I think quite lowly of your justice system at this point, from what I've heard, but I still wouldn't expect that to be legit.

But I suspect it's much like here, where the rules are bent or broken often by those who swear to uphold them, and they normally get away with it because you have to have a lawyer to even know how to raise the right objection, to question their actions. If no one questions them they are presumed to be correct, you see?

So seriously, some people here may have some good info ( >>73006030 at least looks good at first blush) but it's unlikely any of us can substitute for 5 minutes on the phone with a Barrister who specializes in criminal law.

My best guess is that someone needs to contact the case officer and ask him to release the stuff, my guess is the case officer may not have had time to root through your stuff as thoroughly as he would like and just on general principle would rather keep it awhile longer. If those guesses are correct, a call or letter from yourself *might* get it released, if you're good with people. Since you're posting here I am thinking you are not, and you'd probably pay a Barrister to make the call or send the letter.

You're probably going to need one anyway, it's time to start looking.
>>
File: 1386576999943.jpg (52 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
1386576999943.jpg
52 KB, 419x249
>>73007404
>there are other ways

go on...
>>
>>73007543
Nah the interrogation was done this was just a regular officer who drove me home. And beyond that he did not bring it up again.
>>
>>73005351
nonce
>>
File: confuse.jpg (126 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
confuse.jpg
126 KB, 480x360
The bastards took my computer after I mentioned lolicon threads on /b/ at the station.

Managed to recover my graphics card and other components before they snatched it.
>>
>>73007617
I dorm know why that's so unbelievable that he drove me home or why you think I would make that up on an anonymous chinky cartoon board...
>>
>>73007782
>Nah the interrogation was done this was just a regular officer who drove me home. And beyond that he did not bring it up again.

If you are around a police officer and there is an investigation going on and you are a suspect, the interrogation is not over. Whatever you say to him
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 951x840) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 951x840
>>73007782
>HE WAZ FWIENNDDD XDDDDD

You do realize he was recording that entire thing waiting for you to slip right?

Also

>lol

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>73007543

Unless it is recorded, witnessed by another office or OP signed the notebook then it wouldn't count. Even more so if OP wasn't cautioned, I wouldn't worry about off the record 'chats' unless one of more of the earlier points satisfied - if it was in a police custody then yeah, worry, cos they record everything except consultation with solicitor
>>
>>73007991
>>73007984

Doesn't work like that in Britain.
>>
>>73007984
>Whatever you say to him
Whatever you say to him is reported to the other officers. Do you seriously think the investigators did not ask him if you mentioned anything or if he notices anything about you on the drive home? Nothing you say in earshot of the police is safe from being used against you, and everything is documented when there is an active investigation.
>>
File: Instructions.jpg (299 KB, 608x1070) Image search: [Google]
Instructions.jpg
299 KB, 608x1070
>>73007881
>telling the cops you look at loli
>being this stupid
here is a step by step process on how to solve all your problems.
>>
>>73007645

You know, your friend's brother has a phone number to a guy who sends you stuff on physical media in the mail..

Everyone here does this, like... pirate satellite receivers are often organized for the entire block by the housing board, updated with new pirate cards centrally so you don't even have to do anything.

as an example
>>
File: trolling-or-retarded.jpg (109 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
trolling-or-retarded.jpg
109 KB, 500x375
>>73007782
>Nah the interrogation was done this was just a regular officer who drove me home. And beyond that he did not bring it up again.
Can you be this naïve anon?

Watch this. I know it's long. Shut up and watch it. I know it's US centric but the UK is at least as bad if not worse. Shut up and watch it. You have no idea how much pain we are saving you here today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x667
>>73008198
You sure?

>pic related
>>
File: windy.jpg (33 KB, 744x478) Image search: [Google]
windy.jpg
33 KB, 744x478
>>73008205
no mummy
>>
OP ignore the Americans on this topic, they mean well but they don't understand how different it is in England and Wales to USA
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 491x491
>>73008685
>>
>>73007991
>>73008685
Should of said , I'm in Scotland. Absolute murder sold my Xbox one when I got that PC so now all I got is my old old shit , the mega drive ps1 and n64. Thinking of chucking it all on eBay
>>
>>73008569

100% positive - the ramifications of a police officer asking questions about the case outside of caution are huge

A question that is asked after a break in interview (such as change tapes or toilet break) is if any questions were put to the individual concerning the investigation during the break. They get recautioned every time.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 634x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 634x539
>>73009054

>Scotland
>>
>>73007495
Of course it would work for you. It shows she's doesn't mind being recorded naked. Assuming she's not underage, she would have to prove that she didn't consent to you recording her or that she asked you to delete it and you didn't.

