[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED ISLANDERS TEAR DOWN SNP SIGNS IN ORKNEY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 14
File: tfwithappens.png (806 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
tfwithappens.png
806 KB, 1001x823
Orkneyfag here.

For the first time in Holyrood history there's a real possibility that an SNP faggot may end up representing us at the Scottish Parliament therefor weakening the Lib Dems here and dooming us to integrate further with the mainland because of Sturgeon.

Fortunately my fellow Orcadians despise the SNP and there's been articles in the local papers of SNP signs being torn down, stomped on and even defaced. Lib Dem and Brexit signs remain up with no vandalism whatsoever.

I'm feeling confident that Orkney and Shetland will hold off the separatist hordes tommorow.

https://twitter.com/ORKitNEY/status/727505752450015232
>>
>>72991878

C'mon lads, this is important to our people.

BUMP
>>
>>72991878
>therefor weakening the Lib Dems
Fucking good.
The lib-dems need a cucking.

If you weren't such cuck islands, you'd make a stand for anti-EU principles and vote UKIP.
>>
Orcs LITERALLY SHAKING in fear.

Resorting to hiding posters, any kind of dirty tactic they can think of. Rather than, I don't know, convincing the voters to vote elsewhere.

Hope your irrelevant backwards island sinks into the fucking North Sea mate.

You literally have towns called Twatt and Rapeness.
>>
File: 3kBBxqC.png (2 MB, 1136x1136) Image search: [Google]
3kBBxqC.png
2 MB, 1136x1136
>>72992455
>>72992466

>SNPfags

Also Orkney is leaning Brexit. After all they voted marginally in 1975 because they were concerned the EU would fuck up the fishing industry and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED.
>>
Western Isles > Shetland > Orkney desu
>>
>>72992630
>if you hate the lib-dems you love the SNP.
fuck off. bowing to voting one party to keep the other out instead of voting on principle is exactly the kind of stupid faggotry that holds an ideology back. if you're really anti-EU, vote UKIP or shut up and suck Willie's willie while singing ode-to-joy.
>>
>>72991878
>Lib-Dems

literally who

fuck the SNP though. just fuck scotland in general tbqhwy
>>
>>72992630

Greenfag actually I just find it fucking pathetic that your arguments must be so weak that you can't win the seat (in the fucking islands as well, how could you let the snp get near a win ffs?) without scummy antidemocratic tactics
>>
>>72992812

Don't you realize that by this point literally ANY party (apart from Labour because fuck Labour) is a milli-BILLION times better than the SNP? Every single one of those yellow cunts have been involved in fraud or some other crime and the Yousaf faggot has been filmed facilitating illegal immigration into Europe by helping refugees onto some Greek island.

One step at a time, we keep the SNP out tommorow and then we build up the UKIP vote and if Orkney votes to leave then that will skyrocket.
>>
Fuck youz ya unionist hun cunts.

Nae wonder yeez aw get yer fucking cunts kicked in when ye come doon tae weegie land ya fucking throbbers.
>>
>>72993158

We've been FLOODED with propaganda from Sturgeon and her bunch of arseholes. You look in the newspaper and you see SNP ads, watch the TV and you'll get SNP party promotion ads, shit is being plastered everywhere and we're getting sick and tired of it.

Who gives a FUCK if we're using "scummy antidemocratic tactics"? By this point we wouldn't mind.
>>
>>72993209
you are a dumbass who'll only play into their hands.

do you think the SNP got where they are today by saying "oh, we'll just vote lib-dem here to keep the labour guy out, eventually they'll come over to the SNP" you fucking pillock.

furthermore more stagnation under a useless liberal democrat is only going to encourage more SNP support in the long term because the number of anti-lib-dem retards will take the "oh we'll just vote SNP..." line.

you build up the UKIP vote by voting UKIP and encouraging others to do likewise, even if it costs an orange europhile his seat for 5 years.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 305x162) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 305x162
>islanders
>based
>>
>>72993507

Are you retarded? The SNP got their new voters thanks to the REFERENDUM. When they lost they told everyone who voted Yes to vote SNP in the General Election and like the mindless sheep they are they all channeled through to vote SNP. Orkney and Shetland was only 800 votes off from being won by some old piece of shit from the SNP, THAT'S HOW CLOSE.

