[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There has been a lot of bickering about gay marriage in churches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: lgbt-muslim[1].jpg (56 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
lgbt-muslim[1].jpg
56 KB, 500x333
There has been a lot of bickering about gay marriage in churches in my country lately, and I'm wondering:

While christianity is reluctant to gay marriage and facing a lot of scrutiny for it, is gay marriage in mosques even a talking point in the world today?
>>
Muslim rank higher than homosexuals in the oppression scale.
>>
No
Gay marriage here is punished by
From 7 months to 3 years jail
Or about 500$ fine
Why would you want faggots in your country
>>
>>72989008

This is not about supporting gay marriage or not, but merely an observation that it seems to be only christianity that is being criticized for it.
>>
File: lorraine.jpg (19 KB, 635x405) Image search: [Google]
lorraine.jpg
19 KB, 635x405
really poor-grade bait

guaranteed to get hundreds of replies
>>
>>72989498

How is this bait?
>>
>>72989629

because Islam is a toxic religion that hates gay people unconditionally
>>
>>72990118

And that's why I want to know why SJW cucks don't target islam as well as christianity on this issue.
>>
Why should a christain church be forced to do gay marriages, doesnt the state arrange marriages?
>>
>>72991571

I don't know how it is in the USA, but in Norway, gays want to marry in a church for whatever reason.
>>
>>72988528
LOL , gay is a SIN , punishment by death.
you get dishonored by all , family , society etc..
your life is over as you know it.

fags is a creation by the west , dont import that shit into muslims minds.
>>
>>72988528
no it's not

gays should die
>>
>>72992896
Gay marrige is allowed in your country moron
>>
File: 1445841071212.png (922 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445841071212.png
922 KB, 900x1000
>>72988528
what the fuck did you do to my flag
delete this you god damned white cunt boywhore faggot
>>
>>72988528
>While christianity is reluctant to gay marriage and facing a lot of scrutiny for it, is gay marriage in mosques even a talking point in the world today?
No, I think everyone, especially non-Christians and minorities want to undermined Christianity.
>>
>>72988528
>Norge
>forcing christians to marry gays
This, they call "tolerance."
>>
>>72988528
Are you a christian?
>>
>>72994433
Mathew 10

16 “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17 Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. 18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.16 “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17 Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. 18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.
>>
>>72989008
lmfao, your country is the most faggot filled shithole in africa, you brown skinned piece of shit. the difference is they gotta keep it low key. muslims are the boypussy loving caliphate of the world, enjoying fucking hairy, dirty assholes on a regular basis.
>>
>>72994924

No, I'm just a spectator in this religious farse.
>>
>>72989008
Why would anyone go to jail instead of paying 500 pesos
>>
>>72993777
They will hate you for my namesake
Matthew 10:22
22 You will be hated by everyone on account of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.
>>
>>72991384
because SJW don't ever fight FOR the weak, that's what conservatives do.
SJW fight AGAINST the status quo.
Right now, Islam isn't the status quo.
In ten more years though...

>>72991870
In america, we can only force the government to recognize gay marriage, and we can only force private companies to treat gays the same as everyone else.

Churches cannot be forced to do anything. We don't believe in incestuous church-government relationship (even though plenty still try)
>>
>>72993213
OP asked about mosques, not countries.
Haven't you heard of sharia?
>>
>>72995499
What are your political views on this
>>
>Churches don't want to marry gay couples as its against their doctrine
>Get called bigots and are forced to do so anyway
>Gays could just get married by the state anyway
>Say that Mosques should marry gay people
>Get called a racist and a bigot
???????????????
>>
>>72995905

I was pretty surprised to learn that Norway somehow hasn't separated church and state (though we are hardly religious at all, especially compared to the USA)
>>
>>72988528
Muzzies don't actually hold weddings in mosques, you know.
>>
>>72996085

As far as homosexuality goes, I don't give a shit. Whether you're born like it, or willingly choose it, do whatever you want, as long you don't cause harm to anyone else.

I'm against marriage in general. I don't like the idea of making a relationship binding, especially considering how many people divorce and marry again. That, and divorce courts disproportionately favour women, so men are almost always financially screwed over and robbed off their child custody.
>>
>>72996866
>That, and divorce courts disproportionately favour women
>I have no clue about what I'm talking about, but I've saw a few movies about it and heard some dank memes so I'll post anyways: the post
>>
>>72997029

> t. disgruntled divorced man
>>
>>72996866
God is clearly not a big fan of divorce, but most of my brothers for get that and focus on queer marrige. im against both, but for civil reasons not just my religious views.
>>
>>72989199

Well you obviously can't criticize islam, because dat be racis'n sheeeit.
>>
No. Muslim world doesn't see gay world the same way. They only think that the one who takes up to the ass is gay, and if you fuck younger boy you're not gay. Ask any Iraqi they tell you that gay people did not exist in Iraq before USA came to spread "gay virus" with their bombs.
>>
>>72997362

> Not gay for an adult male to fuck younger male

Also, Iraq just needs to realize that gays were always there, but were suppressed by their shit environment.
>>
The reason it's not an issue because if you're Muslim you would never ask to get married to a man. Christianity has evolved to the point where they are kind of okay with gay people, it's still very taboo in Islam. If you're a gay Muslim you just pretend you aren't gay. It might become an issue in the coming decades but probably not soon
>>
>>72998124

Sure, but as they are flooding into Europe, I take issue with the double standard that homosexuality must be accepted in christianity, but not islam.
>>
>>72998124
Homosexuality is still against the Bible, I dont really care what happens in the secular world, but when you mess with those who are Gods, you will be in grave Danger
>>
File: denoms2.jpg (337 KB, 902x769) Image search: [Google]
denoms2.jpg
337 KB, 902x769
>>72988528
>While christianity is reluctant to gay marriage and facing a lot of scrutiny for it, is gay marriage in mosques even a talking point in the world today?

>Implying Protestantism is the only christian denomination

Your religion is based on individualism, you basically have no protection against degeneracy, if the majority want gay marriage, they can create a gay church and they will have it.

Unlike your false religion, the dogmas of the Catholic Church is based on the bible and the Holy Fathers, so he cannot and he will never be changed.
>>
my country just past a law that gives gay right to get married by the governor/Mayer, but I'm afraid that they want altso to get the right to marry in the church ''Cause the church is for everyone and by passing this law you make the church discriminate gay people''....
Fuck LGBT, they cant be reason with
>>
>>72989008
Aside from the Tumblrtards most faggots are generally harmless. I see no reason to restrict them, however they should be perpared for any social backlash if they act too wierd
>>
>>72998574
The protestant denominations can also take a stand on it, based on the word of God
>>
>>72998529

The bible is a collection of stories written by Jewish scholars because they were about to be exiled/murdered and wanted people to remember their teachings
>>
>>72999058
Elaborate?
>>
>>72998124
>>72998574
these two posts pretty much wrap it up. if you're a gay Muslim you'll keep it for yourself because you can't be both openly gay and still call yourself a Muslim. the same goes for Catholics, Orthodox and I imagine Jews as well.

the governments in Scandinavia and similar countries might be putting pressure on Protestant Churches to make them marry gay people and whatnot but these churches are already highly unorthodox (female priests and whatnot). coincidentally in these countries you also have female led mosques, openly gay muslim priests, etc. and it's only a matter of time before Islam becomes a meme religion there just like their version of Christianity
>>
File: 1461620526023.jpg (204 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461620526023.jpg
204 KB, 1280x720
stop pushing your gay agenda
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.