[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He did it for free.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: bernie cucked.gif (3 MB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
bernie cucked.gif
3 MB, 500x279
He did it for free.
>>
>politician decides to focus on the real issues
>cuck

America honestly doesn't even deserve a good man like Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>72995521
he cucked himself there how do you not see it
>>
>>72995521
Doesnt matter if he wants to focus on the real issues when he loses. He should have buried her with the emails. At least trump can use that still
>>
No one like that should ever be in a position of leadership. It's one thing to want to focus on policy and avoid making character attacks, but to actively defend your opponent against legitimate criticism shows you can't even be trusted to take charge of your own self, let alone a nation.
>>
>>72995521
>real issues
>one candidate can't even email someone without getting spies killed
>>
>>72995521
his enemy is Hilary right now, he shouldn't be defending her for jack shit
he doesn't need to use the email scandal to his advantage
he just doesn't to care
>>
>>72995335
what a fuggin kek
>>
>>72995521
Yeah man, a presidential candidate leaking classified data to Russia and god knows who else is a non issue. Just kidding, Bernie's refusal to press Clinton on these issues is why he's a non issue.
>>
>>72995521
Shut up whitey you dont even know what its like to be poor
>>
>>72995335
JUST KEK MY SHIT UP
>>
File: 1453878373813.jpg (2 MB, 912x2387) Image search: [Google]
1453878373813.jpg
2 MB, 912x2387
>>72995335
Yeah!
>>
>>72995335
Hillary must have really had to have tried not to laugh when he said that.

She's definitely going to jail, especially now that everyone knows she perjured herself, r-right /pol/?
>>
>>72995521

> in charge of protecting highly classified cables from diplomats in conflicted areas with high national security implications
> completely fucks it up
> years of potential blackmail, US intelligence leaks, our spies are outed

WOW LIKE WHO EVEN WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THAT, BOOOORING

HOW ABOUT THAT WAGE GAP?
>>
>>72996317
Not yet. If she goes now obama will just pardon her. I believe they are waiting to press the issue to make certain that doesn't happen.
>>
File: ooNJHbO.png (92 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ooNJHbO.png
92 KB, 300x300
>>72995521
The end justifies the means

The end justifies the memes

The end justifies the memes
>>
>>72995521

Are you kidding me?! You're fucking a white male!
>>
File: Illuminati-Logo.png (172 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati-Logo.png
172 KB, 800x800
>>72996602
Apparently those emails resulted in ton of black mail and spies being in danger, it does deserve as much talk as most issues. I thought Hillary Clinton was just trying to make it easier to communicate with the illuminati.
>>
>>72995521

You can have good intentions without being a pushover like Bernie.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.