The UKIP vote is rising but if the SNP win this constituency then we'll be forced to integrate and do all this bullshit that we don't want to do like take in refugees.
>>
>>72993741

You better vote Trump.
>>
>>72993446

Maybe the lib dems should try to campaign idk maybe that's just my crazy idea dunno if it'd work
>>
>>72993209
The problem with UKIP is the number of full blown retards it attracts. Nigel is infinitely more popular and representative of what the party should be than every else involved with it.

I wouldn't mind voting for Nigel but the rest of his party seems to be mostly spazzy cunts and half the people that vote for them probably can't string together a coherent sentence.

There isn't a party in Scotland that deserves my vote.
>>
>>72993799
>The SNP got their new voters thanks to the REFERENDUM
Are you retarded? the SNP had a majority BEFORE the referendum. the only change in voting behaviour was at WESTMINSTER.

>THAT'S HOW CLOSE.
again, it doesn't fucking matter if a europhile loses his seat to a europhile, you stupid fuck, just like to the SNP it doesn't matter if a unionist loses to a unionist. all that matters is building the long support.

>then we'll be forced to integrate and do all this bullshit that we don't want to do like take in refugees.
do you seriously think some incompetent fucking patsy from the lib-dems is going to stop a majority government from doing this anyway? are you seriously that fucking stupid?

and it's a fucking lib dem, he'll probably promise to let each refugee fuck his wife!
>>
>>72993799

Shit are they actually that close?

Great potentially one less MSP representing the most mundane party going.
>>
>>72993918

They realize that their strongest territory is in danger and they've been campaigning frantically to keep it and it's actually resonated with the local communities very well desu.
>>
Northern Isles traitors

You need to be purged
>>
>>72994015

Cannibas is safer than alcohol party?

They're clear on where they stand at least
>>
>>72994015

And THIS is the main fucking reason why I can't sleep at night and think to myself "I should really run as an independent."

>>72994018

OK, lets just vote SNP and get the cuck reputation on /pol/ and all the refugees we want right?
>>
>>72994233
What are their policies and beliefs?
>>
>>72993918
kek.

I live in the largest town in my somewhat rural constituency and I'd never so much as seen my lib dem MP. He got replaced by an SNP cunto but fuck, this guy didn't even try to campaign.

He'd been the MP for 10 or 15 years or some shit and probably didn't realise he hadn't won the election until he turned up a Westminster.
>>
>>72994302
>lets just vote SNP
no you stupid prick, you vote UKIP.
>b-but we get a SNP MSP and get laughed at!
and you point to the fact the UKIP candidate kept his deposit and blame Carmichael, you stupid cunt.

you're already cucks, desperately trying to save a dead turkey of a party because the bull has been fucking your wife so long you're afraid to try out a new one.
>>
>>72994427

OK, I'll vote UKIP but they still haven't mustered up the voters yet so the SNP will pretty much win.

Oh boy, can't wait.
>>
>>72994346

Michael Moore by any chance?
>>
>>72994526
>so the SNP will pretty much win.
the alternative isn't some magical land of fairy dust, it's a fucking washed up liberal democrat. you're no less a cuck to be represented by them than by the SNP

your "tactical" choice is between two shitty europhile parties and you're a mug if you actually buy into it instead of voting for who you believe in.

the SNP didn't fucking win holyrood in 2007 by saying "nah guys, you should vote lib-dem to keep the labour guy out."
>>
I'm giving both vote to the SNP

fuck off unionist scum
>>
>>72994302
The SNP doesn't control immigration.

>worried about being called a cuck on pol

Fucking unionists.
>>
>>72994833

Y'know what, you've convinced me.

