[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We Wuz Kangz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: we wuz kangz n shiet.jpg (19 KB, 294x377) Image search: [Google]
we wuz kangz n shiet.jpg
19 KB, 294x377
okay /pol/ so a friend of mine is a dindu and believes egyptians were black. He says that Amenhotep III, and all pharaohs that came before him prove this. Im starting to think hes on some solid shit here, what do i say?
>>
>>72984738
he's correct ancient nubians were black
>>
>>72984738
Why are you "friends" with him?

also sage
>>
>>72984738
Alexander the Great founded Alexandria, which proves the """"black"""" pharaohs were dependent on a white mans success
>>
>>72984738
>friend of mine is a dindu
>friend of mine
>dindu

There's your problem anon.
>>
>>72984854
if so, then why do many people continue to mock people who believe that they were black with the "We Wuz Kangz n shiet"?
>>
>>72985130
Early pharaohs weren't black but later ones were. The problem comes when darkie wants credit for all of Egyptian history when blacks were but a sliver in the total number of pharaohs.
>>
>>72985130
Can't handle the truth. Not everyone can be woke
>>
>>72984854
True I believe their were 6 black pharaohs in total. Though the idea that blacks created all of Egyptian culture is absurd they were mainly used as slaves.
>>
>>72984738
Some Epyptians were black, like the Nubians. They also had a super advanced society that was probably the last vestige of a post fall Golden Age (Atlantis, Lemuria) and had advamnced knowledge of minerology (they would eat certain minerals to change their skin color to greenish for example) and astronomy (they used the great pyramids as observatories, not built-for-tombs). Egyptians were cool but I don't think their society could have sprung up like it did without being the fall-out from some Golden Age knowledge.
>>
File: 1413060043417.png (61 KB, 508x547) Image search: [Google]
1413060043417.png
61 KB, 508x547
>>72984738

You lack dominant personality or a charisma at least. I have two black friends (yes, I know that's weird) from the exchange partnership my uni has with some universities in Virginia and I know for a fact they believe that shit too because I've seen what they've been posting on their kikebook walls.

So I antagonize them every time we're out for lunch in this "seemingly unsuspecting" way showing them /pol/ memes with kangz (that youtube vid) or on another issue stupidity of BLM supporters, saying: "omg can you believe how stupid these people are? right? RIGHT?" Most often they're like: "shieeet, r-right anon" and change the topic uncomfortably lol
>>
>>72986655
i dont really know much about he history of egypt and i wanted to explain to my black friend why he could possibly be incorrect, but fankes anyway mate
>>
>>72984738
The last dynasties of the New Kingdom were nubians. It crushed Egypt completely.

It lasted from 760 BC - 656 BC. While Egypt lasted from at least 3000 BC. After that is was conquered by Persians and later Alexander the Great.
>>
>>72984738
28th Dynasty was the only Nigger dynasty to ever exist in Egypt
And they fucked it up bretty good too
>>
>>72984738
the last fucking dinasty of egypt was greek.
nough said
>>
>>72986937

I believe how much disrespectful it might be that there's no place for reasonable discussion with many either leftists or people who try incredibly hard to create a false image image of self-identity. So my advice is, establish yourself as dominant personality in your group of friends and antagonize them in this passive-aggresive way. More often than not they'll be even afraid to come up with an opposing opinion. If you don't want to do that, don't touch the topic at all.
>>
Well according to Islam, they created the white people. Their scientist breed light skinned babies on an island and killed the rest for 600 years until there was an island of only super white people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_%28Nation_of_Islam%29
>>
>>72988210
now everything makes sense
>>
File: 1390806694574.jpg (39 KB, 450x449) Image search: [Google]
1390806694574.jpg
39 KB, 450x449
>>72984738
Basically this:
>>72987244
>>72987280

Egypt's reign as the greatest empire on Earth at the time was when it was ruled by the original North African/Middle Eastern inhabitants. When it finally declined and was taken over by blacks from the south, yes, you had some black pharaohs that only managed to achieve the loss of Egypt to Persia.
So to summarize:

Only the last few pharaohs were black, long after Egypt's glory days.

All they achieved was getting conquered.
>>
>>72984738
There was one Nubian (black Egyptian) dynasty, but they weren't the same as the Africans who US nigs descend from. And I don't believe they had all that much effect on the culture of Egypt.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.