But I aint a lawyer. I do know however that I would be thinking back to every little thing she did. Did she run away from somewhere and not pay council tax? You see, if your character is squeaky clean, you can attack hers. If you haven't provably been in trouble, you can point at her character as defence.

If I were you, I would direct a lawyer to that video as soon as you can and ask if it is relevant to the case. I might even just make a call to the investigating officer and ask him to view the video. I expect once he sees it, he'll give a large sigh, tear up some one-finger typing work he spent all day on and tell your ex to piss off and keep her knickers on in the future.
>>
Story time lads.

Last night my buddy and I were smoking some weed on top of a hill viewing the whole city & golf course with it. Our car was parked on the horse trail and the sheriff's spotlighted the car coming from the street. They put their red & blues on and we came down from the hill so they don't give us a ticket for parking. My buddy is puerto rican and I am aryan white. So the sheriff just told me to sit on the push bar and asked for my ID. During this whole time I had a nug jar in my pocket while my buddy was being questioned (the car was his) The older sheriff (2nd unit came through) knew we were high as fuck messing with us about DUI and trying to scare us. Eventually they patted my buddy down because he was chatty with them (not a good thing to do with cops around here) and found the glass bubbler on him. They confiscated that, threatened to write a citation for the piece, and all sorts of cop mumbo jumbo. The cops just told us we were free to go after that and we walked about 500 yards away then returned to find them gone with the bubbler on his windshield. We waited a bit and bounced. Cops can be alright if you're white, not a dick, and not a nog.
>>
>>73008685
>voyeurism
You don't understand shit.
>>
>>73009054

Okay, Scotland is different as they don't use PACE1984 but stick with the principles. I can't remember the Scottish equivalent but I'm sure it is 1995 and a quick internet search will tell you what it is. I'd recommend reading up on your rights under that, if it was England or Wales I could help more, but I'm unfamiliar with the Scottish system having not dealt with it very often.

If you need anything else, I'll monitor the thread for 10 more min
>>
>>73005351
>ex girlfriend made the allegation
>taken completely seriously with no evidence
>police enter home without notice or consent
>arrested
>invasive investigation
>confiscation of personal property

Please let this be a troll. Holy fuck, I hate feminism.

>>73007980
>>73007495

I wouldn't be calling my ex a whore or using racial slurs just after I'd been arrested for literally nothing in a nation where people have gone to jail for offensive tweets.
>>
>walking to the bus stop w
>group of homeless niggers ask if I want to hit their joint
>oblige
>cop shows up
>looks at them
>looks at me
>tells me stay out of trouble
>>
>>73009651
Voyeurism. Section 9 of the sexual offences Scotland act.
>>
>>73007495
pass link and run away from that slag man!
>>
Kind of, I was really pissed off and went drinking, when I walked back home I passed out in the street and woke up in drunk tank
>>
>>73005351
Get a fucking lawyer ASAP.

What the fuck are you doing?

Cops are confiscating your shit and you're being investigated.

LAWYER UP IMMEDIATELY.
>>
File: slags.jpg (65 KB, 456x315) Image search: [Google]
slags.jpg
65 KB, 456x315
>>73007495
Is she a typical brit?

If so, don't want to see.
>>
File: banter stops.jpg (44 KB, 484x495) Image search: [Google]
banter stops.jpg
44 KB, 484x495
>>73007881
>mentioning lolicon whilst in the UK
You asked for it, mate. Why the hell did you talk about it at a police station anyway?
>>
Oh yeah OP... get a lawyer. Fast.
>>
Can you try to bribe her to drop the charges?
>>
>h-he's doubles guy... like if... two fives he checks them and uh *gulp* g-george well like if-if someone does something you hoped they didn't you... you post that
>>
File: 1426048990275.gif (682 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1426048990275.gif
682 KB, 400x225
>>73006947
>>
>>73007881

What question could they have possibly asked to get you to admit that?
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 640x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 640x402
>>73005351
I've been the one arresting someone but never arrested. Here In the states something of that sort would take a while to resolve.(1 - 3 months maybe more) not sure about the UK
>>
File: prokuror.jpg (95 KB, 416x300) Image search: [Google]
prokuror.jpg
95 KB, 416x300
>>73010150
>>73010499
idk

they were blabbering on about pedophiles and I told them they don't understand the motives
>>
>>73010499
They probably asked him if he has child porn on his computer. He probably couldn't remain silent, didn't want to be convicted of lying, and thought loli was not really child porn so it would be an ok thing to say, but didn't realize that if it's ok, then he should have said nothing at all. He probably panicked and mentioned it as a means of hiding the real issue.
>>
>>73010844
Are you that autistic faggot who makes those cringe-inducing 'mummy' threads?
>>
Remarkably, no.
Had to appear before the bench on several varied misdemeanor offenses, but managed to avoid being placed in custody.