I'll vote for UKIP and I'll tell my relatives to do the same. I couldn't give less of a fuck now who wins because it's a foregone conclusion that the SNP will be back in Holyrood until 2020, at least I can say I voted UKIP this time around.
>>
>>72995072

It's almost as if they're massively insecure and seek validation from their English masters :')
>>
>>72995109
if you're being genuine, i suppose i should apologize for my bluntness. it's frustrating to see the threat of an SNP candidate deployed by lib/lab/con [and even probably quietly the SNP] to try and make sure UKIP aren't ever a factor in scotland.
>>
>>72994587
Our boy Alan Reid in Argyll and Bute. We'd been Lib Dem since 1987 until the 2015 election.

One of the few 4 way marginal constituencies in the UK.
>>
>>72991878
SNP voter here

Fuck off ferry louper
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 740x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 740x960
>>72991878
Please do. The Clyde zone is cucked.
>>
>>72995268
>we are too poor and stupid to do anything on our own. thank god for our generous masters.
>>
>>72995072
This

The Unionist have controlled UK immigration for 60 years

>muh multiraceism! muh Queen! muh landowners!
>>
>>72995387

Get off and stay the fuck off /pol/.

>>72995355

Listen, sorry for being so brash. I actually anticipate tommorow's results because I'm confident UKIP will make some gains and those gains will be the beginning of something far bigger.
>>
File: 1445760243993.jpg (34 KB, 306x465) Image search: [Google]
1445760243993.jpg
34 KB, 306x465
i can't believe people are so desperate to trash the political dreams that sturgeon has held since she was a young boy. show some respect.
>>
>>72995387
Fucking traitor. Die. Scotland is ruined because of people like you.
>>
>>72995072

Guess who decided to flood Bute with muslims... tiny innocent, racially homogeneous bute?

Guess who will put their hand up when it comes to taking a "fair share" of the 20000 on the way and the new unknown amount of unaccompanied children will will be going to school and dating your daughters.

They may not control immigration, but they can still FUCK Scotland.
>>
>>72995727
You are a filthy jew cuck freemason Unionist

YOU fuck off hymie
>>
>>72995781
Haha! Is that seriously it when it was a wee lad?
>>
>>72995387

Die you ignorant piece of shite.
>>
>>72995792
>Traitor
says the unionist
>>
ORKNEY COME HOME
>>
File: 1462220985215.jpg (131 KB, 700x612) Image search: [Google]
1462220985215.jpg
131 KB, 700x612
>>72995792

Sack of shit Unionist, suck English nigger cock you know you want to
>>
File: 1461448305037.png (803 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
1461448305037.png
803 KB, 800x764
>>72993339
I come to these threads solely for the bantz and you did not disappoint
>>
I think all the small regions are feeling pressure from globalization. If you ship 10,000 Muslim niggers to the Orkneys you have effectively destroyed them.

Anyone with any foresight realizes that giving the EU any kind of power means giving the EU a loaded gun to point at their heads.

Vote to keep Scotland Scottish you fuckers.
>>
>>72995956

Fuck you.

Independence in the EU is not independence at all you dumbest of stupid fucks.
>>
>>72995907
lol a gyppo?
>>
>>72995862
That would have been Westminster who decided to bring in refugees

the SNP had to put them somewhere.
>>
>>72991878
gods speed
>>
>>72996075
Why is this gypo even here?
>>
>>72995862
"For the citizens of Rothesay, bruised a little and buffeted in harsh times, the arrival of 15 wretched Syrian families could be the best Christmas gift any of them will ever receive."

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/nov/15/isle-of-bute-syrian-refugees-its-a-wonderful-life

Guardian keks
>>
>>72996137

just here working
>>
>>72996027

God I wish.
>>
>>72996244
Lol those wogs will last one winter there
>>
>>72996309
Pedo cunt more like
>>
>>72995956
Unionism doesn't equal being a traitor. Letting a liberal cuck party take full control of your homeland so it can ruin it is.
>>72996060
That picture you posted is what would have happened to wee Scottish lassies if we went independent and the SNP Muslim lovers took full control.
>>
>>72996382
Says the Muslim lover.
>>
Why do you guys prefer the LibDems? They're hardly relevant anymore (2010 was a protest turnout more than anything) and they're a bunch of pro-mudshit kikes.
>>
>>72996411
Keep touching your toes cuck boy
>>
>>72996309
You one of the made gypo bitches in Glasgow that just groans when people walk past? What's that even about?
>>
File: Scapa.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2048) Image search: [Google]
Scapa.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2048
>>72991878
I'll pour a Dram of this tonight. My fave Single Malt from Orkney. Cheers, Lads!
>>
>>72996459
kek - is that it?
>>
>>72996514
Libdems probably won't fuck them over. SNP is a 100% guarantee of buttfucking.
>>
>>72996551

Nope. I'm from Clydebank and lilly white as the driven snow.
>>
>>72996514
Which Scottish party isn't exactly as you've described?

