[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys we really need to encourage #bernieORbust as to put the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
guys we really need to encourage #bernieORbust as to put the final nail in the democratic party. we need to sow the seeds of discord in order to kill the liberal spirit.
>>
>>72988044
Bernie voter here. Your motivation for promoting Bernie or bust is confusing but please go right ahead.
>>
>>72988044

I support your objective but I refuse to shill for that commie faggot.
>>
>>72988044
>guys we really need to encourage #bernieORbust as to put the final nail in the democratic party. we need to sow the seeds of discord in order to kill the liberal spirit.

yes encourage a third party run or write in campaign
>>
>>72988252
your motivation for supporting a loser is potato but go right ahead
>>
>>72988252
>Bernie voter here. Your motivation for promoting Bernie or bust is confusing but please go right ahead.

Because you people are stupid and we can meme you into splitting the democrat vote
>>
>bernieorbust
>neverhillary

Whether bernouts stay home or vote for trump, I don't care. But they absolutely join hilldog. She represents everything they hate, seeing as she's just a corporate shill; a neocon who also wants high taxes.
>>
>>72988563
you would be surprised maybe but some of the stuff i have seen on jewbook. granted i know this is coming from the lowest common denominator but there are many butthurt people who think that bernie and hillary will team up.
>>
>>72988486
I can't speak for every Bernie voter, only myself, but I think Hillary is the most dangerous candidate on either side so I don't give a shit. I think Trump is an awful cunt but he's the lesser evil in this case.
>>
>>72988486

>Clinton wins
>everything continues going to shit slowly

>Trump wins
>everything goes to shit in a flash and we can start rebuilding sooner

I'll take the second option. Proceed.
>>
Just vote Trump and save the US and Mexico.
>>
File: Ivanka jr.jpg (72 KB, 360x460) Image search: [Google]
Ivanka jr.jpg
72 KB, 360x460
ITS ALL OVER BOYS. TRUMP IS THE NOMINEE! Time to "Start me up" for the General Election against war criminal Hillary Rodham Clinton. Watch : Only one minute long!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU
>>
>>72989903
thanks for the support.
now se llega a trabajar
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.