God Damn, I love being white.
>>
File: mummy.gif (2 MB, 236x285) Image search: [Google]
mummy.gif
2 MB, 236x285
>>73011111
yes

but im not gay

mummy like your digits btw
>>
File: alraune 1930.jpg (65 KB, 450x615) Image search: [Google]
alraune 1930.jpg
65 KB, 450x615
>>73007404
Nobody pirates shit you can just walk into a store and buy they only want media thats hard to find/out of print or edgy shit that can't find a distributor.
>>
>>73010634
Don't listen to the mouth of ignorance. This man took on lowly employment I doubt his intellect is far off.
>>
>>73010634
Go on then, what would you do in OPs situation?
>>
Thanks for everyone's help and encouraging words. I'm staying away from these younger women (this birch is 20 I'm 28) gonna get myself a big chunky bbw my own age with huge udders.
>>
>>73005607
Hahaha jesus Britain. Do they interrogate your asshole with their dicks?
>>
>>73011681
I sleep in the scud. Bite me
>>
>>73011675
I feel for you, mate. Good luck.
>>
>>73011799
If you get arrested again, get a solicitor and/or give a no comment interview
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
>>73011623
When it comes to the legal seizure of property the police generally have people by the balls. I would assume it's the same way in the UK so you can't do much more than wait it out, if you have nothing to hide they have nothing to find.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 390x293
>>73005351
Yes
>be me
>get pulled over for speeding
>officer asks me how much I've had to drink
>make the mistake of saying anything at all
>get out of car
>do field sobriety tests
>fucking rape them
>cop goes to talk with his superior by his car after he had administered the test
>thinking I'm just getting a speeding ticket at this point since he would've immediately put me in handcuffs had I failed the test
>talks to her for about a minute then comes back over to me
>"put your hands behind your back; you're under arrest for DWI"
>JUST.png
>refuse to submit to breath or blood test because I know I fucked the field test in the ass and that's the only thing they have on me
>drop $6K on a lawyer
>have license suspended for 6 months cause I didn't give a breath or blood sample
>get the charge dropped to failure to signal a lane change on deferred dismissal
>itsfuckingnothing.gif

$6K and a massive waste of time. Fuck all traffic cops.
>>
>>73012467
Well thanks for nothing. Everyone has something to hide. Especially you fatso.
>>
>>73012622
>6k
I pray for you familia
>>
Hard drive encryption .... Try it some time
>>
>>73013107
"Thanks for nothing", sorry buddy not much you can do in a situation like this. Don't date a cunt next time
>>
>>73005351
>ex girlfriend made the allegation for vengeance
Sue her or kill her.
>>
>>73006075
> -_-

Ok guys nothing to see here, its a new fag
>>
>>73014928
You're either retarded, not a cop, or just don't want to give away the juridical secrets you know perfectly well.
>>
>>73014967
She's dishonoured herself, she must die for the samurai code demands it
>>
>>73007186
In the US at least any evidence of wrongdoing discovered in the course of a search is admissible, regardless of the subject of the warrant. Might be different in the UK, but I don't think so.
>>
>>73005351
OPs posting is probably being monitored by the police right now.

Talk to a barrister. No one else.
>>
>>73015173
You might be able to fight it if they basically just took her word for it without any proof or evidence, you might have a case against it. I would assume warrants are similar in the uk and that they require some form of probable cause. And did they come to your house without a warrent before hand or did they just show up with one and no warning? Like I said I have no clue about the laws in the uk, talk to a lawyer they might be able help you find some sort of loophole to get your stuff back within the month.
>>
Go hire a lawyer you fucking idiot
>>
>>73005351
no, i'm a good girl
>>
>>73015554
This sounds wrong. How would they prevent fishing expeditions? Warrants for non-violent acts have a scope.
>>
>>73015958
I guess they don't teach you law in police academy. I mean, I'm not OP but I've always wondered if cops know what they're doing and what law is. BTW it's "warrant", you got it right the first time, but you'd know that given how many reports you've written, right?
>>
>>73005607
Wow. Did someone let them in or did they break the door? The cops in my state served a no knock warrant on the wrong house and a cop was shot up pretty badly and the guy beat charges of attempted murder of a police officer.
>>
>>73005351
Well, if your police are anything like our police, it will take the intervention of an attorney to get your stuff back. Once an item has been taken as evidence, getting it back is tricky.
>>
>>73005351

It can take over a year to get them back. Sometimes several years.
It can take them a year to actually pay someone to review the items.
>>
>>73016535
It's safe to assume that police around the world have only a very superficial understanding of the law.
>>
>>73013883
Yeah, I got fucked. Shit sucks, but I suppose it could've been much worse. I don't really trust cops anymore.
>>
File: england (2).png (580 KB, 614x594) Image search: [Google]
england (2).png
580 KB, 614x594
>>73005351
Never, Cuck.
>>
>>73016424
Generally how it works is they go and say "I believe X has evidence of Y at Z" and get a warrant to search Z. If during that search they find evidence of some other crime, they can charge you with that.

