[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on kasich dropping out of the race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 625x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 625x400
Thoughts on kasich dropping out of the race?
>>
>>72985848
Who?
>>
>>72985848
He looks tired
>>
BUT HOW WILL HE EAT?
>>
>>72985848
Took way too long.
>>
File: bye bye.gif (986 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
bye bye.gif
986 KB, 500x200
>>72985848

It's over. Goodbye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvMHdN8cBUE

Press F to say respects to Who man.
>>
>>72985848
The establishment's more concerted stealth #NeverCruz campaign no longer had any relevancy once Ted got out of the race.
>>
>>72985848
goodbye hungry hungry golly gee
>>
>>72985848
Good call he had no chance but will be able to tell the story to his grandkids about the time he was the 2nd man left in the presidential republican race.
>>
>>72985848
He was like that one annoying little turd that just wouldn't go down the toilet no matter how many times you flushed.
>>
>>72985848
They arent really droping, "suspend". Otherwise Trump will be the winner by default.
>>
It's about time. He's been pulling a Marco Rubio on his job (remember, he's the governor) for the past 8 months.

Welcome home, John. Now DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.
>>
>>72986674 amen to that
>>
>>72985848
him telling his story on cnn right now is making me sad but looks like we might actually BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL
>>
All the free food in the world couldn't keep Kikesich in the race
>>
>>72985848
trump should buy him a dinner
>>
>>72987050
Honestly Trump should since Kasich was the only person in the race that was smart enough to not engage in verbal disputes with Trump
>>
>>72985848
he just keeps on fucking talking
>>
this is just going on for fucking ever

never mind, finally fucking done
>>
>>72985848
>registered republican just to vote for my boy Trump
>won't even fucking matter now because Trump's the only one in the race
>rallies in my state won't be as high energy because we've already won step one
Fuck Oregon. I'm still voting for Trump and I'm still gonna go to any rallies he has here, but I'm depressed. Now I don't get to hear about Lyin' Ted Cruz, Little Marco, or Low Energy Jeb. Now I just get to hear about Crooked Hillary.
>>
>>72986573
>sit down kids
>let me tell you about the time i was the second man left in the republican race
>now i actually didn't have any chance
>but it felt good knowing i was wasting millions of dollars in donations just so i could be in the limelight
>>
Honestly kind of sad. It would be more fun to watch Trump beat him in every state than no competition at all.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.