SNP - lol
Labour - lol
Tories - lol
Green - lol lol lol
UKIP?

Yeah UKIP doesn't work here because not enough people have experienced the shitty end of the immigration stick.
>>
>>72996310

If you party really hard at the 17th we would probably consider it.

How is life over there, is there any trace of your heritage left?
>>
>>72996411
After independence I would support a centre right party desu.
>>
>>72996748

>Clydebank
>white
>>
>>72996773

Tories or UKIP it is then. Tbh you guys should hunt down the pro Independence kikes and kill their families. Those fucks know that by going independent they're gonna start bringing Muzzies in en masse and that's exactly what they want to see. Make the message clear that it's Unionism or their head on a pike.
>>
>>72996773
UKIP is nowhere in Scotland

Niggers here generally shut the fuck up - the English are the only real problem and their hun arse lickers
>>
>>72996850
Fuck off Viking. Those islands belong to the Scots.

>>72996411
>That picture you posted is what would have happened to wee Scottish lassies if we went independent and the SNP Muslim lovers took full control.

But its happening in your unionist England...
>>
What was the scandal that your lib dem no was involved in..... Some sort if smear campaign..... very disingenuous.

And are we forgetting that lib dems are pro EU?

Snp are going to completely dominate tomorrow. Lib dems will be nearly wiped out. Labour will lose a third of their seats and there's a real possibility that conservatives will become opposition party..... An opposition party that the vast majority of the electorate and Scottish media despises.... I.e a complete walk over.
>>
>>72997064
>But its happening in your unionist England...

The brain dead nigger lover Unionists don't get it.
>>
>>72997031
LOL

why do people keep saying this? What do you think is happening now? England is almost less than 80% white. In their capital whites are literally a minority so stop the meme that the UK will stop this from happening to us
>>
>>72997219

Never give up hope. Remember, since Guns are harder to come by, the race war in her green and pleasant lands will be a grand melee in most places.
>>
>>72997051

Let me ask you something?

Why do you want Scotland to be more racially diverse?

Why do you want Scotland to be disarmed?

Why do you want Scotland to be more closely integrated into the European Union?

Why do you feel the government should appoint a state guardian to every child?

I'm genuinely curious to know.
>>
>>72997219

Only the break up of the UK and the removal of the jew ruling class will save the people of the British isles.
>>
>>72997219

Oh I dunno.. maybe because the SNP panders to the muslim community, and wold love a future generation of leftist voters.

Are openly pro-migration and have gone on record and saying scotland needs more t replace the aging population.

And

Have also public stated there shoud be no limits on refugees.

You do watch the news and follow politics don't you?
>>
>>72991878
>>72995387
Rekt.
>>
File: refugees2.jpg (106 KB, 700x405) Image search: [Google]
refugees2.jpg
106 KB, 700x405
>>72997368

I obviously want none of those things.

I want an independent Scotland to look after the interests of the Scottish people

I don't see the UK government doing that at all. They had their chance and fucked it.
>>
File: GIF6.gif (58 KB, 132x140) Image search: [Google]
GIF6.gif
58 KB, 132x140
>>72997442
>>
>>72997368

>Why do you want Scotland to be more racially diverse?
I don't

>Why do you want Scotland to be disarmed?
It already is

>Why do you want Scotland to be more closely integrated into the European Union?

We're already part of the EU and probably will be after the referendum

>Why do you feel the government should appoint a state guardian to every child?

I'm not a literal autist and support every policy.

