[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Basic income
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 655x527
If we have technology doing most of our jobs for us, why can't we support a basic income in the United States.

Got answers for me pol?
>>
who's going to pay for that
>>
>>72986165
The top of the income bracket
>>
>>72986064

Just because you can doesn't mean you have to.
>>
>>72986397
Thats not capitalist. It might work (im sure it would to an extent but with concessions) but it goes against everything i stand for economically so i hope not
>>
>>72986587
That's what I'm trying to figure out though, why do you feel like you have to stand behind an economic policy?
>>
>>72986587
>being a slave to the economic jew
>>
>>72986769
I just have libertarian fiscal ideas. I like laissez-faire for the most part and I don't like big welfare. I like the idea of capitalism rewarding effort/cunning .
>>
>>72986824
Imagine having technology fill most jobs. Companies don't have to spend a shit load on employment. They can afford to be taxed. That money is distributed among the people. We can start working on the things that bring us enjoyment as opposed to a bullshit menial job which is probably owned by a Jew.
>>
>>72986975
I get that but is that reward just not really worth it anymore? People are going crazy in the rat race.
>>
>>72986064

If you had no blacks or mexicans, it would definitely be probable but with the US's current demographics, it would be anarchy.
>>
>>72988537
How would it go to anarchy? You assume that if minorities were given 12k$ a year as a basic income they would just buy drugs and riot?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.