[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atlanta cop accused of being gang hitman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: officer_indicted[1].jpg (13 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
officer_indicted[1].jpg
13 KB, 620x388
And the state of Georgia did nothing about it - it took the feds to finally take him down. Do you GAbros get the sense that the state is getting more and more BLACKED at time goes on? Because it seems that way to me...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/feds-indict-cop-alleged-members-of-gangster-disciples/

>Feds indict cop, alleged members of Gangster Disciples

>Alleged members of the Gangster Disciples, including high-ranking leaders and a former Atlanta-area police officer who prosecutors say claimed to be a hit man for the gang, have been charged with racketeering in federal indictments unsealed Wednesday.

>Charged in the indictment is Vancito Gumbs, who prosecutors say was a member of the Gangster Disciples while also serving as a police officer in DeKalb County, just outside Atlanta. Gumbs said in August that he killed people as a hit man for the gang, according to the indictment.

>He traveled with another gang member last fall to "take care of GD business" and called another gang member in October to warn him to stay away from a sports bar that police were raiding, the Atlanta indictment says.
>>
WE
>>
nigga looks like a fish
>>
>>72982483
We are the home of the most black republicans and corrupt democrats so you know
>>
File: 1460821112674.png (364 KB, 622x378) Image search: [Google]
1460821112674.png
364 KB, 622x378
Georgiabro here. Blacks rule Atlanta and a good swathe of metropolitan suburbs. Once they vote a black governor in, we are fucked. Nathan Deal has gone full cuckold the last couple years, so I doubt he gets reelected.

Also, the suburb I grew up in, which was population maybe 15,000 when I moved there in 1992, is now more than twice as populous and FULL of niggers and mexicans. My parents are already making arrangements to move to the Gulf Coast somewhere to escape.

Why do these people have to ruin everything nice? My city was so nice, one of the best suburbs in the country. It won't be that way in 20 years.
>>
>>72982483
the face of fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
File: 1460582168948.jpg (110 KB, 518x745) Image search: [Google]
1460582168948.jpg
110 KB, 518x745
He looks like someone drew a face on balloon and then inflated it
>>
>>72982986
I think it all started back in the 70's/80's with all the "new South" stuff in which the most important goal was to make things "business-friendly."

This led to a population boom, which was accompanied by a cult of "development," which pushed for housing growth and low wages and corporate-friendly policies at all costs.

And this, in turn began to attract large numbers of northern blacks who were feeling priced-out of places like the west coast and the northeast.
>>
File: 1345575879629.gif (2 MB, 180x116) Image search: [Google]
1345575879629.gif
2 MB, 180x116
>>72982483

>He waz a gud boi. He dindu nuffin.
>>
Gov Deal and Mayor Muhammad Kasim Reed are buttbuddies along with megajew Arthur Blank. They tore down two historic Christian churches to make way for a new stadium that megajew demanded be built or he'd take away the niggerball team.
>>
>>72987352
It kind of feels like EVERYTHING is being poured into Atlanta/Savannah while the rest of the state is pretty much on its own.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.