A question for you, you street begging leech

Why shouldnt Scots make the decision that effect Scotland?
>>
>>72997568
I only support the SNP for independence. After which I would vote for a centre right party.
>>
>>72997907
This
>>
>>72997700

Well stupid fuck, that's what you are voting for if you voted SNP.

Yes, really.

Everyone of you cunts that vote that way and don't know the issues are dooming Scotland without even realizing it. It beggars belief.

Are you of the mind the SNP will just step aside or that there is some unknown, non existent alternative once independence is achieved that does not include total EU integration and an extremely leftists society in a single party state?

Again I'm curious to hear YOUR thoughts.
>>
>>72997989
>non existent alternative once independence is achieved
the SNP would probably split in half after independence desu
>>
>>72997907
>votes for independance
>gets sucked into United States of Europe

oy vey scottish whiny scum, i bet you think the english cause all your problems
>>
>>72997700
The SNP's idea of caring for the Scottish people is taxing Scottish citizens and businesses more to pay for handouts and displacing natives with "Syrian" "Refugees".
>>
>>72997907
>>72997970

See>>72997989

Which fucking center right party you complete mongs? You think they will just appear magically?

>>72997818

I'm not a Romanian for the 3rd fucking time.

>Why shouldnt Scots make the decision that effect Scotland?

Oh you mean like devolved politics where things relating to Scotland, but not the UK as a whole have their own parliament, somewhere like.. I dunno... Edinburgh?

Hey, that's a great idea... someone should have thought of that eh?
>>
"Orknöy"
>>
>>72997989
After Independence there will be an election. I will vote for a centre right party.
>>
>>72997989

Tell me you dim Orange wank, what has every Unionist party done since the war OTHER than do all those things you blame the SNP for?

If we are going to be cucked out of existence waving the Union flag isn't going to help you pal,

Now fuck off, haven't your got some beasting to do?
>>
>>72998061

It will "probably". Well must be nice to be that optimistic. Easy when you haven't a fucking clue what's going on.
>>
>>72998217
>Devolved

Not enough.

>>72998217
You have Romanian flag. You don't seem to have any love for Scotland in fact you seem to loathe it.
>>
>>72998142
Every serious political party is sucking the dick of refugees at the moment m8. They are all crawling after the female and care fag votes
>>
>>72998309

You don't seem to appreciate the true evil of the EU... that or you actively support it?

Scotland cannot exist outside the EU and the UK, and even if it could, the majority population and the government are dedicated to staying in the EU.

The UK as an economic union makes a lot more sense than the EU if you are choosing between the two, which quite literally you are.
>>
>>72998317
congratulations on taking me for an SNP supporter, you fucking mongoloid.

it's easy to see why they'd split. they're the "national" party, they stay centrist for wide appeal while keeping radicals of all shades on board with independence and talking left to take up the ex-labour vote.

if independence comes, half of them are going to want to try being radical [left] and the other half are going to want to chase public opinion to stay in power [centre].

their base is a mix of ex liberals, ex tories and ex labourites. you cannot seriously expect them to all keep backing one party when independence occurs.
>>
>>72998647
>true evil of the EU

claims to work in gyppo land

You debating style is jew level of false comparison m8
>>
>>72998703
The SNP used to be known as "The Tartan tories"
>>
File: 1459393987623.jpg (49 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
1459393987623.jpg
49 KB, 500x308
>>72998835
>votes for independence
>gets sucked into United States of Europe
>>
>>72998703
and another thing, until the post-referendum surge of membership a signifigant minority of SNP voters were more anti-EU than the scottish average.

with the union gone, they have no reason to stick to "muh independence in europe"
>>
>>72998901

Independent Scotland outside the EU is what I want
>>
>>72998545

More powers are being devolved all the time, but thank fuck not the important ones like immigration and defense which the SNP would really fuck up... labour style.

More devolved powers are no bad thing, and the better option that less power over our own sovereignty by handing the reins to the Socialist cunts in Brussels.

>You have Romanian flag. You don't seem to have any love for Scotland in fact you seem to loathe it.

I love Scotland with every fucking cell in my body, and I don't want to see it ruined by leftist SNP cunts and their clueless base of the most ignorant voters in history that are supporting them.

