[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well now that Kasich is out, as sad as it is there's only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (697 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
697 KB, 2048x1365
Well now that Kasich is out, as sad as it is there's only one real option left. It's time to #shillforhill . Trump doesn't have the experience not the temperament to be a reasonable president
>>
>>72987839
b8
>>
This pic of her reminds me of the mouth of sauron from LOTR
>>
File: the_mouth_of_sauron.jpg (103 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
the_mouth_of_sauron.jpg
103 KB, 620x350
>>72988014
close resemblance
>>
>>72987839
You can't even vote, you fucking leaf.
>>
File: 1461018056782.jpg (52 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1461018056782.jpg
52 KB, 600x596
>>72987839
CROOK
CROOOOOOK
CROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
>>
File: 1462157571820.png (124 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
1462157571820.png
124 KB, 600x459
Strike her down boys.
>>
File: Ivanka jr.jpg (72 KB, 360x460) Image search: [Google]
Ivanka jr.jpg
72 KB, 360x460
ITS ALL OVER BOYS. TRUMP IS THE NOMINEE! Time to "Start me up" for the General Election against war criminal Hillary Rodham Clinton. Watch : Only one minute long!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU

>>
>>72987839
Every time
WEED DUDE MAN
E
E
D

DUDE

M
A
N
>>
Americans, please vote Hillary, so that western civilization will finally euthanize itself by reaching the peak of corruption, hypocrisy and degenceracy, إن شاء الله
>>
Hillary is going to be president, of this there's no doubt.

You realize that this was the GOP's plan, right? They didn't want Kasich, they sure as fuck didn't want Cruz, so they made it clear that they weren't going to bend the rules to allow the others to have the nomination.

Think about that: the GOP let the one guy who polls terribly against Hillary to have the nod, to prevent to guys they don't like from having it.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 600x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 600x618
>voting for Hillary
>ever
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.