For example, let's say they think you've been torrenting movies, so they get a warrant to search your computer. If they don't find any movies, but do find CP, they can arrest you for that.
>>
>>73016535
On a phone bud, generally don't notice every time I spell something weird. and I told you basically everything you can do when a legal entity seizes your property. You either hire a lawyer or wait it out, it's simple.
>>
>>73011253

im glad this happened to you if its real

you are beyond autistic
>>
>>73016424

No, its correct. If they have a warrant and serve a warrant they have to be specific to what they are looking for in the original warrant.

But let's say the original warrant is for child porn on your computer and the warrant allows them to go in your house and collect all computer parts and peripherals. But WHILE IN THERE collecting your computer related stuff, they see sitting beside your computer is a homemade bomb

Now they have seen it in plain view while they are searching your house legally. Anything they happen to see subsequent to a legal search is admissible.

But what they will probably do just to cover their asses, (though not necessary) is go get a second warrant to search the REST of everything in your house, not just your computer stuff, on the basis of finding the bomb in plain view.
>>
Twice

Once for beating up my neighbour because his kid kept taking shit out of my garage

Second time I was arrested and released almost immediately due to mistaken identity
(Used my debt card at a store and had the same name as someone who robbed a liquor store recently)
>>
>>73012622
Maybe you shoudnt drink drive and speed, degenerate
>>
>>73012622
Holy shit you're fucking retarded

you made two fucking mistakes

1, saying some stupid shit about how much you've had to drink that wasn't "no"

2, not taking the breathlizer which would have cleared your name instantly and saved you 6 months
>>
File: britain deadly weapons.png (2 MB, 1027x1067) Image search: [Google]
britain deadly weapons.png
2 MB, 1027x1067
>>73017386
>>
File: dangerous pencils.png (280 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
dangerous pencils.png
280 KB, 640x638
>>73018768
>>
>>73018010
>Second time I was arrested and released almost immediately due to mistaken identity

This one kind of pissed me off, because they should have known I wasn't a 37 year old man, I was 19 at the time
>>
>>73006075
>they took my 3ds
Was it hacked? Did you have a lewd theme installed on emunand?
>>
>>73019730
Guess they assumed it was some form of tablet/wank device
>>
>>73019981
They probably did it to fuck with you, aspie. I'd tell you to buy a new one but you don't have a job. Maybe use your free time to exercise.
>>
>>73005351
Yes when I was like 9 or 10 or something. Some asshole called the cops on me because I just happened to catch a fucking frog in a nature reserve. Had to spend 3 hours at the police station because of that shit.
>>
>>73020177
I'm self employed joiner. I can wait for the Nintendo its my pc I miss the most. Just got the PlayStation out anyone every played Grandia ?
>>
>>73010844
>Telling the police durring questioning of a sex crime allegation that pedophiles are misunderstood and that you understand their motives

Are you fucking stupid OP? Seriously, your thinking and talking privileges are revoked unless approved by a fucking lawyer from now on. Also, get a fucking lawyer, you fucking pedo.

OP, are you seriously fucking retarded
>>
>>73005351
get ur receipts and go in and they should give you them

but if you don't have receipts (and who does for shit thats older than 1 yr) then they can really just infini cuck you
>>
>>73021637
Op here , the lolicon pervert is someone else, I got a lawyer we meet tomorrow. I no commented the whole interview. I got nothing to hide , her allegation is I recorded us on one occasion and she didn't know . This is a blatant lie , the police said in the questioning she admitted to a time in which we had sex on camera and she consented (it was her bloody idea) and I don't have a video of either incident , never have so I'm just at a loss as to how they have the authority to take my stuff like that on a 'her word against mine' basis.

So theoretically I could say I beleieve she has videos of me which I don't consent to and they are gonna go take all her stuff ? I doubt it
>>
File: 1432169359043.jpg (45 KB, 431x415) Image search: [Google]
1432169359043.jpg
45 KB, 431x415
>>73018697
>not taking the breathlizer which would have cleared your name instantly and saved you 6 months
>implying I was completely sober
I have a high alcohol tolerance and I did not drink a metric fuckload or anything, but it was enough to make me uncertain as to whether or not I was below the legal limit. If I had blown over, I would've been ficki ficki from the get-go.
>>
>>73022104
how old is she senpai they shouldnt care that much if shes over 18
>>
>>73022600
Over 18
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.