I don't hate Scotland, I hate leftist are destroying the whole world. I don't want to see Scotland follow. Why do you?
>>
>>72999086
>More devolved powers are no bad thing

Cap in hand cunt, cap in hand

Stay in gyppo land with the rest of the pedos
>>
>>72999086
>thinking scots are actually leftists.
there's a reason the SNP are small-c conservative with tax powers. they know if they actually touch them they're out on their arse. [not passing on a cut having different gravity to a rise since there was no experience of the lower rate.]
>>
File: tommy has had enough.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
tommy has had enough.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>72999028
same here but then I want the nationalists to be nationalists. I want a strong independent scotland, not the socialist cancer it will become
>>
Thank you OP and Orkney for being against the SNP
>>
File: 1459311672242.png (631 KB, 715x579) Image search: [Google]
1459311672242.png
631 KB, 715x579
>>72999028
>expecting that to ever happen
>>
>>72999086
Why can't support a more conservative party after independence?

ll the things you worry about happening under the SNP are happening now in the UK
>>
>>72998835

I'm here in a 6 week contract ffs. Leave the fucking flag out of it you dumb cunt.

How is the EU not evil. €250,000 per head if a country doesn't take refugees they let it? Just today's example alone.

>Wants independence
>Votes for a party and position to insure you are anything but

I mean really m8, it is a baffling stance.
>>
>>72999028

>Independent Scotland outside the EU is what I want

LOL. Only on /pol/ smdh...
>>
>>72999316

A Scottish BNP wouln't go anywhere m8. Even in nigger/muslim infested England the dim cunts still voted Labour or tory after thousands of kids had been raped.

England is a dead corpse of jew run political correctness
>>
>>72999263

Better to bargain for powers, or even demand them then to just give them away. You need to take a serious look at what the EU has planned. Its all published online for anyone intelligent enough to read it. Undermining national sovereignty is at the top of the list.

>>72999408

Aye, and which conservative party. Once does not exist. And your beloved SNP will insure it grows the leftist voter base to keep them in power as rapidly as possible.

Easily done with immigrants.
>>
>>72999439

Minor issues compared to running your own land - good or bad.
>>
File: 999.png (229 KB, 378x630) Image search: [Google]
999.png
229 KB, 378x630
>>72999028
What happens when your special corner of Scotland isn't a great as you expected after independence? Independence from Holyrood when?!
Separatists are scum and should be strung up, whatever country they're in.
>>
>>72999713
You don't think a conservative party would be established. Fuck it might even do them well to drop the tory name.
>>
>>72999713
>And your beloved SNP will insure it grows the leftist voter base to keep them in power as rapidly as possible.
while the right wing splits off and forms a new party, leaving an unelectable left-wing mess.

where have i heard this story before?

[i don't like the SNP or independence, but the party can't hold itself together once independence happens, it's the only thing that stops internal inconsistencies tearing it apart.]
>>
>>72999772
You'll be supporting the united states of Europe then?
>>
>>72999772
>Separatists are scum and should be strung up, whatever country they're in

have a go cunt
>>
>>72999738

What good is a nation without it's people?

Minor issue of a flood of migrants will change Scotland tony population of 5 million overnight if the floodgates opened, and every party in Scotland except UKIP which has 0 influence is not just for opening the valve, but are committed to it in their own party manifestos - not that most of you cunts have read them.
>>
>>73000048
Immigrants ARE flooding in as part of the UK....
>>
>>73000048
>but are committed to it in their own party manifestos
every party in scotland are fucking idiots proposing policies on reserved matters?
doesn't surprise me tbqh
>>
>>73000048
there is already a school in scotland comprised entirely of little migrant kids who don't speak english
>>
>>73000048
>What good is a nation without it's people?

We don't disagree there.

Show me how Unionism will help that?

