[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he will come around on Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Gleenbeck.jpg (38 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
Gleenbeck.jpg
38 KB, 652x365
>>
His hate of Hilary is 100 times stronger than his hate of Trump.

Surprising as Hilary and Thump are actually very similar ideologically.
>>
>>72989169
b8
>>
>>72988686
Who gives a fuck what this washed-up drunk thinks.
>>
>>72988686

He's at the bargaining stage of grief. He tried to lecture Trump on what it means to be a Republican this morning.
>>
Hello tiny island country
>>
>>72988686
From what I understand he's broke. So he's going to have to find a new sponsor. Probably going to have to go further right into religion and abortion crap. Wouldn't be surprised if he loses his show soon and they give someone else his spot.
>>
>>72989211

not b8.
>>
>>72989169
>Surprising as Hilary and Thump are actually very similar ideologically.
This meme isn't coming true Cruzfag
>>
>>72988686
He will bend the knee or be destroyed
>>
>>72989633

Not a Cruz Fag. And they are. Besides mmigration they are very very similar.
>>
Isn't he in the hospital for a failed suicide attempt this AM ?
>>
>>72988686
I love that he's so satisfied with himself, like he's really done something great. It makes me happy that while I might never be as rich as he is, I'll never be this deluded.
>>
File: 1410289527757.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1410289527757.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>72988686
>rightwingwatch.org

>there's people that have to document the insanity done by the religious right
>>
>>72989169
Is that why a whopping 13% of Cruz supporters say they're voting for hillary?

If Trump dropped out none of us would vote Hillary, she's everything we're against.
>>
>>72988686
don't be surpized if he goes off the mental cliff and declares the Rupublican party dead and goes independent -- or if hes especially crazy forms his own 'blaze party'..
>>
>>72988686
I hope that retarded piece of shit kills himself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.