>pro tip you can't
>>
>>72999864
>>72999927

With the exception of what Dummfriesshie and was in Kincardineshire i think? There are no populations that are conservative. Which means no seats, which means no influence. Scotland is not a conservative nation anymore, and by opening the doors to migrants they insure a left wing victory forever.
>>
>>72999945
United countries of Great Britain
>>
>>73000192
and there is hundreds in England

so clearly being part of the UK is not helping.
>>
>>73000192

And all are white Europeans
>>
>>72999602
Yep but cause of the past the red cancer has set in then when you take the big cities its all foreigners voting left cause they're foreign. Along with the socialists we'd be our own little red state.

At least while we're still stuck in the union the conservatives are trying to hold some order regarding stinky rapefugees
>>
>Unable to form central bank
>13 billion pounds deficit every year (12%of GDP. 2800 pound for every person in Scotland)
>Doesn't meet eu Entrance criteria
>Doesn't meet euro convergence criteria
> Spain will veto any entrance to eu
Thanks Nicola
>>
>>73000155

Agreed, but it would be far worse with a party worse than Labour in the 00's committed to more immigration and in control of its own border policies, AND potentially a part of Schegen, and definetly a full EU member with all the quotas they care to impose.

>>73000281

FAR lesser of 2 evils. EU being literally the 7th circle of hell.

UKIP is on the rise in rUK, Tories are useless cnts and way off the mark on all immigration goals but far better than any party standing in Scotland in their commitment to reduce migration.
>>
>>73000320
The conservative party needs to rebrand. The tory name alone is toxic but I bet a lot of Scots would agree with their policies

They just need to get over this stupid
"AM A RANJURZ FAN N A PRODISTANT SO AH VOTE UKIP N LABOUR"
>>
>>73000587
>At least while we're still stuck in the union the conservatives are trying to hold some order regarding stinky rapefugees

I almost believed you meant this
>>
>>73000320
a 'moderate' SNP split party would hoover up edinburgh and large parts of the countryside.
the far-left would have deprived ex-labour areas in glasgow and student constituencies.

tories keep their existing seats [their vote share is solid] + UKIP successor increases support + lib-dems and labour in further decline or stagnation. = centre-right parliament
>>
>>73000761
>FAR lesser of 2 evils

The Union is the greater evil
>>
Going to bed lads.

Looking forward to the nationalists winning another majority.

Bring on the indy ref 2.0

SAORSA
>>
>>73000781

True, but they also need to move right of centre, and remove the dyke.

She barely tows the party line on migration politics.
>>
>>73000789
Well whats the alternative? They're having to give some leverage cause of public pressure.
>>
>>73001024
I agree but we need control of our own country. We will never have the immigration policy we want unless we are our own nation
>>
>>73000867

Too bad thats not how it is, and doesnt acocunt for solidifying the left wing voter base, OR the proposed constitution which would forever cuck Scotland and SJW land, OR the party manifesto which is anyting but centre or moderate.

Do yourself a favor and read it.

Believing the SNP will split and it'll all just be OK after independence is infuriatingly ignorant.

Seriously read the constitution draft. IT'S BLOODY TERRIFYING.

>>73000898

Ignorance is the greater evil.

>>73000978

Yes, fuck democracy n shit... lets keep voting till we get what we want.
>>
>>73001348

We will never have the immigration policy we want under the EU, or the SNP, and under both we are FUCKED.

Wise up, know what you are voting for.
>>
>>73001348
>>73001597
we're too deep engrained into Britain as well, Its either ride it out in the union and work on making a strong united kingdom or go independent and endure some hardship and accept the population will suffer
>>
>>73001920

A UK out of the EU could be glorious. That's a far brighter future than a leftist, insignificant state within a every growing and more centralized EU shoving laws down our throats we have no say in.
>>
>>73002159
yep. Plus if we go independent now we need to take in foreign workers cause of the ageing population and workforce. Add that to the rapefugees and their 8 kids and that means at polling time, mr foreigner is voting for the councillor putting their demographic first. That means more places like london
>>
>>73002582
that being said I'm off to bed. Night folks
>>
>>73002159

based fucking gypo destroyed all the SNP wanks.

Love it.
>>
>>72991878
Who honestly geez two fucks about yer smelly island wi yer sheep wrestling tournaments and inbred twelve toed bairns? Fuck orkney
>>
>>73003407
>I can spell phonetically..... It's a new language
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.